UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

life saviors

5 posters

Go down

life saviors Empty life saviors

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:58 am

good luck.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

life saviors Empty Firefighters

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:58 am

A firefighter is a rescuer extensively trained in firefighting, primarily to extinguish hazardous fires that threaten life, property and the environment as well as to rescue people and animals from dangerous situations.

The complexity of modern, industrialized life has created an increase in the skills needed in firefighting technology. The fire service, also known in some countries as the fire brigade or fire department, is one of the three main emergency services. From urban areas to aboard ships, firefighters have become ubiquitous around the world.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

life saviors Empty Re: life saviors

Post by baptistebordron Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:52 pm

There are many jobs that save lives of all living beings. There are jobs around the medical field like surgeon who oparates serious illness or injury or like veterinarians to care for animals. After we have a firefighter to save people or animals against fire or serious accident for example, and we have a military and policies when there are problems in our country like a terrorism.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:57 pm

It's me who propose this theme. I want to talk about certificate of first aid. I did it last week and i realise that it's very important to know how to react in front of a daily accident. For example a burn, a wound a cardiac arrest... In my opinion this certificate have to be compulsory. Infact it's very important to help or save someone who need you. Also if you are in this situation i think you will be happy to know that someone around you can help you. For example if you are alone in restaurant, you eat normaly but suddenly you smallow bad and you suffocate. If nobody know how to react you can die stupidly. However if all adult in the restaurant did the certification they can help you and save you. In France in 2016 only 27% of people are graduated to give the first aid. Do you think this is normal? Do you feel safe ?

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:19 pm

Everybody is a life savor one time on our life. I think that everybody can be a life savor by infinity ways, like everyday gestures just like selective sorting. Some pepole are more than others by their profession like obviously firefighters or surgerons, but if we all do something, we all save lifes

Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:01 pm

It's a good periods to speak about life saviors, they make a big job today for fight COVID-19. They have so much work but some body don't understand that and they prefer to fight someone in supermarkets just for toilet paper. They risk to get sick and to fill hospital even more. Life saviors do everything they can to save people while we just have to stay at home. I talked about the hospital, but we don't forget the firefighters and the peacekeepers.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum