UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 4 Alcohol

+15
Thomas_Charp
camille crochet
Chris Boutenet Lardy
Léna Le Bondé
Romain Robert
Luca Maroleau
Paul Teillet
Emeline CROUZEAUD
Bedon hugo
Anthony Lopez
Pardoux Emma
Nathan Fivet
Ropied
Landry NAULEAU
Admin
19 posters

Go down

week 4 Alcohol Empty week 4 Alcohol

Post by Admin Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:15 am

An anecdote about alcohol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 4 Alcohol Empty Re: week 4 Alcohol

Post by Landry NAULEAU Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:20 pm

My anecdote was last year on a waterpolo trip, we had just played an important game for the championship and we came out on the top. To celebrate, we went out for the fifth quarter, and we really enjoyed it ! When we get back to the hotel, a teammate of mine (who I was supposed to be sleeping with) wants to bring back a girl he met that night. When we decide get to the hotel, I lie in my bed and I see my colleague is no longer too much of usual color. As the girl come to the bed, my friend gets up and throws up everything he can in the sink. The sink was full. The girl left in disgust. Finally, the full sink blocked the pipes and a leak started to make itself on the floor below. So you could see from the floor below that a huge puddle was spreading. We left the hotel victorious as if nothing had happened.

Landry NAULEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:25 pm

Landry NAULEAU wrote:My anecdote was last year on a waterpolo trip, we had just played an important game for the championship and we came out on the top. To celebrate, we went out for the fifth quarter, and we really enjoyed it ! When we get back to the hotel, a teammate of mine (who I was supposed to be sleeping with) wants to bring back a girl he met that night. When we decide get to the hotel, I lie in my bed and I see my colleague is no longer too much of usual color. As the girl come to the bed, my friend gets up and throws up everything he can in the sink. The sink was full. The girl left in disgust. Finally, the full sink blocked the pipes and a leak started to make itself on the floor below. So you could see from the floor below that a huge puddle was spreading. We left the hotel victorious as if nothing had happened.

disgusting pale
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

week 4 Alcohol Empty One of the many anecdotes of Ropied

Post by Ropied Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:58 pm

I will tell you my anecdote which dates back to last June. Indeed, after a rather well-watered evening in Royan, one of my friends could not remember his evening at all… because of having drunk too much and a little too much smoked… oops. I remember that there were quite a few ladies at this evening, some of whom were unknown to us. I started to make my friend believe that he had done not very Catholic things with one of his wives, he hesitated to believe me or not then the people being at the party confirmed my version, so he told me believed. Want to know what happened to him!
A man who can no longer see or even drink alcohol, it had "disgusted" him.

Ropied

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fivet Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:15 pm

My anecdote on alcohol dates from no later than this weekend. Indeed with my rugby team I left for Dijon to play a match. We had to keep busy during + 17h of bus, so for the return we decided to have fun to pass the time by drinking and playing cards etc ... Except that drinking for 8h is not good and necessarily some players did not feel well. We stop at a motorway rest area to take a break and buy food. A teammate who had been drinking heavily had the wonderful idea of ​​hiding in a big trash can full of junk. Of course we knew he was in it and so we rolled the trash can and we knocked it over, he got out of the trash with lots of junk on him and got into the bus without changing ... I'll leave you imagine the smell ... so he finished the trip in this state but necessarily the smell + alcohol is not a good mixture and just before arrival he vomited on it. He got out of the bus full of junk and vomit.

Nathan Fivet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardoux Emma Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:12 pm

I want to tell you my anecdote even if approximately everybody in this class know what's happened. So, this story happened last Thursday, with a couple a friend we decided to make a party in the appartment of one of them. We start to eat carbo pasta the typical meal of the students Smile After that we went to the opening of the alchemist an atmosphere bar, we had a drink and the bartender made us shots that he had created with rum. Everything it's ok at this moment. So when we come back at the appartment we start to play card and drink alcohol. I'm not really drink to much but without knowing why I think I drank the glass too many and I threw up and sleep all the rest oh the party. That's not all, the next day we had intervention practice and I still didn't feel, very well, we were going to start a game and I ran out to the bathroom for class, guess why? throw up again ! I think it is one of my worst nights out. Now you know all about my first firing.
I think I won't drink for a little while...

Pardoux Emma

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:52 pm

For my part, the anecdote I am going to talk about took place during my first year of medicine 3 years ago. In December, after the exams to release the pressure, we therefore decided to have our first evening in four months. So the early evening is going well everyone drinks except me to be able to drive if ever we needed. So we start the evening in an apartment with a friend everyone drinks a little and with tired, the alcohol rises quite quickly and a little too fast for some. So we decided to go clubbing, because an evening between PACES had been organized there and we had to meet with several friends there. On the road one of our friends starts to have trouble walking straight and expressing himself suddenly I decide to go back to the apartment to get the car while we leave him with some friends. When he got back in the car, he was on the ground unconscious vomiting, and a mate was missing.We put him in PLS, we call the firefighters who take him to the hospital, but me not knowing what to do I followed them so I pass the red lights with a car that was not mine but that of my friend lost.
Once our friend in the hospital, we took care of looking for our friend the rest of the night, we left a handrail for disappearance, and in the end we found her in the early morning in her building because he had to force open and break the door after walking two hours.

Anthony Lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedon hugo Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:28 pm

my alcohol story goes back to last year. It was a Thursday night, it's the Thursday where there are the biggest student nights, that's why Friday mornings are very complicated for us. I was with some friends from Staps and we just had to have a quiet evening at my apartment. Around 11pm I hear that there is an interesting girl in a nightclub so my friends forced me to go. And obviously, as I can be influenced there, I drank well, they took me away so that in the end nothing happens with her and that we leave at 6 in the morning. The problem with this story is that the next day at 8 am we had a gymnastics evaluation. Finally I had twelves so it's a good mark for the little talent I have in gym. The problem is that I really had no balance and it was very funny to watch for people from my class apparently

Bedon hugo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:19 pm

The anecdote I chose dates from last year, we were two teams (8 people) from my riding club to go to a competition. This competition is special because every year we have the opportunity to arrive the day before in the afternoon and then spend the evening with all the other riders and sleep on the spot. After having installed the horses and the tents, everyone gathered around a good enough watered meal... The evening continued, music and "beer-pong" until late at night. Some members of my team found the ground very low when they had to sleep in tents . The hardest was waking up at 6/6:30 the next day! In the morning we are in team, in orientation, It was very funny to see most of the riders and their horses not walking straight... Despite the difficult reading of the map following this watered evening we did quite well. Following the other events, we achieved a good score! In the world of the horse a saying circulates "to ride well, to ride full" (it's better in french).

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Teillet Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:24 pm

This week we have to talk about an anecdote about alcohol. So I choose one which happened during these holidays.
It was a party with friends for a birthday, some people had drunk a little too much and somebody decided to jump over the staircase to be faster on the ground (what a good idea!).
When he was on the floor he was in a great pain and could not move his left arm.
We decided to take off his shirt to see if there was a problem, and yes, his bone (humerus) was sticking out a lot, there was a big bump.
So we called the emergencies and they took him at 4 a.m if I remember correctly.
He had a dislocation of the shoulder and a hitch for 2 months.

Paul Teillet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:23 pm

To be honest, even if I love to do some party, I have just one anecdotes wich merits to be a real subject… So I will talk about my first bender. This evening took place during the last summer holidays. In a friend's house with some friends of ours as well as his big brother's friends. This evening is memorable for me because we had a great time! Indeed, it was perfect, all types of alcohol, good friends, and good music. However, things started to turn upside down when we started playing various alcohol games. Nonetheless, after these alcohol games, the music la pena baiona arrived and there of course the big brother's friends all got naked and it was a real mess! Then knowing that we were in the country a lot of possibilities of bullshit offered themselves to us like for example making a prank to a friend by throwing him in a cow trough while the cows were all around and we had just woken them up! then what followed is not better because we went to visit an old abandoned house at night, which is not especially recommended when you are drunk. But this was very interesting! Finally the evening ended with a fanfare because I ended up vomiting everything I had in my stomach saying I quote: "at least my sister won't say I'm a fiotte any more" all the more so as i was feeling guilty because I had vomited all the food that my friend's father had cooked! And this only concerns me because a friend was vomiting and pissing himself at the same time so much that he was drunk!

Luca Maroleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:03 pm

I'll tell you a cute anecdote. During a party with a lot of alcohol, with my friends, a very pleasant vomit happened to me. Indeed I was very drunk, I had drunk too much and a friend told me a joke. I then cry with laughter until I have a stomach ache. It was then that my vomit came out at the same time as I was laughing and it did not hurt me at all, quite the contrary. Today, I call this vomit: "the vomit that I wish for everyone".

It was Romain Robert.

Romain Robert

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:34 pm

When I read the anecdotes of my classmates, I realize that they are great alcoholics, and that I find myself wise in comparison with them... quite a class. For my part, I don't really have any anecdotes about alcohol, because I don't like it very much, I'm not a heavy drinker. I like it to get me in the mood, but otherwise it's not in my personality to drink liters of alcohol. I've had one or two times where I don't remember my evening, but that's the end of it. I am your wisest student in the John class.

Léna Le Bondé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:47 am

Léna Le Bondé wrote:When I read the anecdotes of my classmates, I realize that they are great alcoholics, and that I find myself wise in comparison with them... quite a class. For my part, I don't really have any anecdotes about alcohol, because I don't like it very much, I'm not a heavy drinker. I like it to get me in the mood, but otherwise it's not in my personality to drink liters of alcohol. I've had one or two times where I don't remember my evening, but that's the end of it. I am your wisest student in the John class.

Quite possibly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

week 4 Alcohol Empty Alcohol week 4

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 am

It was just before confinement, we were all gathered on TD 6 at Lucas Sanci's for his birthday. Alcohol was present for her birthday. Romain had the good idea with Clémence to make a game or whoever drinks the most will win. The result, Romain was in a deployable state, he could not walk anymore, because of him we could not enter the Duplex. Suddenly with Enzo we were obliged to bring him home, not without badness given his condition. When we got home with Enzo we had to take him to his room, undress him and put him to bed with a basin next to him. The next day, I won't tell you about his condition in the swimming pool.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:09 pm

I'll tell you one that happened this summer. With my boyfriend and his friends, we went to l'Ile d'Oléron for few days for the beach and party. It was the third evening (very alcoholic), we decided to go to a night club where we met some people, who came to our place to continue the party. The evening finished late (7 or 8 o'clock), our friends decided to go to the house of the people we had met, my boyfriend and me were tired so we decided to keep the house, we fell asleep. I get up to go to the toilet thinking I'm going to throw up... pale and whe I get to the toilet I faint, my boyfriend slaps me to wake me up, I come back to myself and 30 seconds later I faint again, I wake up a second time, I sit down, I take sugar and water and I fell better ! At the time it scared us but when you think back it was funny Laughing

camille crochet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas_Charp Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:16 pm

Today I'm gonna talk about an adecdote of a friend. To explain why I do that It's just because I don't drink alcohol, I taste it once but I'm not interest in that I prefer to see the other and just laught with them about what they have or had done.
So my friend and I was in a party and he drank a lot at the point to lay on the floor and just sleep on the toile. During this night, my friend and I made a few passes with a rugby ball and at one point when I threw the ball he got it in his head and it took several seconds before he reacted and fell to the ground. After hit the ground he had a laugh out loud during some minutes. After this I took him home and he just sleep on his toilet during 7 hours.
Of course he remembered all of them and he told me that that was the biggest bender.

Some times I make him remember again what happened and we still laugh about it.

Thomas_Charp

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 4 Alcohol Empty Halloween

Post by Théo Ben Saada Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:27 pm

On the birthday of a friend who was born the same as Halloween we had a plan to scare him. We had about ten and we had to watch horror movies while drinking. But some had drunk too much and no longer remembered the plan which consisted then in that during the evening some disappear discreetly until there is only the one who is celebrating his birthday but those who had drunk have completely forgotten the plan and they too began to be afraid, so afraid because in the end there were only 3 left that they called the gendarmerie. Finally we had to explain to the police that it was just a joke and we took a good lesson from the gendarmes.

Théo Ben Saada

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Unfortunatly, I can't right anything on this subjet, I don't drink alcohol. And I would love to talk about a friend's anecdote but I have no friends.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:52 am

Mathieu Lafaurie wrote:Unfortunatly, I can't right anything on this subjet, I don't drink alcohol. And I would love to talk about a friend's anecdote but I have no friends.

Why don't you drink alcohol?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aperri25 Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:24 pm

I'm going to tell you an anecdote about alcohol.
It was a party 1 years ago. We stop football training, take our shower and there we come to the idea of ​​going to the local bar, we go there and drink 2,3,4,5,6 and I don't know how many beer, cognac , and other alcohol.
at 4 o'clock the barman makes us understand that we have to go, so we leave and by joining our car we see the car of one of our friends with the impression that one of these wheels and deflate, we are therefore part of 4am to change the wheel, after changing the wheel I leave to find my car.
Probleme impossible de retrouver ma voiture j'ai donc dormie sur un banc au bord de la riviére.
Le lendemain matin mon ami m'appelle pour me dire que sa roue n'était pas percer.
Moral de l'histoir ne jamais dormir sur un banc la nuits car le banc est dur et la nuits il fait froid

aperri25

Back to top Go down

Post by lmaricot Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:58 pm

today we have to tell you an anecdote about alcohol, and i really want to tell you that i never touch alcohol of my life but we already know the truth? so i will tell you about a last years party's. It was a party organized by STAPS in a pub and i've drinking a lot, so i after we choose to go in a nightclub (very bad ideas) and i was on fire, i throw some alcohol on some other people but it was really fun. At he closur of the nightclub, i could realise i have ton go back home with my feet, i don't have anybody to bring me home. So i decided to take the fastest way ton go home. But luc wasn't toatlly lucid ans took the fastest way with car, not whan you walk. So luc took the national, it was pretty fun but the cops wasn't of the point of view. So they found me and was really kind so they bring me home without any problems after.

lmaricot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum