UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom's APP

2 posters

Go down

Tom's APP  Empty Tom's APP

Post by Tom Seguin Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:26 pm

Hello, For my APP, I will introduce one of my passions: Dogs. For the first account, I will present the characteristics of a breed of dog that I once had, The Boxer. The boxer is a dog of German origin. It is of medium size, about 55 centimeters high and it weighs on average 30 kilos. It is a dog that appeared in the 19 century and created from a cross between an English Bulldog and a Bullenbeisser. At first, he served in clandestine fights where he fought against bears and bulls. Today, he is a peaceful, playful dog who is extremely loyal and sociable, even with the youngest. It is an ideal watchdog that lives both outdoors and indoors. But be careful as it can be very destructive, especially with its long tail.
It is a dog with a fragile respiratory system, especially in hot areas. He has a short life expectancy (about 10 years) because he can have serious illness if not cared for regularly. This dog does not require much maintenance. But it is advisable to brush it 1 to 2 times a week and check your eyes and ears regularly. In addition, it is a dog that needs to work regularly. Do not hesitate to walk it.
To adopt this breed dog, it is necessary to spend between 800 and 1400 euros. Moreover, its annual maintenance is about 1400 euros. This dog needs a quality and abundant diet. Be careful, this dog drools a lot and digestive problems if the food is not quality.
When I was born, Roskoff, the family boxer my protégé and always was present to play with me. Unfortunately, he died because of a boar when he was only 6 years old. It is a third category dog. That is to say, it is not one of the dangerous dogs even if it has the classification Mastiff. The Boxer is not of French origin and therefore does not have the L.O.F certification (Book of French Origins). So this dog is ideal for a family with young children or for sports people who will love this animal with a square head and a fawn and white dress.

Tom Seguin

Back to top Go down

Tom's APP  Empty Re: Tom's APP

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:01 am

My wife used to have and love Boxers.

I'm more of a Husky/Yorkie/mongrel type of guy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Seguin Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:57 pm

Hello, For my APP, I will introduce one of my passions: Dogs. For the second report, I will give you the characteristics of a breed of dog that I would absolutely like to have as a companion, The Alaskan Malamute. The Malamute is a sled dog from western Alaska. Often confused with the Husky, it is bigger than the latter, about 60 centimeters high and it can reach the 40 kilos. This dog was used by the northern tributes to hunt and warm the hearth thanks to its imposing tuft of hair. This Breed was recognized in 1963. This Dog is very robust but does not withstand the strong heat. He is an affectionate dog but difficult to keep quiet. He is very sociable with his fellow humans and is very faithful with his owner. But, he bears very badly the solitude. It is a dog not recommended for novices because, like all sled dogs, it likes to test its owner. This dog needs a strict but gentle and above all rigorous education. This dog learns at his own pace. He’s a dog that needs a lot of work. It can generally live up to 12 years and costs up to 1300 euros at purchase and 1600 euros annually. It loses its hair twice a year and must be brushed twice a week because the knots can cause injury if the dog tear them off.
This dog is made for athletes, they need about 2 walks a day. Be careful because if the education is not done well, the dog could be violent with his congeners

Tom Seguin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Seguin Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:15 pm

For my latest APP, I’ll introduce you to the most beautiful shit in the world, Samoyède. It is a dog native to the north of Russia, recognized in 1959. It is on average 53 cm high and weighs about 22 kg. The samoyède is a very affectionate dog and keep his hunting instinct. This dog requires attention because it is always full of energy. Samoyède is an independent dog, who likes to own its territory. He is never against caresses, especially from the children he adores. Indeed, he is of a playful, joyful and jovial nature. His bonhomie makes him an excellent pet dog. It should not be used as a watchdog as it does not have the qualities or characteristics. He will not be suspicious of a stranger. He prefers to play and have fun. Even if he is independent, he enjoys the company of his master. He is gentle and attentive. The relationship between Samoyède and his master must be based on trust. Once won by the dog, it will be unsinkable. However, Samoyee is not an easily educated race. Indeed, he is stubborn and does not hesitate to disobey if this relationship of trust is flawed. It must begin at an early age. He must learn the basics of education quickly and properly. Samoyède is happy in a house with a large fenced garden. However, he must avoid the heat of a house in winter. He enjoys family life and the company of children. He therefore addresses himself to all family situations, if his master does not let himself be overtaken and can allow him to spend himself regularly. Nordic dog, the Samoyède needs to run and stretch its legs throughout the day. So episodic outings are not enough for him. Above all, life indoors is not made for him. This breed dog costs on average 1200 euro to purchase. It is a very resistant dog.

Tom Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:25 pm

Nice dogs, but prefer huskies.

Was that really 7.5h work?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down