UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remaining classes

Go down

Remaining classes Empty Remaining classes

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Hi

Looks like we may not see each other again this year.  You have online work in the modules to finish and of course the APP Very Happy . I'm not sure at the moment if you will have a final oral comprehension to do - it was going to be tomorrow afternoon. Check in here as you'll have at least one more thread to reply to. The video work should be about finished. My suggestion is that one person from each group puts the video up on youtube (private) and shares it with me using the following email - john.cox.university@gmail.com  - it's really easy to do - then send me the link so that I can watch it and mark it. If any of you have a problem to finish the video, contact me asap and I'll give you an alternative individual work to do (it'll still be a video clip and you'll need to put it up on youtube for me to watch). Don't panic about your English, at the moment its not the most important thing in the world.

Take care of yourselves and look after each other and especially older members in your family. All the best for the summer and hopefully I'll see you next year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Remaining classes Empty Re: Remaining classes

Post by Admin Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:48 am

Surprising how many of you have contacted me. Considering that the video should have been completed and edited and ready to show for next Tuesday I'd have thought that nearly all of the recording would have been finished by now. You have had many weeks to do it and you were warned that leaving it till the final week where there could be many types of problems was a bad thing to do. I'll reply to those of you asking for alternative work in the next couple of days.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Alternative work for those who have not recorded their videos already:

A 3 minute personal video explaining how to do something. It can be a skill you have - magic, dance, games playing, make-up etc... or you can explain something you have learned during a lesson. film yourself and put the video on youtube (private is fine) and share it with me using the following email address john.cox.university@gmail.com

Do it as soon as you can but before the end of March at the latest so that I can mark it and get everything sent to the University at the beginning of April. Please don't leave it to the last moment - as you have with the sport's video - as you never know what new problem may arise to stop you getting a mark.

If anyone has a question then either ask it here or send me a message to my university address.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:18 am

I've started to receive Video clips. You have until the end of the month but I will start watching and correcting STAPS videos from Monday. When I've seen it I will put a like and subscribe to let you know. If there is a problem I'll send you an email or a reply to your email. Don't panic if the clip is not working for me, it will be something simple that we'll work out. Make sure you check your emails every day (not just for my reply - even if that is the most important ;-))

Now go and write in this week's thread, and wash your hands.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum