UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP work S3 Baptiste Poitou

2 posters

Go down

APP work S3 Baptiste Poitou Empty APP work S3 Baptiste Poitou

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:04 pm

So, as I say I will do weakly pro wrestling review as APP
I will Review of the AEW Dynamite shows
just one things I will try to help you to understand wat's happen during the show and when I will use that [blablabla] it’s to tell you somethings that you needed to know for the action that I describe.
If you find it bad or if you have any idea to make it better for you and I tell me and i will to my best to improve.

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Poitou Baptiste likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP work S3 Baptiste Poitou Empty Re: APP work S3 Baptiste Poitou

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:10 pm

It is Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020, time for another weekly episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT. This week we are live, with some fans, from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville Florida.

Before the show we know that:
Brodie Lee will defend the TNT Championship against Orange Cassidy
AEW Women’s Champion Hikaru Shida & NWA Women’s Champion Thunder Rosa team up to face Ivelisse & Diamante

The Show
The Show begin with Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford who make their way to the ring. Then kip sabien introduce “His Best Man” of his wedding, then The best man Miro Make his entrance [Miro had make his return in pro wrestling 2 weeks ago with the best shape of his life after being fired by wwe 90days ago]

First match Sonny Kiss and Joey Janela vs Kip Sabian and Miro
Kip And Miro win this one And we had saw that Miro is verry powerful  which reminds us of his old nickname of “The bulgarian Brute”
that was rough. Miro doesn’t lend well to a tag team, so let’s hope this is short lived. I can’t pinpoint any one person who caused the sloppiness of the match, as each of the four had their own moments. There also wasn’t much in the way of psychology outside of Miro’s “ankle” hurting. but this wasn’t a good debut match
Match Rating: *
Match Time: 10:41

Then Eddie Kingston runs out before Miro’s music even stops. He’s got something to say. He wants hard cam. He says if you don’t like social media and don’t check it, it’s him and Moxley tonight for THE World’s Championship. Out comes Moxley immediately, through the stands.
Moxley and Kingston go nose to nose. Out come some refs to break it up.

Then Kenny omega came to ridicule Page on commentary again.
[3 week before Kenny omega and Hangman page was Tag champs but they lose and now their friendship is over and Omega is full focus on his single career]

Match 2: Hangman Adam Page vs Evil Uno
Page kicks him! Cover for 1..2.NO!!! Page on the apron, flips in the ring. BUCKSHOT! Pin! 1…2….3!!!
Evil Uno is nothing if not dependable, and Page even more so. I enjoyed this, although I have to argue that the commercial break probably came at the worst time, as the momentum was just getting to build, and when we came back, I feel like we were on the falling edge of the line.
Winner: « Hangman » Adam Page
Match Rating: **1/2
Match Time:11:36

We got a litle backstage interview where nick & Matt jakson explain their rages excesses of the previous week by the fact of having suffered an injustice which cost them their participation in the matches for the Tag team title, then they challenged the champions.

Match 3: TNT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH : Orange Cassidy vs Brodie Lee
We got another match that proves Orange’s worth. He’s not untouchable, he just doesn’t give a fuck, until he does, then he’s in over his head. But brodie lee steel on of the strongest man of the company yet he is very powerful technical and and he has the space to match with any style of wrestler, he's really good
Winner: Brodie Lee
Total Rating: ****3/4
Match Time: 11:32

They come back on to a red screen. The middle of the stage lights up as operatic orchestra music hits. “There’s more than one royal family”, says a voice over, and Cody Rhodes is back!
[brodie send him to hospital after taking him the TV title 4or 5 weeks ago]
Cody beat up every dark order member around the ring during brodie lee run in backstage where he grab a micro and trash talking Cody and his family

After we got a promo were matt hardy and private party (a team) feed their feud with chriss Jericho and the inner circle (his clan). This segment and the following one is very good cause of the talent of Jericho with a micro

Match 4: Hikaru Shida and Thunder Rosa vs Ivelisse and Diamante
Winners: Hikaru Shida and Thunder Rosa
The girls got some good wrestling in, but nothing mind blowing. I’m little bit sad cause the AEW’s female roster is very poor and in this ring, we got 1femal under contract with aew and 3 female of another company. That make 3week we have just these 4 women and all other AEW’s female are watching in the public
Match Rating: **1/2
Match Time: 8:32

Match 5: AEW World Heavyweight Championship Match :Eddie Kingston vs Jon Moxley
 Holy shit, these boys beat dat assIt wasn’t just brutality, though, as we saw a hungry and determined Eddie completely frustrated at the oneupmanship both during and after the match.
That was a great match cause this 2 wreastler are in the bisness for so long they know how matching with each other and it’s making great things
Winner: Jon Moxley
Match Rating: ***1/2

Then after john Moxley celebrate with is title the Lucha Bros come and attack him
Will Hobbs and Darby Allin came help their next week’s partner, but Ricky stark come and Eddi Kingston wake
So, the Lucha bros, Ricky stark and Eddi Kingston beat up john Moxley, Darby Allin and will Hobbs

Poitou Baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:07 am

Thanks.

I've never really been interested in Wrestling because it pretended to be a competitive sport when in reality it is an entertainment sport, but if I take it as a show then I guess I can appreciate the athletes involved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:25 pm

It is Wednesday, September 30rd, 2020, time for another weekly episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT. This week we are live, with some fans, from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville Florida.

Match 1: Ricky Starks vs Darby Allin
These two guys know who to do their job, we got a very smooth aerial match however Ricky star get a strong style with stiff punch and hard percussion on his opponent. Darby Alin retake his breath the last minute to do his coffin drop and win the match
Winner: Darby Allin
Total Rating: ***1/2
Match Time: 9:54

Then Cody make is way to the ring for in interview, I said that he is thinking about loosing his next match in 3 minutes then go to Hollywood and sit with celebrity.
The interviewer asks him his respond to brodie lee how provoke him for a dog collar match [A match where the two opponents are attaching to each other by a dog collar and a chain between them]. Cody said no and leave the ring, but he stop walking then look back and come bac to the ring grab the micro and said: “ and says NO as in No Regrets, No Looking back, TNT Title, Dog Collar match, next week, I accepts !!”

Match 2: AEW World Tag Team Championship Match
FTR vs SCU

We got a verry classic match with by the book wrestling. This team are very talent full and their experience make this match a very cool entertainment. However, I cannot believe about a win of SCU we all know that FTR are building their credibility and beating the first tag champs is on this way
Winners: FTR
Total Rating: ***3/4
Match Time: 15:39

Match 3: Isiah Kassidy vs Chris Jericho

This match is the classic legend vs new generation match. Kassidy is very talent full and have a good alchemy with Jericho who know how to elevate him, these guys know they work by heart and it is the best match of the night now. But Jericho is a legend a Kassidy is not a solo wrestler, so the result is obvious that’s why Jericho win after a very distracting match
Winner: Chris Jericho
Total Rating:
***1/2
Match Time: 11:08

Match 4: #10 vs Orange Cassidy

This match does not interesting me a lot because I do not understand where we are going in the story. The guy is talent full and we got the classic orange Cassidy match’s story telling
Winner: Orange Cassidy
Total Rating
: *****
Match Time: 3:28

Match 5: Britt Baker vs Red Velvet

A stomp match to but britt baker over … ok next
Winner: Dr. Britt Baker
Total Rating: **1/2
Match Time: 4:39

Match 6: The Butcher vs Jon Moxley

The mystery opened is the butcher. We know the Moxley will win but we got a strong match with 2 methodic punchers. after a long brawl and a lot of intervention of the butcher’s friend Moxley does his finisher for the win
Total Rating:
Match Time: 14:24

Poitou Baptiste

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:23 pm

It is Wednesday, October 7th, 2020, time for another weekly episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT. This week we are live, with some fans, from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville Florida.

This week it’s the 30th years anniversary of the Chris Jericho’s career, so we start the show with the roster talking about Jericho’s influence and their favorite moments. Of course, they all happened in AEW, which I get, but also seems odd to celebrate 30 years by mentioning the past one year.
Match 1: FTW Championship Match
Brian Cage vs Will Hobbs

Winner: Brian Cage
This is 2 great strong guys with big muscle, and we’ve seen it in the match, I’m not really invested on this two guys and this match entertain me goodly for the show’s beginning
Total Rating: ***1/2
Match Time: 9:03

