UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP LUC MARICOT

2 posters

Go down

APP LUC MARICOT Empty APP LUC MARICOT

Post by lmaricot Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:12 pm

i know i'm a little be late for the APP but technologies and me are really incompatible you know so to be fast and did the work rhat i didn't did i will talk every days during this weeks. So today i will tell to you how i did to don't be busy during this period of confinment. I think ypu can imagine how, i'm in STAPS so i did a lot of sport but the confinment is an opportunity todod some sports that you don't practice when youre in you "activ life". So i used this time to practice some sports like tennis with my brother or table tennis with my mum. And i admit, it's pretty cool and i really like this. It's too a period during the one you need to maintain your condition so i run a lot because for me, it's the best way to stay inshape and i try to fall in bad routines. This starting with keeping a good routines don,t sleep from 5pm to 12am

lmaricot

Admin and Luca Maroleau like this post

Back to top Go down

APP LUC MARICOT Empty Re: APP LUC MARICOT

Post by lmaricot Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:21 pm

Today is a big day for USA, america, the World and i hope the ecology. Indeed, Trump lost the election and Joe Biden is the new president of America. It's the first time in 25y that a president isn't elect 2 times following. Why i say a big day for ecology you will ask? Because Biden swear that one of his first intention is to come back in the treaty of paris. futhermore to my personnal point of view, i think Biden has great intention and ideas like make a new project of "Obamacare" But optionnal and i think pretty good. Futhermore we have the first woman vice president in USA and it's i think a great progression for the wommen's place in USA.

lmaricot

Admin and Luca Maroleau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lmaricot Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Today i want to talk about panda , but not about every panda,i want to talm about the giant panda. Also known as the panda bear or simply the panda, is a bear native to south central China. It's characterised by large, black patches around its eyes, over the ears, and across its round body. The name "giant panda" is sometimes used to distinguish it from the red panda, a neighboring musteloid. Though it belongs to the order Carnivora, the giant panda is a folivore, with bamboo shoots and leaves making up more than 99% of its diet.Giant pandas in the wild will occasionally eat other grasses, wild tubers, or even meat in the form of birds, rodents, or carrion. In captivity, they may receive honey, eggs, fish, yams, shrub leaves, oranges, or bananas along with specially prepared food

lmaricot

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:28 pm

"Every day this week" yeah right Luc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by lmaricot Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:11 pm

Yes sorry it's a fact i admiss, we had more work that i thought and i forget, my fault. Today i will talk about conditions of work during the confinment. Because fort a lot of people it's the same that at university but the reality is totally different. Reach to be motivate himself is really hard, work when someone talk but you have non real talk with him when you don't understand something it's hard too. Morevover you have to continue to train but with only 1h outside per day is to less. Furthermore, when you're alone at home you Can be easily distraite.

lmaricot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum