UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP work semester 3

2 posters

Go down

APP work semester 3  Empty APP work semester 3

Post by marine.soumagne Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:18 pm

I'm going to talk about several topics that interest me, because it will help me learn new words, express myself in English, formulate good sentences. Smile

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

APP work semester 3  Empty Re: APP work semester 3

Post by marine.soumagne Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:32 pm

to start I will talk about music :
Musique is verry important for me because it's util to relase. And during an evening it's verry cool. Had many style of music ; rock, hip-hop, rap, r'n'b... My favourite is rap, r'n'b and hip-hop.
Music makes peoples happy when they are not (exept when it's a sad song).
My favourite American singers are Beyonce, Pop Smoke, Lil tjay, Summer Walker and soooo many... And my favourite favourite favourite singer in france is Aya Nakamura as a female artist, and Leto for the male artist. Very Happy
Aya released an album the 12/11 and i only lestening to her since Thursday.
My father loves ACDC, so now beacause of him i like to listen sometimes.
Music is a part of our life, i listen to it every day, and my friend too, and i think many people listen to music once a day.
It is also a way of escape, a way for singers, rappers to express what they feel through words. This also allows those who listen to them to find their way into the lyrics.
Music is a real escape. Exclamation

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:12 pm

I'm going to talk about my background in basketball.
I have been playing basketball since I was 5 years old. So it's been 15 years now. I started in the club in my village (Ruelle Basket Club) at the departmental level, I stayed here for 10 years, and therefore for 10 years I played at a departmental level. Then one day I decided to change club and come to play for the crown (LCB), the club is located almost next to the university. When I arrived in the club I already had friends so the integration was easy. At the time I was 15 years old, so I played at the "junior" level, there were 2 teams, one departmental and one regional. At the beginning I obviously played with the departmental team, then as the year went on I played with the regional team. The following year we were still at the junior level but at the highest possible regional level, so I joined this team and I was even named captain. It was my best year in terms of atmosphere and personal sporting results (I even finished a game with 32 points). The following year it is time for us to move up to the senior category, there were 3 levels of championship, a departmental championship (C), a pre-national level (B) and a national level 3 (A). That year I was 17 years old, the club decided to put me in the C team to follow the group already created last year (put the young people together), except that that year the club recruited a coach of very high quality since he is the coach of the u18 girls of the France team. So he told the club that it was not wise to make me play in C but rather that I had to join the B team, which I did. Then as the year went on I started to train with team A. The year ended, so I played with team B and I trained with team A and even make my enter on 2 matches.
Last year I fully integrated the team with a different coach, unfortunately in November I hurt my knee, I come back in February but unfortunately I play with the B team at the end of the year to regain my level. This year I am a full player of the national 3 team.
I love my career because I started from nothing, from a small club at departmental level to reach the national level, the players of my team have all gone through training centers, I took the small door before 'get where I am but I am very proud of it, my efforts have paid off.

marine.soumagne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:39 pm

I'm going to talk about my favorite series:
The Walkind Dead, it is about a virus in the air that has infected most of the population, people are becoming zombies. Rick wakes up from a coma and is not ready for the world he is about to discover. A world filled with blood, death, war, sadness. The series has 10 seasons of 16 episodes, I'm only in season 9 when it's been 1 year since I started the series, it is really long! But it's worth it, if you've seen the series, season 1 and 2 are definitely the best! Because it is more a "discovery" of the new world, and a discovery of these new people infected by the virus, how to kill them? How to survive?
If you have not seen this series I strongly recommend it, especially during this confinement, it passes the time. Wink

marine.soumagne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:21 pm

Today I'm going to tell you about my first year at university in L1.
So 3 years ago in the terminal I asked to integrate STAPS via "coursup", it was the only branch management that interested me, but I obviously had to make other choices in case I wasn't. taken. So I asked for law school, bts, etc. I was accepted in bts in the high school where I was in terminal, and in law school in Angouleme, but unfortunately I was not accepted in staps ... I waited until the last day of the holidays but I finished 4th on the waiting list, so my only wish was that people from staps gave up and let me have their place. So I went to law school for 1 month, from September to October, it's really not my thing, I didn't like it at all. BUT at the beginning of October the university announces to me that I was taken in STAPS! It was a Tuesday morning, I went to do my registration, and on Tuesday afternoon I integrated apsa 2, and my first class was in English, I remember I had to appear in front of the whole class in English, but as I didn't know anyone yet except Mehdi Quentin and the two Tom's, I made myself very young and you forgot to ask me questions. Razz
My integration was a little difficult at the beginning because I had never seen a class so weld at the beginning of the year, but gradually I managed to find my place, and it was my best year of college The apsa 2 from 2 years ago was amazing! I love you

marine.soumagne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Perhaps I felt sorry for you. Embarassed
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:14 pm

I'm going to talk about a new profession that is becoming increasingly serious with the arrival of social networks: Influencer
Influencer work is fairly new, but given the importance of social media marketing in today's business world, it can be considered a career in its own right. While this might seem like the perfect career, not everyone has what it takes to be successful in influencer marketing.
There are many different types of social media influencer jobs, from bloggers, YouTubers to celebrities and Instagrammers. Social media influencers work with brands to help them gain more exposure. As someone their followers trust and admire, they have the credibility and reach to promote the brands they are passionate about (or not for some) in a compelling and reliable way. In return, they receive free money or products.
The skills required may vary depending on your channel and audience. An Instagrammer should be able to take (and edit) great photos, while a good YouTuber should have content and a good presentation. Bloggers must be able to write engaging content. In common, influencers have an interesting personality or something that makes them stand out.

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:49 pm

I will talk about the Bulls team and especially the legend Michael Jordan
The Chicago Bulls are an American professional basketball franchise based in Chicago. Founded on January 26, 1966, the team is a member of the NBA, best American championship, and plays in the Eastern Conference, Central division. Since 1994, its home games have been played in the United Center, a 22,879-seat sports hall in the Near West Side district, frequently referred to by its initials UC. Its mascot is called Benny and is represented by a bull.
The turning point for this team was the arrival of Michael Jordan.
During the 1984 offseason the Bulls inherited the third pick in the draft, after Houston and Portland. With the first pick, the Rockets select Akeem Olajuwon, the pivot from the University of Houston. With the third pick, the Bulls select a very athletic fullback who has just won the university title with North Carolina: Michael Jordan.
You should know that at the time, the Bulls, not realizing the potential that Jordan represented, tried to trade their draft pick a few days before for a pivot. But discussions with Seattle and the Los Angeles Clippers were unsuccessful. In the mentalities of the time, a champion team was built around a pivot, because never in the history of the league has a rear dominated the championship as much as a pivot.
The Bulls decide to build the franchise around Jordan. Jordan set two club records in his first year leading the team in points (third in the league) and interceptions (fourth in the league). He brought the team back to the play-offs, won the title of rookie of the year and was named to the All NBA Second Team (second five NBA).
To compensate for Jordan's injury, unavailable for the season, the team acquires NBA legend George Gervin who provides offensive assistance. The Bulls finish eighth in the Eastern Conference. Jordan returns for the play-offs to face the Boston Celtics, authors of an incredible season with 67 wins and 15 losses. Chicago is swept in three innings, but Jordan sets a new record scoring 63 points in a game, which leads rival Larry Bird to comment: "It was God disguised as Michael Jordan".
In 1986-87, Jordan led the league with 37.1 points average per game and became the first Bull named in the All NBA first team.
During the summer of 1993 Jordan shocks the basketball world by announcing his retirement, directly linked to the assassination of his father a few months earlier. But it did not end here, Jordan decided to come back 2 years later in 1995.
He immediately returned to the league's top level, scoring 55 points against the Knicks in his fifth game, and taking the Bulls to fifth place in the Eastern Conference. But Jordan, not yet in top form, can do nothing to prevent his team from losing to Shaquille O'Neal's Orlando Magic in the second round of the play-offs.
After the second retirement of Michael Jordan, the summer of 1998 put an end to this fantastic epic.

marine.soumagne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 pm

I will talk about my favorite singer Aya Nakamura
She is an urban pop singer, the title which exploded her career is "Djadja" from her album "NAKAMURA", in Djadja, she tells about her love troubles with an ex to whom she asks to account.
The song was successful and even ranked number 1 in the Netherlands, a first since Edith Piaf, before being covered by Colombian singer Maluma, a huge star in Latin America and the United States, who worked with Madonna and Shakira. Madonna, but also Rihanna have also published videos on which they dance on Djadja.
His name is now displayed in (very) large on the mythical Times Square in New York thanks to his new album "AYA".
She is the most recognized female artist in France today, she has managed to make her place around the world. Starting from nothing, she reached the top, and it's not over yet.

marine.soumagne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:59 pm

I'm going to talk about gender inequalities :
I think this is not normal because some women have done the same level of education as men and yet when they arrive in business they are not recognized for their skills and earn less money than men. The world of work is still too much of a matchist world for my taste, there are a lot of male bosses, and not enough women, which is why women are not yet recognized for their fair values, there is no not enough women in power. I hope that will continue to evolve over the years, and that women will continue to fight for their rights! Even if the men are not all like that obviously.

marine.soumagne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down