UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan G APP

2 posters

Go down

Logan G  APP Empty Logan G APP

Post by logan Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:20 pm

I'm going to talk about tennis tournaments, first I'm going to talk about the Hamburg tournament which took place in mid-September. In tournament a Frenchman arrived in the quarter-finals, Hugo Humbert who unfortunately lost to a Norwegian.
The surface of the field is clay.
In the final found Rublev the n°5 and tsisipas the n° 2 of the tournament and against all odds Rublev won in 3 set.

The Grand Chlem Roland Garros, which is one of the biggest tennis tournaments, is currently taking place.
Tournament on clay.
18 men and 11 woman french are qualified for the first round of roland Garros.
Unfortunately only 4 men and women french went to the 2nd lap, a fairly average performance.
The rest next week.

logan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Logan G  APP Empty Re: Logan G APP

Post by logan Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm

Last week at roland Garros, a Frenchman arrives in the 8th final the young generation H. Gaston, who unfortunately falls against the world No. D.Thiem. But the Frenchman gave us a spectacular match that made us shiver.
The Austrian wins the first two sets and the grace has varied shots from the Frenchman he wins the 3rd and 4th set . Everything is played on the last set but the Frenchman is exhausted physically and D.Thiem wins the last set and thus the match.

On the women's side, we had two French women, who went to the 8th final unfortunately as our French they both lose their match.

Finally the winner on the lady side is a Polish woman who is not a top 30 of the best players and who dominated all her opponents even the final. And on the men's side the n1 against the n2 and c Rafael Nadal who wins and as the winner on the lady side he crushed all his opponents. He won his 13th final at Roland Garros.

logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:38 am

I see that 2 British players won a roland garros title. You didn't mention them. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by logan Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:22 pm

I'm going to talk about my birthday this year, it's happening at my house and I own a pool. The evening goes well we drink, we play games and then from time to time we take pool breaks to cool off. And the first victim goes outside in case the vomit arrives, meanwhile there's one lying on a sun lounger. After that we accompany a friend to go to sleep and of course a friend decides to impress a girl and goes over my stairs and luxurys his shoulder. The final result is called the ambulance, they pick him up around 3:30 a.m. and take him to the hospital. Well because of this accident the atmosphere has changed a bit. Coming back to see the one who was lying on the sunbed, little surprise: he had made a vomit bigger than the size of a pillow. In any case, it was quite a birthday party.

logan

Admin and Aurélie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:42 am

Drinking and pools - a dangerous combination
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by logan Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:31 pm

I'm going to talk about dangerous drivers behind the wheel, last year I was carpooling with a friend and after a while seeing people doing anything behind the wheel we decided to write down each time whether it was a woman or a man. Already it had been found that it was more often noticed that it was women which for example took a roundabout or cut us off without looking in their retro.
Of course, we got hit by the girls in our class when we told them that most cases were a woman behind the wheel. So to show them we decided to count every time someone did something dangerous. And in the end we found for 30 people that we had noted there were 20 women and 10 men. After that just our observations know that there are more accidents between men than women.

logan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:33 pm

logan wrote:I'm going to talk about dangerous drivers behind the wheel, last year I was carpooling with a friend and after a while seeing people doing anything behind the wheel we decided to write down each time whether it was a woman or a man. Already it had been found that it was more often noticed that it was women which for example took a roundabout or cut us off without looking in their retro.
Of course, we got hit by the girls in our class when we told them that most cases were a woman behind the wheel. So to show them we decided to count every time someone did something dangerous.  And in the end we found for 30 people that we had noted there were 20 women and 10 men. After that just our observations know that there are more accidents between men than women.

Women seem to use their telephones when driving more than men.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum