UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeanne's APP

2 posters

Go down

Jeanne's APP  Empty Jeanne's APP

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:00 pm

Hi John,

This is were I am going to talk about films I saw for my APP work. Very Happy

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Jeanne's APP  Empty Re: Jeanne's APP

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:49 am

really?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:57 pm

Let's begin my APP work. I could have done this before but I'm too lazy.
The last film I saw is Deadpool yesterday. This is a funny marvel superhero film. Ryan Reynolds plays the main caractère name Deadpool. There is many allusion about drug and sex but children will never understand those. The biggest issues are bad words (-17 in USA). But the film is based on humour and derision. Indeed, they kindly criticize DC comics univers and I love that. Deadpool also laughs about Deadpool's production : sometimes, everyone stops the action and he turns to the camera to say something to the people who watch the movie.
The story is about a man who fell involve with a girl. But he has a deadly cancer so he accepts an experimental treatment. This treatment made him almost immortal by it's deforming his face. After that, he want's to find the guy who did this to hurt him.
It's not a big movie but it allows us to relax.
It is the ninth biggest film in 2016.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:59 pm

*The last film I saw was Deadpool. It was yesterday.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:09 pm

good film.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:56 pm

I also watched spirit : Stallion of the Cimarron on Netflix. This is a dreamwork animated adventure film from America. I like to watch animated movies or cartoons in the morning with my hot chocolate.
The story is about a horse who fights for liberty. He was curious about human being so he run to a camp to see them clothes. But he gets captured by them. He has been save by an Indian and fell involve with him mare.
Really good film. It challenges animal freedom.
I watched it because Evan told me so.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:19 pm

During last holidays, I watched passenger on TV.
It is a American science fiction movie about spaceship, love and anger.
The trip on spaceship "Avalon" should bring the passengers in hibernation to a green planet and it should last 120 years.
But the main character, Jim wakes up earlier, only 30 years after the take-off.
But he is alone and he knows he has 90 years before the landing and that he will die. So he (cruelly) wakes a woman up. They fell involve. At the beginning, she thought her pod had an issue too but she finds out that was Jim's fault. So she don't wan't to talk to him anymore.
Then the spaceship has an issue so they have to fix it together.
After fixing it, both of them become old.
At the end, we understand that they died but the rest of the crew is alive and can begin a new life on a new planet.
I was a little bit sceptic at the beginning by I finally get attached to the characters.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:44 pm

Let's talk about Suicide Squad now. This is an action movie from America. The main characters are "super-vilain" from DC universe.
They have to fight for a powerful woman name Amanda Waller against a meta human who want's to destruct univers. The suicide squad with all of their skills fight the witch.
At the end, an other bad guy (joker) kidnap a girl of the suicide squad.
Suicide squad 2 should be in 2021 and I am in a hurry and I hope corina virus won't postpone the release date of the film.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:12 pm

It's time now to talk about a series I am watching now : 13 reasons why.
This 4 seasons series talks about things we need to talk, things we can’t just leave alone.
The story is about Clay Jensen, dealing with the suicide of his friend Hannah (or rather girlfriend). Before she goes, she did 7 tapes including 6 with 2 sides. Each of them is one reason why she killed herself or one person responsible of her act.
So clay is listening to those tapes and discover that some people in Liberty High School are really mean.
Clay want's to bring justice, but some child on those tapes discourage him by threatening him.

So this series talks about taboo like suicide, bulling, sexual assault. People are always judging you, no matter what you do. So I think we have to live our lives without caring about extern judgments.

I am only at season 1 episode 10 (Tape 5, Side B) but I needed to talk to it even if I am not done. This is well played and allows us to question ourselves like "did I bullied someone without realizing ?" and I find that exciting.

I know extras of this series existe. It is "13 Reasons Why: Beyond the Reasons", about 1st season . I didn't watch it yet but I will and this is about the analyse of what Hannah was going through and about harassment in real life. Actors, producer, psychologists and even Selena Gomez talks during this documentary. And there is also a second documentary about 2nd season but I don't know anything about it yet and I don't want to spoil myself.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum