UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W7 English

+6
Yoann SCHWARTZ
Maëlle DUBOIS
Adrien Sabourin
lguilb04
Swann Giraud
Admin
10 posters

Go down

S2 W7 English Empty S2 W7 English

Post by Admin Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:42 pm

What did you think about your English courses during L1. What would you like to see in L2 (if you make it!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W7 English Empty Re: S2 W7 English

Post by Swann Giraud Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:57 pm

I find that my English courses in L1 was very interesting. Indeed, all courses was only in English while at lycee there was a lot of french. Moreover, subjects that we studied spoke about sport, so it was less boring than in lycee, and I have learned more things. Then, I find that UP-English Forum is a good idea to encourage students to speak in English, he allows to share our opinion on a subject that we have choose before, and it's very original. Finally, in L2 I would like to study how make a full training for athletes in English, with the right vocabulary, this could be interesting.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

S2 W7 English Empty L1

Post by lguilb04 Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:33 pm

I loved L1 English classes because you are a great teacher! I think all students are obliged to love English with you. Very Happy Indeed, having half of the course in the computer room allowed us to improve our understanding of the oral and to learn the existence of really strange sport ! Moreover, the video by group about a sport has been difficult to realize because it is difficult to find working hours where everyone is available and the location is not always accessible but there are many laughs !!! lol! For the L2, I’d like to do the same !

lguilb04

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:47 pm

through my two L1's, I think we had a good English class. Simple but effective. You arrive at class with a smile on your face, which is not the case everywhere, a good example of learning in a good mood. I progressed more and invested myself more, interested in 3 short semesters than in 7 years of junior high and high school. Speaking English in class is the foundation, which unfortunately is not always the case in junior high or high school. In L2 I wouldn't necessarily like to see something different, I find that this method is already effective.

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëlle DUBOIS Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:00 pm

The English lessons in the first year of STAPS are totally different from those I had either in college or in high school. This is my best year in English because even if I am not very gifted I have progressed, I think. In addition, there is always a good atmosphere, the courses are interactive ...
Next year I would like to continue to progress and be more and more comfortable speaking.

Maëlle DUBOIS

Back to top Go down

S2 W7 English Empty English, Yoann SCHWARTZ

Post by Yoann SCHWARTZ Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:47 pm

I find that the English lessons were great this year, certainly because they were related to the sport and that your madness animated them well. My former teachers did not make lessons interesting and were more interested in good students. The content of the lessons was interesting and fun. Regarding the evaluations, they are well organized. Written work, oral work and personal work.
Finally, next year I would like to continue learning the vocabulary related to sports and the human body ... and above all that you keep your madness.

Yoann SCHWARTZ

Back to top Go down

Post by qguyet Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:58 am

English has been very interesting this year. The good thing is that you can learn English while parallel with the sports that exist in the world. But otherwise the principle of the language house is pretty good because it allows us to work at home. Next year, I would like to see the same thing but maybe with less oral expression and maybe more written.

qguyet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:59 am

I was very cool because it was interactive and interesting. Thanks to you the course is not boring but there is too much work at the end of the year. Maybe more debate during the time in class can be good to improve the accent and the turn of sentences.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by dmarti Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:41 pm

I never really liked English lessons whether it was in college or high school. But this year I was happy to go in English, probably thanks to your animation but especially your humor. The fact that the courses are related to sport also interested me a lot, I learned a lot of words. But in L2, I would like to learn how to conduct a sports session in English.

dmarti

Back to top Go down

S2 W7 English Empty English

Post by Emma LUGOL Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:40 pm

My English classes in L1 were extremely interesting and I found that using different platforms like the forum or videos to watch during school hours totally change the high school and allows us to listen to English and American what is for me the best to learn English. I thought it was a good idea to make a video about sports because we learned the vocabulary in English of certain sports. For my L2 I will not change the way but only increase the levels.

Emma LUGOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum