UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mickey Mouse or something else

+22
Binson Mathilde
Mathilde Guillaume
Smaleuvr
Tmaulin
Marie LEQUEC
Joep-L
Julia Ceaux
Onillon Dorian
Paul Bressy
GERON Eva
Weiss Romain
BARRAUD Jeanne
Valentine Berron
Pierre Faivre
Boismorand Victoria
Emma Goichon
AxelQuantin
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
GAILLARD Marin
Thomas Figueira
Cloé
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mickey Mouse or something else Empty Mickey Mouse or something else

Post by Admin Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:37 am

Mickey Mouse or something else 71e
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Mickey Mouse or something else Empty Re: Mickey Mouse or something else

Post by Cloé Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:11 pm

I Don't like Mickey Mouse, so I will speak about Mulan. Mulan is a Disney original. Mulan is a heroine who does not find her place in society. A war explosed in her country, China. To find out who she is and what she is worth, she will take on the appearance of a man, and go to fight in place of her father (while he sleeps). It will prove to society that it can be just as useful as a man. With Pocahontas, it's my two Disney movie favorite. Smile)

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:47 pm

Mickey Mouse, when I was little I watched this on television. It was called "Mickey's house". He has many friends as well as his wife Minnie. He lives in a large house with a large garden. He is often with his friend Dingo and his dog Pluto. Together they have some problems and he solves them without too many problems. It’s not my favorite Disney but I like it.

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:59 am

I prefer to talk about how to make the best party instructions:
1. Get a house at good size for the number of people there is (not too big because the party will do groups if it's too big)
2. The playlist is very important, put song of rap, deep house ... for the 2/3 of the night and for the last 1/3 you can put 80s music
3. Buy tons of good alcohol, even if I had some good parties without drinking, the best are when I'm drunk. A good proverb to me, is "alcohol makes you live unforgettable moments that you forget".
4. Get smokers off your party Laughing
5. End the party with good meal and lot of water for a good tomorrow

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 pm

I've watched a lot of Disney, but Mickey foams despite the image everyone has of him, is not my favourite Disney. But there is one Disney that I love to watch, and that's the Lion King. The Lion King tells the story of the birth of a lion whose father is the king. But Oscar, who is the baby's uncle, wants to take over and will do everything to destroy the king and take his place. In this Disney a lot of music is used that makes Disney even better.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:37 pm

I have watch Mickey Mouse on tv but I have especially seen in a magazine called "Le journal de mickey". Mickey is the most know character of Disney. But for me disney is more particulary the biggest studio to do movies for children.
My favorite Disney movie is CARS when I was more little I loving car and that movies was really all I loving.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:58 pm

Mickey mouse, who doesn't know him? is the Walt Disney face that we all know from those movies that rocked our childhoods. I knew mickey but his story was a little bit fuzzier to me so here's some nice information I found on the internet :

- Mickey was created in 1928, after Walt Disney had to leave his first character created with Ub Iwerks, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, to his producer.

- Mickey Mouse represents an anthropomorphic mouse. Before the first broadcast, he first called himself Mortimer Mouse; it was Lilian Marie Bounds, Walt's wife, who, finding the name unselling, suggested Mickey. For the Walt Disney Company, the official date of birth of the mouse is November 18, 1928, the date of the first "public presentation" of the cartoon Steamboat Willie.

- The character is also famous for his falsetto voice. It was Walt Disney himself who gave Mickey's character his original voice, from the first cartoon until 1946, when Disney appointed Jim MacDonald to replace him, due to a chronic coughing problem caused by smoking. Jim MacDonald was then replaced by Wayne Allwine, from 1983 until 2009, the year he died from diabetes complications.

- To underline the importance of Mickey in the global adventure of the Disney universe, Walt Disney said of his character: "All I hope is that we don't lose sight of one thing: it all started with a mouse"

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Mickey mouse, it represents one of the most famous amusement parks in the world.When I was little I loved to watch his cartoons, he is known to everyone and highly adored by adults and children.
I don’t have much to say about this little smile wearing a red overalls.I hope the next topic will be a little more entertaining

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Faivre Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:46 pm

I will talk about my visit at Disneyland paris ! It's like the house of Mickey.
I even had the chance to see it for real, contrary to what we think it is very large. Mickey is an example for me, he is very happy in his life, he has a girlfriend and a dog (yes a mouse that trains a dog ...). In fact, come to think of it ... Mickey, it's not very cool. I much prefer other cartoon characters like spongebob for example.

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:50 pm

i don't like mickey mouse, I don't like this cartoon film. The only time i like mickey That's when I saw him in person at disney land paris. I saw him at the parade. It's not an interesting subject. I could tell you basic stuff like it's a mouse, he's got a dog, and there's a duck that sails Donald.

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:48 pm

To me Mickey Mouse rhymes with Disney and everything that is around. So I chose to speak about Disneyland In Paris.
I have already been 5 times in Disneyland and I could go so many times again. This is a place that I love. I mean it is so magical right there. You can walk all the day long in villages that is so damn well done with always some music. You can see all the characters that you saw during your childhood.
This is a place that you allowed to dream, where the decorations make you believe you are really in one of those films. You can be a child again and that is so cool

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:43 pm

Imagine Mickey partying.
The beginning of the evening begins in a bar with his friends Dingo and Donald. You imagine that the 3 friends do not drink water and quickly end up seeing blur. Leaving the bar, Donald shouted “Apéritif at mickey's” as the 3 friends head to the nearest super market to buy something to drink. Back at Mickey's, the 3 friends invite friends to join and the evening ends in the early morning when the 3 friends who are still blurry go to college. Here is the summary of a perfect and memorable evening with friends.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:20 pm

I'm not going to talk directly about Mickey Mouse because you know who is it. I went to Disney in May last year with my boyfriend. It was my birthday present of my 20 years old. It was the first time that i was going there. I have a very good memory of it and i have a very beautiful plush of Stitch. It's my favorite character of Disney (after Mickey Mouse) because the most important for him it's the family. Like me. Moreover this cartoon transmits values and morals so ot's cool to give values at children. To finish, Stitch is so cuuuuute!

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:10 pm

There are many inconsistencies in Mickey Mouse like Mickey who is afraid when he see a mouse in his house or when Dingo (a dog), keep Pluto, a dog too, on a leach.
So you maybe understand but I really like memes about Mickey Mouse because some memes break your childhood.
One I've seen not long time ago is it, I hope you will laugh, just a little please Crying or Very sad

A girl find a rubber in your pocket...

You :Mickey Mouse or something else 468b7d10

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Onillon Dorian Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:26 am

I don’t have much to say about mickey so I propose you a little joke compile:

-What mouse walks on two pates?
-I don’t know
-Bah Mickey Mouse! And which duck walks on 2 pates?
_Donald?
-Well not all ducks!!!!

The first one is not great

It’s two Marseilles talking, with the accent,
- I will build a fast food chain
- What do you think you’ll call it?
- "Mes couilles Mickey"
- You’re crazy with a name like that, you won’t have customers!
- I don’t think it will work: there is already "Ma queue Donlad".

Onillon Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:07 pm

I don’t care about Mickey, I just like him because he represents the Disney universe. On the other hand I am a big fan of Disney films, especially the older ones, they make me feel nostalgic because I watched them when I was younger. I'm surely a bit too fan of elsewhere because I know 3/4 of Disney music by heart ...

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:06 pm

i'v never realy watched mickey mouse on tv i was more for yu-gy-oh and pokemon,
so i'm gonna talk about, "witch subjet did i need to choose to have a good note for the tutorial"
i don't know if i'm gonna talk about fishing witch might be boring for you, or "how to do have fun"
in the two cases is that a probleme if there is aclohol in the tutorial ??
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:03 am

Joep-L wrote:i'v never realy watched mickey mouse on tv i was more for yu-gy-oh and pokemon,
so i'm gonna talk about, "witch subjet did i need to choose to have a good note for the tutorial"
i don't know if i'm gonna talk about fishing witch might be boring for you, or "how to do have fun"  
in the two cases is that a probleme if there is aclohol in the tutorial ??

No problem
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:11 pm

There are many things that have already been said about Mickey Mouse.
But am I the only one that cannot remember any disney movie with him as the main character ?
They are all soooo old my godness, it is insane to see such an old worldwide popular mouse.
I can remember one that actually marked me because of his topic : Mickey, Donald, Goofy : The Three Musketeers, released in 2004, and I was 4 in 2004.
Inspired from The Three Musketeers a historical adventure novel written in 1844 by French author Alexandre Dumas.

And that is it. There is no other exemple I can give on my own of his adventures.
Mickey Mouse belongs to another century, in terms of animation.

Nowadays he is a symbol of the american influence around the world, and this kind of "invasion" was a lot contasted when they decided to build a Disneyland park "Disneyland Paris, Eurodisney" in Marne La Vallée, France, in 1987, first opening to the public in 1992.

Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:40 pm

Mickey Mouse is the most popular character of Disney and one of the most popular fictional character generally. I watched a lot of cartoons and a lot of comic books on his universe with Pluto, Dingo, Minnie, Donald... He's not my favourite character because it's not the more fun. He's the one who gives the moral high ground and always finds the solutions to everything. I prefer the eccentric side of Dingo and the stupidity of Donald that made me laugh more.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaleuvr Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:22 pm

As a child, I didn't have TV, so I can't really tell you about Mickey. My parents tried to take me with them to Disneyland once, while I was a child. Because I was a child I had no choice but to go with them. I understood like nothing (because we didn't have TV) and had no fun ... But I had to admit that it was cool to be there and finally be able to answer to the people saying "What ? You've never been to Disneyland ? - Yes I did, and it was pretty shitty".
Sweet Childhood ...
Better go to Le Puy du Fou king

Smaleuvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:48 pm

OR SOMETHING ELSE !
Let's talk about my future flatsharing with the best SAÏMON MALEUVRE ! I hope that we will succeed in working... I admit I don’t believe it too much, but... hope is a living thing, right? Please don’t make the neighbors boring !! I can already see us, with our beautiful vegetable garden, a wine cellar, plants everywhere, a barbecue, a bathtub, an infinity pool, a gym, a heliport, a healthy and sober diet (ahah), not to mention A RECORD PLAYER!! We dream of it!!! Everything cheap and 200m from the sea obviously !!
We’ll invite you, don’t worry !!!

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:55 pm

Clearly this topic I particularly appreciate because it talks about mickey mouse and it is the character invented by Walt Disney . It is a character who is a mouse but imaginary, because it is staged in films where short films or she speaks and in which is told her life.
After especially what I love is that it faces part of the Disney world which for me is a separate universe. I find it incredible and fantastic that the little ones can plunge into a wonderful world with beautiful stories and songs, and the big ones (if we understand) that it speaks of society and the lyrics of songs have an important meaning if one listens well to everything to a meaning.

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21 am

I’m not interested in the subject, so I’m going to talk about astronomy
I find it fascinating to look into the sky and think that what we’re looking at is not real time, but thousands of years ago, millions of years ago, those stars may have died today. We can see something we don’t know, we’ve never visited all these stars, there may be people watching us up there.
I’ve always wondered, and I’m pretty sure, there are other human lives in the universe, but it seems impossible to know, to discover everything because it’s an infinite set.
The night sky is the most beautiful thing we can observe, the stars, the moon, it’s beautiful, we want to see everything up close, it seems so close to us when it’s so far away. It’s fascinating, obscure and terrifying. I love astrology, sleeping at full star and dreaming about everything is anything!
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulinge Emma Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:16 am

This week we need to talk about Mickey Mouse.
I love it!
When I was little I used to watch a lot of black and white Mickey Mouse cartoons, it made me laugh a lot! I really liked the music. I also continued to watch afterwards on disney chanel, there was mickey's house. I really liked Pluto the dog but my favourite character was still mickey! I think that when I was little I also had a rather nice disguise!
Thank you for allowing me to remember these memories Smile

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum