UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2 w4 What I really want to talk about but it never gets chosen

+30
grammont.theo
VINIANE Méline
margotgregoire
RDebarre
Maria Caulot
Pierrick
BEGUE simon
Vince Lepine
Enzo Bourgeaux
thibault maret
Fusiller Simon
djibril17
Adrien PLANET
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Julien Causeur
julien blay
Marcuccini Luigi
Léo Meirinhos
Pierre Bonnefont
Corentin FAITY
Lemarquis Mathis
Hugo Seguin
Nicolas Jakow
Gaspard Pouzin
Tom Régnier
Ribault Geoffrey
Nathan Raveraud
R naceri
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Admin
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

s2 w4 What I really want to talk about but it never gets chosen - Page 2 Empty Re: s2 w4 What I really want to talk about but it never gets chosen

Post by Maria Caulot Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:52 pm

This week I'm going to tell you about Théo Curin.
I am talking to you about him because I am preparing a subject on this person in another course. Théo is a young 19 year old athlete in disabled swimming. He had an illness at 6 years old, he had his 4 limbs amputated. Today he has a chance of a medal at the Olympic Games.

Maria Caulot

Back to top Go down

s2 w4 What I really want to talk about but it never gets chosen - Page 2 Empty Re: s2 w4 What I really want to talk about but it never gets chosen

Post by Julien Causeur Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:05 pm

Hi John,
Last time, I watched a report on France 2 about Kylian Mbappe.
I found this reporting really incredible because it shows us the hidden face of his life. We can see how his family protects him, with his mother taking care of all his extra-football outings, for example. He showed us the generosity of Kylian in making us discover his values and his education. We can also see the difficulty for the media to get an interview with him. For example, we see the family lawyer Mbappe, who decides that she will be able to ask a question, in addition to which she chooses the question.
We discover that he leads a very controlled life.

Julien Causeur

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Hi John,
Swimming. I will tell you about this sport because nobody practices it in the class so nobody proposes and likes this subject. I like to swim because I like to train but I love competitions. Like all sports, there are competitions and I think that is the most important to have a motivation, right? Even if I lose, I love to compete in the car on seeing people better than that, swimmers very strong and on a lot of meetings ...

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by margotgregoire Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Hey, John, today I’m gonna tell you about my trip back to the States a long time ago. I left in 2010 for two weeks on a road trip to California and Nevada. We went from Los Angeles to Hollywood Boulevard. Then we went through Phoenix. We then visited the grand canyon by helicopter but also full of other things as monument valley, valley of death and yousemith park. We were able to see a lot of unforgettable things after 10 years I still remember very well. We also did Las Vegas with a little tour in the Limousine (we thought we were stars for an hour it was class) and to finish we did some cycling on the Golden Gate of San Francisco. It was the best trip ever, unfortunately I still don’t know how to speak English...

margotgregoire

Back to top Go down

Post by VINIANE Méline Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Hi John! I will take this opportunity to talk about sports rescue! it is an exceptional discipline which highlights strong values ​​and which and in connection with operational rescue: saving lives! Sport rescue is a sport in its own right which is characterized by the diversity of its events, whether at sea or in water, with or without a boat, these are the "coastal" events, and in the pool, are water proof plates.
In coastal the tests are very diversified: there is sprint on sand, board, kayak, swimming, rescue of victims in team, Beach flags, combined tests (for example course, then swimming and finally kayak).
There are also long distance races such as the 10 km board (rowing course).
Beside that, there are the pool tests which are done a little more like swimming but always with a rescue aspect with towing of manikin, freediving, fins, buoys or even obstacles.
This little-known (but growing) discipline is by far one of the most complete disciplines.
It deserves to be talked about because it is well done, it is very intense and trains unparalleled lifeguards who generally later save lives every day in all swimming pools and on all the beaches of the world!

VINIANE Méline

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Hey John today I want to talk about Manga. the world of manga is so good, I started with dragon ball when I was in elementary school, I remember I had read the 21 volumes at the time. It was really great then my cousin started talking to me about Naruto ... And there big crush, this universe is incredible it is the story of a young ninja abandoned by people, who did not of friends and his dream is to have the status of "the strongest" and at that time it left for the adventure .. He will meet villain by villain with other stories in parallel on full different subjects. All that to say that the world of manga is much better than that of series! You should try John!
I would also like to talk to you about One Piece, it's a manga around piracy it's great it's a little guy who dreams of becoming the king of pirates and conquering all the seas so he will start to unite a crew of 10 to go on an adventure ... I'll let you watch the rest!

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie vieira Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:09 pm

Today I'm going to talk about game of thrones, one of the best series in the world. The series explores topics related to political power, climate change, social hierarchy, religion, civil war, sexuality and violence in general. Full of kingdom, for one crown and one throne. There are many strategies and a lot of betrayal between the different characters to get to an end. One goal, to fight for power.

Charlie vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Zientek Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Today i will talk about surf.
i really to surf. i want to have surfs trip like to do all the atlantic coast from bretagn to portugal.
I find it better to surf when you have a beautiful sun or a good weather. But 2 years ago i did surf the 25 december.
For me surf it's not a compétition i just a passion . Many people find it cool as sport and i'mm agree with it.
Maybe John you can try it . i think you will be really good .
Bye

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:22 pm

To day i want to speak about " speaking about nothing " because sometimes is pleasant to not have a real topic in our conversation. Be careful i didn't say to say nothing because if you say nothing you don't speaking about nothing. For speaking about nothing you must say somthing.
I hop you understand what i meen.

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

s2 w4 What I really want to talk about but it never gets chosen - Page 2 Empty Handball sport

Post by Mathis Hayet Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:44 pm

Today I'm going to tell you about a sport that fascinates me, handball. Handball is a 7v7 sport with a goalkeeper. In this sport, there are different positions, the half center, it is he who distributes the game and announces the combinations, they are generally of all sizes. Then there are the rear positions, it is along the sidelines, they are often large. There are also the wingers who are at the corner point, they are often very fast and very flexible. There is the pivot that is in the opposing defense and the goalkeeper in the goal. In France we have the best team in the world.

Mathis Hayet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2