UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yours idols

+6
baptistebordron
Gaborit Valentin
LucasWDM
Florian BOUILLAUD
Dorian
Hugo Pasquier
10 posters

Go down

Yours idols Empty Yours idols

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:48 am

Let's talk about yours idols. Who is your favorite famous person? Who is above god in your own? Maybe do you mean John Cox?

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Yours idols Empty My idols before everyone

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:53 am

Without any doubt, my idols above any others is Eliud Kipchoge. In fact, he is the best long distance runner of all times around the world! He was the only man to run under the mythic bareer of 2hours in a marathon and he is the world record holder of the marathon with a time of 2h01min39sc. On my own, nobody could imagine only hope or try to compete with him. He is a real passionate monster of the long distance running.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Yours idols Empty Re: Yours idols

Post by Dorian Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:08 pm

What about my idols ? I don't realy have any idols. I admire a lot of people because of their skills, their qualities and their determination but I don't idolize someone particularly because have a life exemple is good but I think that have his personals dreams, and reach it by his personals experiences is a good thing.

Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:40 pm

Concerning myself, I have an idol. he’s Ronaldinho because he’s above all an outstanding soccer player, he was above all, no defender took the ball from him without making a mistake. he was technically a monster. beyond his footballer profile, he is a person who matters the context has values that he never betrays. I think that everyone who has an influence on others must follow the example of this man. His personality inspired many, but he was always himself, always smiling, respect and that's what makes him a great gentleman.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:37 pm

It is fine having idols, but considering ut is someone that's supposed to inspire yourself, I like the idea that your best idol could be YOU IN TEN YEARS. You got to imagine..and then work and apply the good choices to your life to become..

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:05 pm

If I need to choice an idol I think I choose Rich Froning, he have is boxe of crossfit "crossfit mayhem" and best crossfit man and woman are affiliate in his boxe like tia clair Toomey and Mat Fraser, they win the last crossfit games in elite individual and Froning win with his team "crossfit mayhem freedom". Before Rich was an individual athlete he wins 4 times crossfit games 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 after that he stop individual and go in team and he win 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:35 am

I don’t have idol in particular. Just I have admiration for people who played an important role in the world, in domain politics, artistics... and for icons athletes about their self-transcendence which allowed them to make records. For example I prefer in football player Leo Messi but I still admiration about Ronaldo performance’s because this is thanks to his hard work every days since he begin to play football.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:17 am

When i was a child i idolized many person like, Sakho, henry, zidane... Then when i was an adolescent i have other idols like Gandhi, Mandela, Einstein, Newton... But a short time ago i read "If you admire someone you never be better than him". So i decide to stop have idols. Now i have respect for their, but if i still continue to admire their i can't do better. This person should be an inspiration to success but not a brake.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Vergnaud Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:28 am

During my childhood I've had lots of idols. Most of them was fotball player because I'm interested by football since I'm young. There is different football player that I consider as my idols. The first was probably Zidane because it was the most popular player in French. Thereafter I was in admiration with Antoine Griezmann. It is one of my favorite player since 2013 a long time before he became very popular. And now my favourite player is Ousmane Dembele I love this player he is very technical and fast and it's also a very funny guy outside the pitch and I love this.

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by meehdi.chr Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:59 am

I do not have a person that I admire in particular but I am a fan of many in a lot of different sports because they have achieved. incredible things, records that will never be broken, physical qualities, determination, then hard work that took them to the top of the world

meehdi.chr

Back to top Go down

Yours idols Empty idols

Post by jeanneau killian Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:46 am

for me i don't really have an idol or anyone i want to look like because for me my identity is unique i want to keep it

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down