Match 2: AEW World Tag Team Championship Match
The Hybrid2 vs FTR

High fly vs classic wrestling, these two styles match perfectly together but I say it every week, of course the tag team wrestling is the main strength of the aew. During the match we saw the young bucks in backstage watch FTR and in my mind that’s why all the FTR’s match don’t give me the stress of knowing who will win cause I know FTR wil feud with th Young Bucks in few week
Winners: FTR
Total Rating: **3/4

Match 3: TNT Championship Match
Cody Rhodes vs Brodie Lee

AN incredible match with a lot of violence. This was a dog colar match and the two oponed use the stipulation for their profit as much as they can ,of cours Cody had bled on the face like in evry of this match but this time their was a lot of blood and it remind me that I’m not very fan of the bloody matchs. But of cours this two technician entertain us and at the begin I had know idea about the winner and of cours, know cody is back on the ring and he reclaim the gold. We have a new TV Champion
Winner: Cody Rhodes
Total Rating:
****1/2
Match Time: 20:45

Match 4: Big Swole vs Serena Deeb

That was a good match but I don’t what saying about, why are they fighting together ?
Winner: Big Swole
Total Rating
: **3/4
Match Time: 8.34

Match 5: Chris Jericho and Jake Hager vs Chaos Project

This match was two team composed of a mentor and student. But the story between Jericho and Luther start 30 yers ago cause they was the first match of Chirs Jericho , and now he got the career we know. This was a very good match and main en=vent for this anniversary show, but the show is not over
Winner: Chris Jericho and Jake Hager
Total Rating:
**1/2
Match Time: 9.06

Sammy comes into the ring and hands Jericho a mic.
Jericho says thirty years in this business, thanks to all of us, and he just wants to say
MJF is here! He says to cut his music; this isn’t about him. MJF enters the ring. Wardlow has a present. Someone has a cover over them with Wardlow. MJF says he respects Jericho. The surprise person enters the ring with Wardlow. MJF says he wants to be a part of the celebration. He believes it’s time for this conversation to end, because it’s gift o clock. Wardlow, unveil.
It’s……..
Clownico Le Clown.
Clownico is holding another gift. Jericho grabs the gift, which is poster sized. MJF tells him to indulge him for a second. He tells Sammy he’ll get his jacket, he swears. MJF says due to Jericho’s inspiration, h will make a career defining announcement next week.
Jericho unwraps the gift, and it’s a framed photo of MJF.
Jericho smashes the poster over the head of Clownico and hits him with a Judas Effect.
Jericho tells MJF he hates clowns, and don’t ever interrupt him again.
Credits roll as everyone (heels only) comes out to celebrate. Lol. The credits are ALL JERICHO. Beautiful.
End Show

Poitou Baptiste

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:28 pm

It is Wednesday, October 14th, 2020, time for another weekly episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT. This week we are live, with some fans, from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville Florida.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BITCHES!!! It’s 1years anniversary show of AEW on tnt and every title is on the line tonight. Penelope and Kip are playin an arcade game in the audience, and seeing Penelope handle a joystick makes me feel things.
We head to the ring where FTR and Best Friends are announced for a tag team title match.
Match 1: The Best Friends vs FTR
Same match that we have 2 or 3 weeks ago this 4 guy are talented full and this match can’t e describe watch it
Winner: FTR
Total Rating: ***
Match Time: 16:37

Trent and Chuck hug it out, sad at their loss, but understanding. Suddenly, Penelope and Miro run out and Miro runs into the ring to attack Chuck and Trent! Chuck sends Kip into Trent, who is laid out in the corner. Miro is pissed, cussing at The Best Friends in Bulgarian.

Match 2: Kip Sabian and Miro vs Sean Maluta and Lee Johnson
Miro runs over Maluta quickly, sends him to the outside, sends Sean into the apron, then into the barricade, then back into the ring. Miro back in the ring, grabs Sean, and kicks him in the chest. Miro punches Lee off the apron for no good reason. He tags in Kip, Kip to the top rope, he dives with a splash, tag to Miro. Miro is in this weird purgatory where I don’t want to see him in long matches with sucky tag teams, but I also don’t want to see him in squash matches that mean nothing, and that’s what we got back to back. The good news is, this seems short-lived, as The Best Friends seems to be his first real feud, and that could be fun.
Winners: Kip Sabian and Miro
Total Rating: NR
Match Time: 1:53

BACKSTAGE, we find Archer beating that ass of Moxley while some dude stands by, waiting to get punched. Seriously, he just stands there while a fight is going on, waiting for his inevitable meeting of the fist. Roberts taunts Moxley as Archer beats him down on top of a table. Agents come backstage to stop the beatdown.

Match 3: TNT Championship Match
Orange Cassidy vs Cody Rhodes

ORANGE CASSIDY IS A GOD!!!
We got an awesome match were every one can win, at the end I wrealy belived about cassidy’s win but they made us forget the time limit and unfortunately he only pin him 2 ref’s tap and the gong of the time limit happen
Winner: Time limit draw
Total Rating:
*******5/16
Match Time: 20:00

Match 4: AEW Women’s Championship Match
Hikaru Shida vs Big Swole

Ok, I’ve been patient, it’s time to give Shida a formidable opponent, because she’s not necessarily strong enough to carry a feud, or even a match, as seen here. Outside of a few miscommunications, it wasn’t bad, just had a weird flow of energy going through it. This coupled with some mistakes bogged the match down till the end. And I don’t like big swole
Winner: Hikaru Shida
Total Rating
: **
Match Time: 8:55

Match 5: AEW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Jon Moxley vs Lance Archer

It was brutal in all the right ways. Archer has been an imposing figure throughout, so the monster moves did not seem jarring or unrealistic. Moxley has also been a glutton for punishment, so his never-say-die attitude was not a surprise either. They put together something good here that, although a little slow to start, picked up speed and had some fun near falls. Still, a solid main event.
Total Rating: ***3/4
Match Time: 12:47

ARCHER WITH A BIG BOOT TO THE FACE OF JON MOXLEY!!! Kingston yells for Lucha Bros to go help Moxley. Rey smacks the chair to the back of Archer. Archer is pissed. Jake holds him back, tells him to head out of the ring. Eddie enters the ring as Archer leaves. Penta looks to attac, but Eddie tells him to chill, and give it up for Jon. Eddie lifts Moxley, says they’ve known each other since 2009. Remember going to Nickles in Philly and having a few drinks? Remember that? Jon stands slowly, Eddie tells Rey to give Moxley his belt. Eddie says this man has carried this company. Is he proud? Eddie is proud. He always kne. No one is better than Jon. So proud. Let’s raise his hand together. Everyone. Hands up.
Eddie releases, asks for the title. He tells us to look how beautiful this title is. It’s everything we fight for. But Moxley took it from him. He never tapped. He never quit!
END SHOW!!

Poitou Baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:00 am

You must really love Wrestling.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:39 am

It is Wednesday, October 21th, 2020, time for another weekly episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT. This week we are live, with some fans, from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville Florida.

Match 1: Wardlow vs Jungle Boy
Wardlow takes his time to enter the ring. He grabs Jungle Boy, gets him on the shoulders, spins again for an F10, sending Jungle spinning into the air.
Good showing for Wardlow, but a lot of that has to do with Jungle Boy taking the lead here. You could see who the ring general was here, and that’s amazing considering Jungle Boy is only 23. I give him a lot of shit for his seemingly Teflon like resistance towards moves, but tonight, he made Wardlow look like a milli.
Winner: Wardlow
Total Rating : **3/4
Match Time: 8:17

Match 2: Kenny Omega vs Sonny Kiss
They shake hands. V-Trigger from Kenny! One-Winged Angel! Cover for 1..2…3!!!
Did NOT expect that. I feel like I give a lot of shit to squash matches; and I really don’t want to sound like an AEW apologist, but a squash after that over the top entrance…just kind of made it all the better.
Winner: Kenny Omega
Total Rating: NR
Match Time: 21:90

Match 3: Penta El Zero M vs Rey Fenix
Rey to his knees, favoring the arm. Penta shows concern. Penta says sorry, hits the ropes, Rey is up, they lock up in the middle of the ring. DESTROYER! PIN! 1…2……3!!!!    Holy shit. That was lovely. I don’t know what I expected to end this match, but I didn’t think it was going to be a Destroyer, as it’s become more transitional than anything in recent years. A few slip up from Rey didn’t hurt this match in the slightest, as they played with those mistakes. For instance, Rey nearly missed a leap up to the top, but Penta waited for him to land correctly, then kicked the legs out. Ugh. These guys are great, and the small show of concern from Penta was so unexpected yet made sense. This is the one to beat.
Winner: Rey Fenix
Total Rating:
****1/4
Match Time: 14:07

Match 4: Colt Cabana vs Hangman Adam Page
Superman dive into a pin for 1…2…NO!!!!! Page fakes a buckshot then gets the pin for 1..2….3!!!
The first half of the match was a little slow for my liking, but it’s most likely due to them knowing they’d be PIP> Once we returned to full screen, though. Damn. Page showed his strength, and Colt showed he’s not some noob.
Winner: Hangman Adam Page
Total Rating
: ***
Match Time: 10:43

Jericho and MJF Steak Dinner
MJF orders a 20 oz Porter House Steak, with a baked potato, and he wants it well done.
Jericho asks for the same, but he wants it Medium Well.
MJF says, his apologies, but he’d like to strike down that previous order. He wants his Medium.
Jericho, change his order to Medium Rare.
MJF wants his order RARE.
Jericho tells Velma to change his order to “Blue” aka Extra Bloody Rare.
What are we doing here, asks Jericho. They’ve been here for twenty minutes, and MJF has been rude with everyone. Next week, they’ll have a Town hall to see what people think about MJF joining Inner Circle.
MJF says they are the two biggest stars in all professional wrestling. Them working together needs to happen. Jericho says The Ratings Ruler sucks. It’s got as much chance as getting over as Orange Cassidy (they say this together).
MJF says just picture them together.
We get … A MUSICAL NUMBER like they does in broadway!!!!
MJF asks for a favor, can we get it one more time?
This performance was incredible and very entertaining . The comedy mucsical styles match perfectly with their gimink and it’s perfect
We get back to Jericho and MJF at the table. Jericho’s blue steak comes, and it’s RAW as fuck. MJF’s is also a slab of beef that is most definitely not a Porterhouse cut. Jericho says they’ll have to send it back.

Match 4: Britt Baker vs KyLinn King [/b]
Slingblade. Britt with a DDT! Fisherman’s neckbreaker from Britt. LOCKJAW! King taps!
This is one of those matches where you know it’s a squash, but the opportunity for the opponent to shine is not removed, and King did just that. Girl looked great here, and even though this was Britt’s match to show up and show out, her opponent played her part damned well.
Winner: Britt Baker
Total Rating:
*1/2
Match Time:: 4:09

Match 5: Private Party vs The Young Bucks vs The Butcher and The Blade vs The Dark Order (Reynolds and Silver) [/b]
Matt sets up for Meltzer Driver. Quen pulls Nick off the apron. Rollup from Kassidy! Pin for 1..2..NO!!!! Reversal! Matt gets the 1..2…3!!!                                                              This was much more balanced than a lot of previous Young Buck matches, leaving room for the possibility of another team open. The ending wasn’t in question, truly, but it was a nice ride getting there. I hope they alter the storyline moving forward, because Douche Bucks are annoying.
Winners: The Young Bucks
Total Rating
: ***1/2
Match Time:: 13:27

END SHOW!!

Poitou Baptiste

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:30 pm

It is Wednesday, October 28th, 2020, time for another weekly episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT. This week we are live, with some fans, from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville Florida.

Match 1: Wardlow vs Hangman Adam Page
Page grabs the leg. EXPLODER OFF THE TOP ROPE!!! BUCK SHOT!!! He’s not done! He hits the apron again. Another Buck Shot! Pin for 1..2….3!!!! It’s very interesting to see how much a lack of restholds effects a match to make it seem like it’s a seamless string of awesomeness. In all reality, this was a big guy vs little guy match, but Page showed a lot of resilience to prove that he’s in the upper echelon of talent, and most definitely not little. Wardlow still shows some green, but the dude is trying, has tremendous upside, and continues to grow. Solid efort
Winner: Hangman Adam Page  
Total Rating : **3/4
Match Time: 9:44

Match 2: Eddie Kingston vs Matt Sydal
Eddie with a knee to the gut then a spinning back fist! Eddie yells out for Moxley then locks in the bulldog choke to Sydal. Sydal taps. In a rare occasion, a match went a little too long for my liking here. Eddie probably would have looked better killing Sydal and moving on, but the PIP and necessity to go longer kind of killed the match.
Winner: Eddie Kingston
Total Rating: *
Match Time: Stopwatch Issues

TOWN HALL MEETING
MJF comes out alone.
The 1st question from Luchasaurus.:
how MJF can he contribute to the earning potential and continued financial prosperity of The Inner Circle?
MJF answer: We get a chart of Inner Circle Earnings that show a pretty spotty record pre-MJF, yet an upward climb post-MJF. It’s math, says MJF. Simple thugeco-nomics.
Britt Baker asks Jericho about MJF’s spotty former friendships. Jericho says he is not a dipshit like Cody Rhodes. MJF knows nothing about their plans or secrets, and besides, if MJF tries and turns on them, they’ll knock MJF’s teeth down his throat.
MJF says he promises both money and championships. You know he’s right, says MJF. We can all settle down.
Next question is from a Mr. Eric BISCHOFF!
He has a three-pronged question:
1) January 20, 1961, JFK said “Ask not what your country could do for you…” and Bischoff asks MJF, what can he do for The Inner Circle?
MJF says that’s a great question; very powerful, so he can only give a one-worded powerful answer – FRIENDSHIP.
2) Given that most would consider MJF to be a complete package, what does he believe The Inner Circle can do for him?
MJF says that no, he IS the complete package. He can also humbly accept that he has a dent in his armor. He may not be the best team player. But he believes that once he joins The Inner Circle, he can learn how to be.
3) He has worked with Jericho for many years, and most would agree that he’s a primadonna.
Jericho gets upset.
Bischoff continues his question: 3) Given that MJF possesses many of the same primadonna-esque characteristics, what is the guarantee that if he joins, they don’t just end up killin each other?
MJF says this is preposterous. He’s been getting booed, thrown arrows, he’s a good person.
Jericho wants him to answer.
MJF has a question for Jericho. Week after week, he has made it very clear that he checks every single box. He’s got presents, good tv, friendship, and the best segment of Jericho’s entire career and of all professional wrestling. So MJF asks Jericho, what hasn’t he done.
Jericho says that MJF hasn’t beaten him. But he’ll give Jericho a chance to do it at Full Gear. If he wins, he can join The Inner Circle.

TNT Championship Lumberjack Match
Cody Rhodes vs Orange Cassidy  

Silver with a pump kick! Arn with a shot from his clipboard!!! Cody with Cross Rhodes! Pin for 1..2…3!!! I CALL FOUL!!! HOW DARE YOU, SILVER! HOW DARE YOU, ANDERSON!!!
Winner: Winner: Cody Rhodes
Total Rating
: ****15/16ths
Match Time: 12:05

NWA Women’s Championship Match
Serena Deeb vs Leyla Hirsch

Deeb locks the head, spinning neckbreaker, then another one! Deeb captures the arm and hooks the leg. Hirsch taps! Deeb can go! And I, admittedly, have never seen Hirsch, but she showed up and showed out. Nice.
Winner: Serena Deeb
Total Rating:
***1/2
Match Time:: 8:39

Match 5: Shawn Spears vs VSK
Spears lifts VSK onto his shoulders. Death Valley Driver. Pin for 1..2…3!!!                                                          Squishy Squish Squish
Winner: Shawn Spears
Total Rating
: NR
Match Time:: 04

Match 6: Kenny Omega vs Penta

Omega escapes again!!! Back elbow, favors the arm, chop to Penta! Another, another. He hits the right, SUPERKICK TO KENNY!!!! Penta hits the ropes, springboard, turns, KNEE TO THE FUCKING FACE!!! One-Winged Angel! Pin for 1….2…3!!!                                                                                                                   Holy hell, what a main event. The bad news is, we knew exactly who was winning, and no matter how many back and forths and near falls they had, I didn’t once think Penta was going to win. The good news is that this didn’t take away from a bad ass match that had a lot going for it. Solid main. Winner: Kenny Omega
Total Rating
: ****
Match Time:: 17:16

END SHOW!!

Poitou Baptiste

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:41 am

Do you hink i have to continue this weakly review cause i made 6 review. app must justify 7 hours of personal work if my memorie is good.
i spend 45 minute for each review and i rewatch the show in x2speed for each review (2hours/2 = 1hour)
so i made aproximatly 40h30 of work
i can even continue cause i like it and it's made me work my writing in english, but wrestling review is a bit repetitve .

Poitou Baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:17 am

I think you've done your 7.5 hours thanks Baptiste
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down