UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 subject Animals

+24
Antoine LEGER
paolo machado
Nabil
Nina Morgades
melina_savarit_
Quentin
Requena Matteo
Pierre-Yves
Titouan Ory
Jules Corbière
Nicolas
Elodie Goupilleau
Martin_BERNARD
Timothée Aucouturier
Adélie AUGEREAU
mael DEVANNE
gcharon
clarisse lopez
Trilla Ines
ingrid bruneteau
Eva Gousserey
Charly guilloton
Aymeric Geneau
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 5 subject Animals Empty Week 5 subject Animals

Post by Admin Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:00 pm

Week 5 subject Animals 80

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 subject Animals Empty Re: Week 5 subject Animals

Post by Aymeric Geneau Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:07 pm

I got 3 dogs ,they are beagles, there is 2 males and 1 female, the males name's are Evian and Héros and the female is call Igloo. They are hunting dogs who go hunting with my dad during week-end. Héros is the father of Igloo but Igloo's mother is dead earlier this year,she was called Vhisky.

Aymeric Geneau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charly guilloton Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:01 pm

Since I was little I have always lived with a dog. When I was a baby I had a dog but I haven't known him very much. Then now I have had Jack Russel for over 12 years. Jack Russels are very active little dogs who do a lot of silly things when they are little.

Charly guilloton

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Gousserey Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:05 pm

When I was 5years old, 2 kittens went in my house. It was my neigbors's kittend. My mother brought them back to our neighbors every day (during 5-7 days). My parents didn't want any animals but after that, we decided to kept them with us. After 1 year, one of the kittens disapear and we kept the other one. His name is Petit Gris and i'm a little bit ashamed of his name. So if my cat read this post one day, I'm sorry Petit Gris, your name suck.

Eva Gousserey

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 subject Animals Empty animals

Post by ingrid bruneteau Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:07 pm

Animals are beings who bring a lot of affection and love to humans . I lives with a lots of dogs because in the home we had a dog each with my brither and my sister , moreover in my family we have a passion which is hound hunting . So I lived all this year with ten dogs around me . So I could never live without a dog . A dog brings protection, security but also the joy of love and of course sadness . To finish I hope that everyone will feel one day the fusion that the human can have with any animal, because it is really strong and indescribable

ingrid bruneteau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:32 pm

I love animals because they are affectionate, joyful and they never betray their master. I had chickens when I was a kid, but they escaped. It made me sad so my mom bought me a goldfish. He jumped out of the aquarium and killed himself. So I had a cat, but after two months he got run over by a car. Since then I don’t have any animals because I want them to stay alive. Let’s protect the animals by preventing Ines from having them. #alltogether

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:36 pm

Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

gcharon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clarisse lopez Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:05 pm

With my father, I had a cat, a rabbit and recently he has a dog. With my mother, I had two chickens. My favorite animal is the cat because it is gentle, even if it is sometimes unpredictable ! I am afraid of dog because my dady was bitten when he was little. So i think he transmitted his fear to me.

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gcharon Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:11 pm

I've just a dog who is a female border collie named "doîna". But before when i've got 4 year old my mom kill own first dog who was a cocker named "belle" crushing it with the car; thats was sad, but all my childhood i've want a husky but my parents don't because there is too doîna. That's why before, i didn't like doîna, i was angry by her. But now i like dog because going to my aunt for the confinement, i met 3 dog with one who bite all rocks, and i found this so cute. Now i like very well Doîna and i prefer the dog because the cat are for me the handling. And cause before i'd like the movies "cats and dogs".

gcharon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 subject Animals Empty Animals

Post by mael DEVANNE Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:03 pm

When I was little I had a small dog and a big dog which unfortunately died, I also had fighting fish but unfortunately they died because I did not take care of them well enough. Today I have a dog, her name is Jalia and she is a "Leonberg".

mael DEVANNE

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adélie AUGEREAU Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:45 pm

I have an animals, a cat who lives to my parent’s home I got it when I was 11 years old I was so happy it was my first animal. Unfortunately today I like always animals but maybe a little less than before. I understand people like animals but I prefer talk, play… with someone rather than an animals. I never known a specially connection with an animal and I always laugh when I see my grandfather talk to his turtle.

Adélie AUGEREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothée Aucouturier Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:07 pm

I have 2 cats since... I think 10 years now. They are brothers and they are red (red). My father is a Harry Potter fan and he chose their names... Their names are Fred and George because in Harry Potter there are two brothers who are redheads and brothers.
I have never had another animal in my house.

Timothée Aucouturier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_BERNARD Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:15 pm

I love animals. in my father's house there is 1 dog, two cats, two chickens, a fish while with my mother there is 1 cat, a fish and a hamster. part of my family has a circus. So I was surrounded by all kinds of animals. My father's uncle has raised and lives with the most famous chimpanzee in Europe. she is a female, her name is tiby and has made films like Chocolat with Omar SI or even shot in PNL clips

Martin_BERNARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elodie Goupilleau Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:13 pm

I have a cat that lives with my parents, he is now fourteen years old his name is Caramel. I also have a dog that lives with my parents, he is a husky and his name is Shouky, he is now thirteen years old. I lived all my childhood with these two animals, they are part of my life.
Later I would like to have a cat, a Mainecoon. I love this breed of cat very much, they are cats that grow very fast and become very big, they are beautiful and I would also like to have later a dog that would be a Golden Retriever.

Elodie Goupilleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:06 pm

Since I was little I have always had animals in my home. Dogs cats rabbits and sometimes even birds. As of today I have two dogs three cats 1 bird a rabbit and a monkey (my little brother). When I was little I wanted to be a vet because I loved animals and always wanted to take care of and care for them. It may sound strange, but my favorite animal is the duck. I don't know why or how, but I will never allow him to eat duck for a meal, it's too hard. I hope I can have some ducks in my house someday.

Nicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Corbière Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:18 pm

When I was young I had no animals, I never thought about it. But on a stormy day outside the door of our house: a small white dog who was cold. He was sick, he had scabies and worms in his stomach. We looked after her, she grew up and she had puppies including a small black one that we kept because they were too cute. But the others we still had to give them. Unfortunately when we moved we could not take the dogs away, we left them with our neighbor who also loved them very much. Last I heard they are still alive...

Jules Corbière

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Ory Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:12 pm

When I was little I had a cat, he was rather wild and only come home to eat or sleep. After his death my father did not want other animals, because it was too restrictive to go on vacation. Today with my brother and my sister we still convinced my parents to adopt a cat, when we go on vacation, my cat takes revenge by defecating all over the house because we are gone.

Titouan Ory

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Yves Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:51 pm

I will talk about my dog. His name is "Minus". He's a Jack Russel. We took him at the SPA when he was 1yo. He probably had been beaten and was very skinny but we directly fell in love of his small body and his wonderful eyes. It took us 10 months for him to accept us and 4 months of dog training. Now he is the most happier dog ever.
About his apparence, he is completly white, with 3 brown stains : one on his right eye, and the 2 others on each of his ears.
He is now 3 yo, and I hope he will stay with us as long as possible.

Pierre-Yves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Requena Matteo Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Since i was little I had a dog who's name was Usky but he is dead last year and now i have a new dog called Paco and it's a very funny dog, he's like me he do a lot of stupidity.

Requena Matteo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:15 pm

There are many animals in the world and each has its place and importance whatever its size, characteristics and importance in nature. Today some animals are domesticated in humans such as cats, dogs, fish and more. Certainly, they are used in certain trades or activities such as dogs in the police which make it possible to intervene in investigations or others. Today, many animal species are threatened with extinction because of man and his industrialization of the world as for example the ice floe which causes the disappearance of polar bears, we must realize the seriousness of this situation to react as soon as possible because it is already a critical situation. I think animals should not be mistreated or used as objects from which we can take life as we want, they are above all living beings just like us and should be remembered.

Quentin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melina_savarit_ Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:36 pm

From an early age I have always been surrounded by animals. I grew up with at first a dog, it was a husky. Then a cat came to collect at my house because neighbors had abandoned him. She had two worn and we kept one cat for each worn. What must today I have three cats. Following the death of my first dog it took a few years before my parents agreed to have another dog. 3 years ago, for Christmas my parents offered my dog, it's a boxer crossed with an English setter.

melina_savarit_

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Morgades Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:49 pm

I never had animals because my parents didn't want to have animals at home. When I was little, I wanted a cat but like I couldn't, I was friend with the cats of the street. I also liked horses when I was little because I did horse riding. But now, I don't really like animals.

Nina Morgades

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:57 pm

I don't have any animals here in France but I had 2 dogs, 10 rabbits, 7 turtles and 4 birds in Algeria. Unfortunately, one of our dogs I grew up with named Dina died of illness, we were so sad because she was the most adorable dog ever, the other named Jobjob was more aggressive and was doing fine until 2018, he died because he was very old. At the same time, we had rabbits and turtles but taking care of all of them was really difficult for us because we were not spending all the year in Algeria, moreover my grandmother is getting old and she can't take care about all the animals so we gave some for adoptions to very nice families who gave them a lot of love. And for the 4 birds they are still at home, singing everydays.

Nabil

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 subject Animals Empty Animals

Post by paolo machado Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:48 pm

Since I was a child I have only had two cats. My parents didn't want dogs because it's a lot of responsibility whereas a cat can be lonely. My first grey cat died 2 years ago and I had another cat 2 years before the first one died. My only remaining cat is a great player and a great sleeper.

paolo machado

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine LEGER Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:01 am

I find that animals are a source of happiness for humans and they bring affection. Animals are not necessarily pets. They can be useful to give food (cows, chickens...), make clothes (sheep, snakes...) or be used for sports for example (horse riding). It’s also important not to leave abandoned pets on the street. Personally, at home I have a rabbit, an aquarium with fish and a pond with fish and frogs.

Antoine LEGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum