UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evan's APP

2 posters

Go down

Evan's APP Empty Evan's APP

Post by Evan Rebierre Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:55 pm

Here we are, let's do this.

Evan Rebierre

Back to top Go down

Evan's APP Empty Re: Evan's APP

Post by Evan Rebierre Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:07 pm

I don't even know what I can or want to talk about. For this one I think I'll talk about my friend Coline (Thouvenin) because I've lost a bet and I have to talk about her there. Yes I've lost a bet so I have to talk about her, but I also want it, I mean, it's not a desire to talk about her but it doesn't bother me, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

Firstly, Coline was born on November 17th 2001, she's my friend for now 3 years, we met each other at Nautilis because we passed the BNSSA together, we swam on wednesday night, from 8:30 pm to 10:15 pm.
We didn't work together during the following summer for different reasons but we found each other last year in september for the first STAPS year.

Secondly, some people are intrigued or impressed by our relationship because we often tell one another that we love each other, that's how Coline works with her close friends, and that's by the way how we work with our other close friends.

Thirdly, for the future, she really wants us to live together in a shared flat next year in Poitiers for the 3rd year of STAPS, which I can accept, it would be a good idea, but we must think that having a real home all to yourself is a good thing, and lastly, she has a complex character, which I put up with because she's my friend and I love her, but maybe every day with her would be complicated, I don't know.

That's it, I don't know if it's long enough, and Coline if you read this, I love you.

Evan Rebierre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rebierre Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:21 pm

Today I'm gonna speak about music, because it's my passion, and I think I'll often speak about it.
I'm listening to the main theme of Interstellar, extended version, composed by Hans Zimmer while I'm writing this.

I've already spoken about music, I know but it takes such a big place in my life that as soon as I think about what subject I can talk about, it's the music that comes first.
I always listen to music when I can. In my car I only listen to albums and not the radio because I know it'll be a pleasure to hear something I've chosen.
I can't sleep if I don't listen to classical music, even if it's 4 am, I want and I have to hear something beautiful, at this time, I often listen to "Moonlight Sonata", 1st movement (that i play on the piano) by Beethoven, "Hungarian Rhapsody n°2" by Liszt or "Moment Musicaux n°4" by Rachmaninoff.

When I'm working, I love to listen to classical music to be focused, when I have to work on something big in my life that makes me stay on my computer all day long, I always listen to Mozart's Requiem, once, twice, as many times as necessary, and these moments, strangely become pleasant and became really nice memories now. But it doesn't mean I would like to live this again.

I always speak about classical music because it's what I love and what I play, but I don't only listen to this. As I said before, my favourite band is Kaleo, a rock and blues Icelandic band, but I love rap music, pop... I almost like all styles of music (except trans and elctro), but I'm like very complciated with songs, I can like a song, but I won't put it in my playlist while I like it, I really need to be like "Wow.", and moreover, the songs must absolutely have a beautiful text, coherent, interesting...

Evan Rebierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:41 am

Evan Rebierre wrote:I don't even know what I can or want to talk about. For this one I think I'll talk about my friend Coline (Thouvenin) because I've lost a bet and I have to talk about her there. Yes I've lost a bet so I have to talk about her, but I also want it, I mean, it's not a desire to talk about her but it doesn't bother me, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

Firstly, Coline was born on November 17th 2001, she's my friend for now 3 years, we met each other at Nautilis because we passed the BNSSA together, we swam on wednesday night, from 8:30 pm to 10:15 pm.
We didn't work together during the following summer for different reasons but we found each other last year in september for the first STAPS year.

Secondly, some people are intrigued or impressed by our relationship because we often tell one another that we love each other, that's how Coline works with her close friends, and that's by the way how we work with our other close friends.

Thirdly, for the future, she really wants us to live together in a shared flat next year in Poitiers for the 3rd year of STAPS, which I can accept, it would be a good idea, but we must think that having a real home all to yourself is a good thing, and lastly, she has a complex character, which I put up with because she's my friend and I love her, but maybe every day with her would be complicated, I don't know.

That's it, I don't know if it's long enough, and Coline if you read this, I love you.

cheers

Far ,far too complicated to live with Evan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:47 am

Evan Rebierre wrote:Today I'm gonna speak about music, because it's my passion, and I think I'll often speak about it.
I'm listening to the main theme of Interstellar, extended version, composed by Hans Zimmer while I'm writing this.

I've already spoken about music, I know but it takes such a big place in my life that as soon as I think about what subject I can talk about, it's the music that comes first.
I always listen to music when I can. In my car I only listen to albums and not the radio because I know it'll be a pleasure to hear something I've chosen.
I can't sleep if I don't listen to classical music, even if it's 4 am, I want and I have to hear something beautiful, at this time, I often listen to "Moonlight Sonata", 1st movement (that i play on the piano) by Beethoven, "Hungarian Rhapsody n°2" by Liszt or "Moment Musicaux n°4" by Rachmaninoff.

When I'm working, I love to listen to classical music to be focused, when I have to work on something big in my life that makes me stay on my computer all day long, I always listen to Mozart's Requiem, once, twice, as many times as necessary, and these moments, strangely become pleasant and became really nice memories now. But it doesn't mean I would like to live this again.

I always speak about classical music because it's what I love and what I play, but I don't only listen to this. As I said before, my favourite band is Kaleo, a rock and blues Icelandic band, but I love rap music, pop... I almost like  all styles of music (except trans and elctro), but I'm like very complciated with songs, I can like a song, but I won't put it in my playlist while I like it, I really need to be like "Wow.", and moreover, the songs must absolutely have a beautiful text, coherent, interesting...

Classical music has so much passion mixed with intelligence.

I think that's why I love progressive rock (and all it's variations) intelligent complex music.

Here's the album I'm listening to this morning, it's organ music crossed with rock:

or live:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rebierre Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Thank you for these discoveries !
About progressive rock, I don't really know so much about it, I only know Archives, my parents and my sister love this band, I like it, and I sing one of their songs, called "to the end".
I'm listening the video you sent me, I'm at 9:45, you didn't tell me there was piano, that's an important point.

To be honest I wanted to write something about another passion I have, but you're pushing me to talk about music again.
I can tell you that I'm practicing my scales on the piano. I have phases with the music, during the first lockdown, I didn't play the piano at all, because I think that even if you have to practice every day to maintain a level, I don't want me to feel obligated to play, I play if I want, and during the lockdown, I didn't want to, but I wanted to improve my skills on the guitar, and I learnt some new sogns like "Dani California" or "Road Trippin" by the Red hot Chilli Peppers or "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" by Led Zeppelin but I'm not that good on the guitar. The first thing I learnt on the guitar was "Nothing else matters" 's first notes because my dad love metal, hard rock ,etc , and I always heard Metallica, Iron Maiden, Gojira and others so I had to wanted to play these few notes first. this song is btw still one of my favourite songs.

Evan Rebierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:43 pm

If you like metal, I can suggest some Prog metal bands you'll probably enjoy like Dream Theater, Fates Warning, there's a Space Opera group that I find fun to listen to called Ayreon too

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down