UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Chollet Vincent

2 posters

Go down

APP Chollet Vincent  Empty APP Chollet Vincent

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:40 pm

For the subject of APP I am going to tell you about last year, the diplomas passed, the various trainings carried out as well as the friendly matches or tournaments played. First of all, this is my second year where I am working as a coach in my club at FC Fontcouverte in the U10-U11 category. At this age, football is played at 8 (7 field players and 1 goalkeeper) and on a half field. A match lasts 50 min divided into 2 times 25 min. Regarding my diplomas last year I took the CFF1 (training certificate 1), but due to COVID 19 I did not stink passed the assessment, so I am going to spend this year with the university. But I also intend to take the CFF2 (training certificate 2) this year too. Then, we do 2 training sessions per week (Tuesday and Friday) + the match on Saturday morning. For training we work a lot on the basics (touches, pass controls, juggling…), but we also do physical exercises, punching exercises and specific goalkeeper exercises.
Finally 2 weeks ago we had a tournament. The morning was the group matches where we finished 2nd and the afternoon was devoted to the direct eliminations matches where we went to the final. But unfortunately we lost with a score of 2-0. But I'm still very happy with the players for their career and we could see the positive points and the negative points that we will be working on during the next training sessions.

Vincent CHOLLET

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP Chollet Vincent  Empty Re: APP Chollet Vincent

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:57 am

Hello john,
Today I have decided to tell you about the training sessions and the game we have had during this week.

Since I am in Angoulême during the week I cannot take care of the training on Tuesday, suddenly 2 coaches are with me who do the training. It lasts an hour and a half and they have about 20 to 25 children. Each week we have themes and objectives to respect and to work on in order to evolve.

Themes when you have the ball: keep / progress and unbalance / finish
Themes when you don't have the ball: opposing progress and opposing to protect your goal
Objectives: collective tactics, individual tactics, individual techniques and expected behavior

Then on Friday we are all 3 to do the training which lasts an hour and we have about 20 to 25 children. The theme for this week was opposing to protect one's goal. During training we did an evaluation of juggles to see how they have progressed since the start of the year and whether they have improved or not. We then worked on a speed workshop called the 8. It’s a ball driving drill that involves hitting an 8 as quickly as possible. We did it with and without balloons. Third workshop we did an exercise in front of the goal to work on passing, shooting and working on the defensive phases. Finally we ended with a little game. The next day we had a friendly match to prepare for the championship which starts next week. We played against Saintes and lost 6-2.

Vincent CHOLLET

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:44 pm

Hello John,
Today I'm going to tell you about our first day of the championships which took place on Saturday October 10th.

This week, I was unable to attend the 2 training sessions, but being educators for the U10 team, I was able to be present on Saturday morning on our first day which took place on the Ecoyeux field. The championship takes place under a board system with 3 teams.

Team 1 vs Team 2
Team 1 vs Team 3
Team 2 vs Team 3

Each hard match is 25 min or 2 times 12 min and 30 s. The team that is not playing must stand to the side of the field to juggle in order to be able to separate 2 teams in the event of a draw.

During our first match we met Aulnay. It was a tough game with a lot of trouble building our game and getting the ball rolling, but we managed to score and win 1-0 at halftime. Second half we played better and scored a second goal to win the game 2-0. For our second match we met Ecoyeux. The game was easier, although we couldn't manage to be a killer in front of goal and score. Half-time 1-0 for us. Second half we turned the ball around a lot, passed to the sides to cross and it was a lot better and a lot prettier to watch. Final score we won 7-0. I'm very happy with the kids for this first day of the championship with 2 wins and we managed to take 0 goals.

Regarding the U11 team, they went to Matha's field. They also won their 2 matches (2-0 against Matha and 2-1 against Burie). A very satisfying weekend with a 4/4 in victories at the end.

Vincent CHOLLET

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:55 pm

Well Done;
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:49 am

Hello John,
Today I’m going to tell you about Friday’s training and our second day of championships.

Friday during our training, we did 2 workshops and a small game. The first workshop was a pass control exercise. If he controlled the ball with his right foot he had to make the left foot pass and if he controlled the ball with his left foot he had to make a right pass. The second workshop was an exercise in responsiveness and speed. There were 2 teams facing each other. At the top one player from each team had to jump over 3 hurdles and at the call of one of the 2 first names he had to accelerate into a door on the right or a door on the left. For the opposing player he had to try to catch up with the other player to touch him. We did this exercise with and without balls. Then we ended with a little game.

On Saturday, for our second day of championships, we received 2 teams at Fontcouverte for the field. Same system as the first day, we played two 25-minute matches. The first match was played against Coeur de Saintonge. It was a close game but we scored very quickly. Then we made a lot of loss both in the passes and in front of goal. As a result we made a defensive mistake and they managed to equalize. Final score 1-1. Very disappointed with this result because we should have won and done much better. For our second match we met Aulnay. It was an easier game although there was still a lot of technical waste. We quickly lead 3-0, but on a mistake by our goalkeeper, Aulnay managed to reduce the score. Final score 3-1.

In the afternoon it was my team, the U10s, playing at Corme-Royal. As a team and declared a general withdrawal, we decided to play a game of 2 times 50 min. It was a tough game as the opposing team was physically stronger and taller, so my players were a bit scared. But technically we were better and led at halftime 2-0. I was not happy with our first half despite winning because it was not good football and there was a lot of waste. After a big blow on the players they woke up a bit and it was much better. Final score 3-0. I'm still happy with the team because defensively we are strong and have conceded 0 goals since the start of the championship and have scored 12 goals in 3 games.

Summary of the weekend 0 defeats once again, but a draw and 2 wins.

Vincent CHOLLET

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:33 pm

Hello John,
This week I am going to tell you about the training sessions we did during the holidays and then about the health crisis which prevents us from continuing the championship and training.

During the first week of vacation, on Friday we did some training. This training was based only on finishing in front of goal and hitting as we didn't have a game the next day.
The first exercise was a 1 on 1 (attack - defense). The defender starts from behind the goal and should advance towards the attacker and the attacker starts towards the midfield. Once the attacker started driving the ball he had to move towards the goal and dribble the defender and then score. The second exercise was a passing exercise. The players start from the midfield, lead the ball forward and then pass to the coach at the edge of the box who deflects them so the player can finish with a strike. Finally we ended with a little game.

The second week we did our last training before confinement.
The first exercise was a ball driving exercise. The attackers had a ball and the defenders without balls. At the "top" the defenders had to remove all the balls from the attackers as quickly as possible. The second exercise was a work in front of the goal. It was the same exercise as the week before with the coach deflection. Then the same we ended with a little game.

Unfortunately due to the confinement, we can no longer play football and as a result no more training and continued the championship. So we sent exercises to the children so that they can train at home and keep a technique so that they can progress at the start of the school year and not regress.

Vincent CHOLLET

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:02 pm

Hello John,
This week I will tell you about my footballing journey and more particularly about a year that marked me since the season is blocked we can no longer train and continue the championship with my U10 / U11 category.
It was in U17 during my 7th year of football and my second year in my new club in Fontcouverte where I currently play.

We were in the Elite pool. The first part of the season and the start of the championship started off really well. 3 matches for 3 victories with 22 goals scored for 0 conceded. For the fourth match we met Cozes, a very strong team with the same objectives as us: the rise in regional 2. But the match does not go as planned because we offer them 2 goals in the first 15 minutes. After being nice we woke up and started playing. The work paid off as we came back to 2-2 before half-time. Second period I went out because I had pain in my knee. Cozes scores and wins 3-2. The coach decides to get me back in and I equalize in the last 5 minutes. Final score 3-3. We continue our championship and arrive at our ninth game. The record is for the moment 6 wins to 2 draws with 41 goals scored for 4 goals conceded. The ninth game was going to be decisive because if we won or drew we were sure to move up to regional 2 because it was the first 2 to go up and we were second for the moment. But if we lost the spell was between the result of Cozes' game. This ninth game was against Jonzac who was first in the group with wins. It was a close game as we scored quickly after 10 minutes. It was 1-0 in our favor at half-time. But second half after a lot of effort and fatigue we conceded 2 goals in the last 10 minutes and lost the game 2-1. But as Cozes lost these last 2 matches we were able to move up to Regional 2. Very Happy

Second part of the season here we are in regional 2.

We started the championship with 2 draws against Marennes (3-3) and Surgères (2-2). The 3rd match was against Royan. It’s one of my worst memories of this year. However, the match started perfectly. Corner in our favor and I score from the 3rd minute of play. In the 7th minute I make an assist and win 2-0. A little later in the match we score a third goal and win 3-0. Just before half-time a teammate made a stupid fault just in front of the box. Free kick for Royan who scores and returns to 3-1. Second period the coach decides to take me out for knee pain… We were no longer in the match and their number 5 was just making mistakes, insulting us… to get us out of our match. That's what he managed to do as he came down to 3-3. After a big mistake by number 5 Royan, he got a red card. But at the very end of the match they have a counter-attack and score 3 minutes from the end. Final score lost 4-3 ... After this mixed start to the championship Neutral , we continued with 2 wins against Cap-Aunis (1-0) then against the Saintes-Fontcouverte derby where we had a big match and won 2-0. Results of this mid-championship 2 victory, 2 draws, 1 defeat. (11 goals scored for 9 goals conceded). The sixth game was a rematch because we played against Jonzac again. As it was, the game was close, but we lost again 2-1 ...

We had 3 games left and we wanted to end on a positive note and that's what we did because we had 2 wins against Matha (6-3) and Oléron (3-0) and 1 draw against Chatelaillon (5- 5). Results of this group in regional 2: 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats. (26 goals scored for 19 goals conceded). We will finish 2nd equality but 3rd compared to the goal-average.

Alternately with the championship we played the cup. We start with 2 wins 4-0 and 4-0. Arrived in the quarterfinals we met Oléron. We score quickly and win 1-0. Just before half-time Oléron gets a corner and scores a goal with the thigh… Score at half-time 1-1. Oléron scores and wins 2-1. We come to equalize 2-2. Oléron scores 3-2. Then towards the end of the match comes a scandal. We score a goal so the score should have been 3-3 but as the linesman was from Oléron and saw that we had scored he raised his flag to signal an offside. The center referee does not understand and will ask the linesman for an explanation as he explains lies to say he was offside. Suddenly the goal was denied, but we did not give up as we managed to equalize at the last second. Final score 3-3 and place in the shooting session. We win the shootout 3-2. In the semi-final we met Saintes. There were so many people around the stadium, players, leaders, spectators, families, friends… It was really exciting. The game was close and Saintes scored on a counterattack ... 1-0 at halftime. We equalized just at the start of the second period 1-1. But saintes scores 2 goals from a corner and wins 3-1. The match was tense but we reduced the score to 3-2… Then at the last minute we tied 3-3. Everyone ran, shouted like it was an achievement but the match wasn’t over…. Final score 3-3 and place in the shooting session. Our first player takes off and misses that penalty… 1-0 saints then 1-1 then 2-1 then 2-2 then 3-2 and veil my turn to take the penalty… I was under a lot of pressure. But I managed to score and tie 3-3. On Saintes’s fourth penalty, our goalkeeper almost stopped him but the ball brushed against his T-shirt and went under his arms… 4-3 then 4-4. The last penalty rested on the shoulders of our goalkeeper… Unfortunately he scored and we lost in the semi-final 5-4 on penalties after a 3-3 match… Crying or Very sad

Vincent CHOLLET

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:24 pm

great thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Hello John,
As we are still in confinement, training and the championship in my category and still suspended. So I decided to tell you about a tournament I won when I was younger.

This tournament took place in Ecoyeux. I participated in this tournament with my former club AS Chaniers in U10-U11. We were 8 teams divided into 2 pools of 4. In the morning we played 3 matches. The first game went well because we won it 3-0. The second was against Fontcouverte which is my club now. Without knowing it I played against my teammate now. We won this match 3-1. The last game was against Ecoyeux who was played in the early afternoon.
One of the best times of the tournament which is lunch as we are going to be buying sandwiches and fries which is not necessarily good for the afternoon tournament. So after buying the meal we ate and then we continue to play football. Now is the time to play the third game. We lose it 3-1… We should perhaps not have eaten too many fries and continue to play football but rather rest… We finish second in our group.

After that we played the knockout matches. We play our first match against Brizambourg and win it 3-0. Arrived in the semi-final we will play again against Fontcouverte. It was a closer game than in the morning, we scored the first goal. With this goal we put ourselves at the same level as the opponent and did not play as usual and Fontcouverte managed to equalize. The score is 1-1. Then at the end of the match we have a counter-attack and score the goal to win the match 2-1. We arrived at the end and we were going to be able to have a revenge against Ecoyeux. The match begins with an entrance to the stadium with a call for names and surnames. Here we go, the match is on. We were super good in this game and we did run our opponents a lot as it was hot. We score a first goal from a corner and win 1-0. Half-time 1-0 for Chaniers. Second period we proceed to the same technique and score a second and third goal. We win the game 3-0 and win the tournament. It was one hell of a tournament and I will remember it all my life. Very Happy

Vincent CHOLLET

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:24 pm

Hello John,
Today I’m going to tell you again about a tournament I did when I was younger. It was a tournament that took place in Ruelle en Charente and in which I participated with Fontcouverte.

In the morning we had made the group matches. The first game is always the most stressful because that's when we see if we are in good shape and if we are playing well. We win the game 2-1. The second match is played against Soyaux. It was a close match but we won 1-0. Just before the end of the match, one of my teammates made a hand in front of the box and Soyaux got a well placed free kick. The player shoots and touches the wall but with this deflection the ball ends up in goal… 1-1 final score. The last game we played against Ruelle. This match was quite easy and we won the match 3-0. We finished first in our group and will play the eighth final in the afternoon.

After lunch we play our first game of the afternoon and go 1-1. Here is the shooting session… Each team had to choose 3 shooters. It was super stressful but thanks to our goalie we won the session 3-2. When we reached the quarter-final, we played against Cognac. It was complicated to play big balls because he had a great player in central defense and who took all the balls with his head. But we played on the floor and it was much better as we won the game 2-0. Arrived in the semi-final, it was very hot and we were a little tired… Unfortunately we lost the match 4-1. The team we lost will end up winning this tournament.

It was a very rewarding tournament and very fun to play. Although we lost in the semi-final, we had finished 5th in this tournament out of around 30 teams.
Here's hoping that we can resume training and matches with my category for the month of December.

Vincent CHOLLET

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down