UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurélie's APP

3 posters

Go down

Aurélie's APP Empty Aurélie's APP

Post by Aurélie Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:39 pm

For this week’s APP, I decided to tell you about myself, and my experience as a cashier. As I said in the first lesson, I worked the entire confinement in a supermarket. But I was already working there since September 2019 as a student contract. I admit, working and studying is very very complicated, and you have to hold on because you don't have a lot of time for yourself. Working in this industry, I quickly realized that not a lot of people are respectful of our work, that they are rude and impatient, and that they think they are allowed anything, I had never seen this before. See that at the cash register they don't say “hello”, when we are called out on the shelves for information either, there is hardly any polite formula! Anyway, if only that was all… Believe me or not, but one day, at the start of confinement, a lady got pooped on her, and dared to hide her shit on our shelves, yes she hid her Shit between our laundry products… The shelves being right in front of my cash register, she came to pay her "cadi" at my cash register, obviously still with shit in her hands. It was out of the question for me to spread her shit on my cash register!! Then, the lady repeated to me "it's not my fault, I have problems", but problem or not it was she who decided to hide her shit on our shelves !! she could ask for a toilet !! Just to talk about it again makes me disgust ... After this "experience", once the store had put protections at the checkouts to protect us from this virus, customers were still just as disrespectful, to the point that one day, we confused us with caged animals, wanting to throw peanuts at us… Very funny ahaha. Evil or Very Mad But luckily not all customers are like that, I have only said the worst, but some customers are caring, and I thank them for that. So, this is what I experience on weekends and during vacations.

Aurélie

Charlotte Denis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Aurélie's APP Empty Re: Aurélie's APP

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:30 am

That is horrible.

Generally though People are impolite and the French are very rude.

I always say hello to my cashiers ( except now I only use the DRIVE so say hello and thanks to the people who bring my shopping to my car.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Aurélie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Denis Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Ooh Poor Aurelie !!

Charlotte Denis

Aurélie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:37 pm

For this week's APP, I'm going to talk about the city of Paris. Paris the city of love. For me, Paris is the city of my vacations. When I was very young, I spent all my holidays with my grandmother in Paris. My holidays were punctuated by walks, visits, shopping, and discoveries. To visit the most famous monuments. The one I prefer to visit and see is the Eiffel Tower, yes, it is not original, but it is THE monument that most symbolizes Paris. The view from the very top is just amazing, and the night view is even more amazing. I strongly advise you to do this at least once in your life. What makes me happiest when I'm in Paris is being able to do all of this with my grandmother and enjoy all those magical moments with her. Paris is a very important city for me. Moreover, Paris has a very special geography, and even when I go there often, I don't understand a thing… Moreover, Parisians have a way of life of their own, they are always in a hurry, haughty, chic, etc. Besides, invites you to watch the new series on Netflix “Emily in Paris” which develops a lot of clichés on Paris but especially on the French, and which also makes us see the beautiful places to visit in Paris.

Aurélie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:56 am

I prefer Soulac to Paris.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:31 pm

Today I'm going to tell you about my sport, handball. As Larousse's definition says, hand is "a team sport played by hand with a round ball", and it is especially for the "team sport" side that I continue to play, because I has been practicing handball for 13 years. I started playing in the small club in my village of Chabanais where I am very attached to it even though I am currently in a new club, that of ETEC. Indeed, I practiced all my best years in the club of Chabanais, it is the club that taught me, the club where I was able to referee at a high level ... The ETEC club to me recruited when I was 18, to be able to make me even more progress and I am very grateful, then with my studies, playing ETEC is easier. What I like the most about handball are the values ​​of fair play, mutual aid / solidarity, respect, fighting spirit, and on that score… Handball is really a very interesting sport to watch. As to the current circumstances, the covid, I don't know what to tell you, I think you can imagine, the sport is practically impractical. First, it made us stop our physical preparation, a lot of games were called off, and now that we have resumed well we have to stop yet. I have no words, I'm exhausted. In short, if you've never been interested in handball, I strongly advise you to get started. Wink

Aurélie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:47 am

For this week's APP, I will tell you about manga. Indeed, I discovered anime when I was little while watching TV, like many of us I think. An anime is a cartoon series or film of Japanese origin. These animations can be drawn by hand or done on the computer. An anime is very often inspired by a manga that is a comic strip. My first anime is obviously One Piece, one of the greatest manga in the world! One Piece is over 20 years old, and soon has 1000 episodes. The 1000th episode will undoubtedly be incredible! One Piece is the story of Luffy, a young boy, who dreams of becoming the Pirate King. We follow his adventure, with his crew. The specialty of One Piece is the Devil Fruit, which gives specialties / powers to its user, moreover, this user can no longer swim. For me, if there is an anime to watch, or a manga to read, it's One Piece, I recommend it to everyone even if, it's true, it's very, very long. However, this is obviously not the only one that I have watched. I also watched Fairy Tail, based on magic in guilds. Death Note is also a must-see when you are interested in the world of manga. While in lockdown, I was able to increase my culture by watching Seven Deadly Sins, Assasination Classroom, and Sword art Online which takes place in various virtual immersion video games. If you've never watched an anime before, I recommend Death Note because it's short to watch and the inevitable manga.

Aurélie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum