UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La nourriture

2 posters

Go down

La nourriture Empty La nourriture

Post by Pierre JEUDI Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:36 pm

I love to eat, and I have the chance to eat anything and everything without taking a gram. I really like Auvergne cheese, the county is my cute sin, meat, cakes and especially tiramisu and obviously salty like pancakes. I eat a lot of starch and meat related to my daily workouts and my need for energy and protein. But I'm not a big fan of green vegetables which remains very important for the proper functioning of the body. In France, we are fortunate to have so much choice and diversity depending on the regions between east, west, south and north. I also had the chance to eat local in Spain, the UK or Portugal. I loved tortillas, fish and chips or cheesecakes

Pierre JEUDI

Back to top Go down

La nourriture Empty Re: La nourriture

Post by Eros Salmon Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 am

Food serves us to live but we can also consider it as a source of pleasure because according to the taste of a person the assembly of food and condiments will make that we will appreciate what we taste.
Over time we have noticed that depending on the country and / or region the basic dishes were different, this is what we call specialties.
Personally i'm not picky about eating but i mostly like simple and still healthy things which is important to be fit and full of energy.

Eros Salmon

Back to top Go down