UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 6 subject:Dreams

+20
Axel POUZAUD
LASTERE Romane
Idier Sarah
CHOUILLYUgo
Damien.Guillozet
SCHINDLER Woumi
Sylvain_Mansier
Corentin Chotard
Peplaw Eva
GaiaBenoist
CHAGNEAUD RĂ©mi
Laurine BUREAU
Marina Sedrue
Mat Poujade
antoine
FORESTIER TOM
Fany Parlange
vkermorv
Marine Corbasson
Admin
24 posters

Go down

week 6 subject:Dreams Empty week 6 subject:Dreams

Post by Admin Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:44 pm

blah blah blah
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 6 subject:Dreams Empty Re: week 6 subject:Dreams

Post by Marine Corbasson Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:08 pm

I have several dreams that I intend to fulfill
My 1st is to travel the world with my family to see the cultures, traditions and see the magnificent landscapes of each country
My second dream is to participate in an iron man (triathlon) more specifically that of Hawaii,
I went to see him when I was little and since then I dream about it
I also have a dream which is more of a goal but it is to be successful in life and be able to support myself and do with my life what I want without worrying about money problem.

Marine Corbasson

Admin and Marine Corbasson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vkermorv Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:10 pm

When I was a little boy my dream was to become professional footballer which is very hard because to be a footballer you have to be spotted very early this is still not the case for me. I would have likes to try to make tests in bigs clubs and training centers but I never had the opportunity, because even if I do not think that I would have been taken I think that I would have at least could have my chances.

vkermorv

Admin and Marine Corbasson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:14 pm

My dream is to succeed in everything I undertake in my life, I would like to travel around the world to discover new cultures, gastronomy, lifestyle ... From another point of view j have a lot of dreams at night. I have a vivid imagination and therefore I imagine a lot of good and bad things.

Last edited by Fany Parlange on Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FORESTIER TOM Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:14 pm

My best dream it's that i want to go around the world with a bag and go at the adventure. It's a dream I've had for a very long time because I've always wanted to discover the different traditions and mentality of the people of each country. Moreover, I want to not plan anything in advance to be able to go at the adventure to share moments with the local population. I find that discovering the way of life of other people is something extraordinary and that it will remain unforgettable moments. drunken

FORESTIER TOM

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by antoine Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:20 pm

for me it's impossible to realise a dream. Because a dream it's a mental. So i don't really have a dream but i would do many thinks, for exemple i would ride a F1, and be very happy in the futur.

antoine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 6 subject:Dreams Empty My best dream after a movie

Post by Mat Poujade Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:31 pm

I remember once, after seeing the movie Point Break in 2015, I made at this movie night, my most beautiful dream of my life. It was incredible, I could see myself doing all the tests that Bodhi was doing during the film. Mountaineering, surfing, extreme sensations... and during my dream I lived it all as if it was real, until I woke up in bed... It was unbelievable!!!

Mat Poujade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Sedrue Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:38 am

My dream is to be able to go out, have fun and have my year. But also to be able to eat whatever I want without putting on weight. I dream that there is one more day on the weekend, indeed, I find that 2 days is not enough. More seriously, I know that all of this is impossible, so I dream of traveling, discovering other countries, other cultures. And to become a good coach.

Marina Sedrue

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine BUREAU Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:07 pm

I have a dream that one day... Don't worry, I joke. I have not a lot of personnal dreams, like " I want to be rich ", " I want to be beautiful ", this doesn't interest me.
My dreams are more spiritual, and the biggest one is that I hope my dog will never die because I can't live without it. Then, I hope my family will forever be united and in good health now. Furthermore, I dream that there are no more poorness in the world, no discrimination, neither war nor violence, no animal abuse, no environmental crisis, no Trump.. Laughing I would like everyone to be happy in peace. I dream, I know.
Moreover, I dream I could read everything I want but I can't due to my time, I could write whatever I want, and learn scientific and literary objects.
To conclude, I would like to be happy, and well in my life. And I intend to achieve that.

Laurine BUREAU

Admin and Sylvain_Mansier like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAGNEAUD RĂ©mi Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:48 pm

the beast dreams i have made are lucid dream. Lucid dreams are dreams where we can partly control our actions, where we are not spectator of the dream but an actor. these are the best because they are the ones where we are most aware of what is happening and these are the dreams that we remember the best.

CHAGNEAUD RĂ©mi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:16 pm

One of my biggest dreams is to travel around the world. Since I was little I love to travel. I had the opportunity to go several times to Spain, Germany and Italy, and several French regions. It's not a lot at the moment but I'm not going to stop there. I want to discover other landscapes, other languages, other cultures ... I am particularly drawn to Greece, Iceland, Egypt and Thailand. I really hope to be able to make this dream come true one day, but it obviously takes time and money.

GaiaBenoist

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Peplaw Eva Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:26 pm

My dream? Very good question, I don't have a dream about my future, the only dreams I have are the ones I have while I sleep. I dream of things and others. For example when I was little I dreamed that I was a super heroine who saved the world in a super costume with lots of power. And since then I watch too many films so I dream of these films where I change the script so that they are to my liking.

Peplaw Eva

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:39 am

I dream since I was a child to travel around the world to visit the most beautiful countries of this Earth. I would like to have this adventure with a friend or with my girlfriend. I think it’s an incredible experience. I dream of seeing landscapes that we find in dreams !! For the moment I dream of this through photos or videos. But maybe someday it will become real !

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain_Mansier Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:58 pm

My dreams are not for me. I have a tendency to enjoy very well everything I do. So, I don't worry about my happiness. All my dreams are for my sisters because they are "everything" for me. They often had integration problems before, because they was not "normal" for the others. I wish that they never have this kind of problems again, and that they find their own "abnormal" road, in which they will be happy, because, on my opinion, they are not "normal", they are the colors that everyone need in a sad world of "normality".

Sylvain_Mansier

Admin and Mat Poujade like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SCHINDLER Woumi Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:33 pm

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live"...ok sorry, My dream is to participate in the olympic games. Since im little, I have practice a lot of sport and one of my first sentence was "Mom, I am made to practice sports" but in French of course...In short, I have always wanted to practice as much sport as possible throughout my life and I intend to follow this voice.

SCHINDLER Woumi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien.Guillozet Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:21 am

I had and I have a lot of dreams like everybody I think. When I was a child, I wanted to be a football player but I guess a lot of professionnal players play another game than mine. I also wanted to be a Formula 1 pilot, but I guess they were born on another planet and all fathers are not millionaire too. Now I am not a child anymore and when I think about these dreams I say to myself : "Watch a lot of world class matches in football stadiums will be enough no ?" or "I am not I Formula 1 pilot, but maybe I can get into an F1 car one time in my life, to watch F1 cars on museums and during races week-ends from the stands.". Who knows !?

Damien.Guillozet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:29 am

Sylvain_Mansier wrote:My dreams are not for me. I have a tendency to enjoy very well everything I do. So, I don't worry about my happiness. All my dreams are for my sisters because they are "everything" for me. They often had integration problems before, because they was not "normal" for the others. I wish that they never have this kind of problems again, and that they find their own "abnormal" road, in which they will be happy, because, on my opinion, they are not "normal", they are the colors that everyone need in a sad world of "normality".

That is so nice Sylvain;
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Sylvain_Mansier likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHOUILLYUgo Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:22 am

I don't necessarily have a predefined dream, I just have certain life goals that will help me be happy. For me a dream is something inaccessible, but I want to be able to achieve all my goals, which is why I have no real dreams.

CHOUILLYUgo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 6 subject:Dreams Empty My dream

Post by Idier Sarah Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:17 am

My dream is to have enough money to take my parents on a trip.
When we go on vacation in the family, we visit France.
My parents only made one trip outside of France.
For my mother it was Scotland and my father Spain, it was school trips.
I know my mother dreams of traveling but she has neither the means nor the time.
As for my father, he says he is well at home but I know he would love that too.

Idier Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by LASTERE Romane Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:42 pm

If dream means what you do when you sleep, I think we can all say the same thing, they can be weird, unlikely, sometimes we can wish they’d come true or they scare us to death. As for my dreams in life, it’s not complicated I wish to be happy in my work, with my family and friends.

LASTERE Romane

Sylvain_Mansier likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel POUZAUD Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:50 pm

My first dream it was define an athlete, a triathlete. But i know it’s so difficult to define professionnal and more in triathlon because it’s a difficult sport, the level is really high and there is no more sponsors. I want to become a professionnal triathlete but I do triathlon since 3 years. So it's impossible to define professionnal, there is an experiences. So that dream is a cloud, unreal.
My second dream is travel around the worl to discover many cultures, landscapes, traditions, sports,… I don't have lot of Opportunities in my life. My only big travel is in Berlin with the school. So I really want to change the air.
I know it's just dreams but we don't know.
We never know misheard that little pass... What a Face

Axel POUZAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura28 Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:25 pm

My dream is that later, I can provide for my family without any difficulties. I would like to help my parents because they gave me a lot. In addition I would like to go more often to Spain to see my family which for me, even if I saw them only once, are important for me and of course to succeed in life and to continue as much as possible my sport, tennis.

Laura28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou-Ann Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:17 pm

My dream was to go to United States because I love there culture BUT I don't like Trump! so my idea of going to the states has changed BUT I hope that Joe Bidden is going to win the presidential election.My dream is still up to date but with the Covid , it will be for a late and my english isn't on point.
So, my second dream is like Marina , eat without taking weight.And in reality I have much dreams but the list is too long...

Lou-Ann

Back to top Go down

Post by Denimal Albin Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:44 am

My biggest dream would be to travel around the world in a Truck to be able to be in contact with nature, populations, cultures and to be able to live from day to day without worrying about time, to sleep in my truck. May this trip remind me of my childhood as a Scout of France.
I would also like to have a beautiful family, a beautiful house but also to have the privileges of going on vacation with my children and to be able to transmit to them all the things that my parents were able to teach me during my childhood and still today.

Denimal Albin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Gradinac Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:19 pm

ok ! So now my unique dream will be to take a plane go to the other side of the world. rent a van and surfboards and juste roll.. Just discover the new horizons and new culture. meet they habitants and yeah juste enjoy my life ! 😁

Paul Gradinac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum