UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 2 topic

+19
paolo machado
Wiktoria Wisniowska
Martin_BERNARD
Dimitri Leroy
Trilla Ines
Titouan Ory
Timothée Aucouturier
Jules Corbière
ingrid bruneteau
Pierre-Yves
clarisse lopez
melina_savarit_
Nina Morgades
Elodie Goupilleau
Adélie AUGEREAU
Eva Gousserey
Charly guilloton
gcharon
Admin
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Semester 2 Week 2 topic Empty Semester 2 Week 2 topic

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:33 pm

You have a choice. either "Dreams" or " The effects of E-sports on mentality".
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 2 topic Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 2 topic

Post by gcharon Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:39 pm

I prefer dreams

gcharon

Back to top Go down

Post by Charly guilloton Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:26 pm

I don't have any particular dreams but more goals that will make me proud. My biggest goal which can be considered as my dream is to be a physiotherapist and to realize all my future projects. I will do anything and I will give everything to be a physiotherapist. Then, it's to make my parents and those around me proud.

Charly guilloton

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Gousserey Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:15 am

I don't have any dreams. I know it's quite sad. I think that now my biggest dream is to find myself an orientation because i really don't know what to do in my life. Yesterday I went in the Maritime Highschool in La Rochelle to ask some questions about maritims formations. I don't know if I want to be a Sailor, a Maritime Gendarme or anything else. This sitruation about my orientation makes me nervous and actually my only dream is to know what I really want in my life.

Eva Gousserey

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adélie AUGEREAU Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:45 pm

I am a person who dreams usually, regularly my dreams contradict. According to the period some dreams get the upper hand of other dreams. But frequently the next year I am giving priority to another dream. I am a permanent undecided particularly in my dreams, I want to discover so many things I can’t give a definite priority because I change my opinion according to my experience, my meeting, coincidences...

Adélie AUGEREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elodie Goupilleau Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:23 pm

I'm going to choose dreams. For me dreams is something very intriguing. No one really knows what a dream is and how to explain it. Why do we dream, why do we have dreams sometimes so weird, why others put us in front of our fears? I find this topic so interesting! Personally I have already done several sleep paralysis and it's crazy as it can put us in incredible states of anxiety! Everything that revolves around dreams fascinates me, I don't like read but if one day a book comes out and clearly explains everything about dreams in ways on and exact then I would read it!

Elodie Goupilleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:34 pm

For the last few years I have developed the ability to manage my dreams. Now they are always fascinating.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Morgades Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:15 pm

When I think to dreams I think to sleepy dreams. It's sad but we know that it's hard to remember them. I remember some parts of scary dreams I did when I was a child, and some mornings I remember my last dream but then I forget. But there are exceptions : I remember a dream that I did 6 months ago, I was crushing flowers of the city with my foots, with a friend, in the middle of the night.. Dreams are very absurd.
We also have dreams for our life and for the future, "awake" dreams. I think that we all have realistic dreams. But we also have utopian dreams, things that are almost unrealistic, because today society gives us obstacles.

Last edited by Nina Morgades on Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nina Morgades

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:26 am

I love dreams where I can fly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pierre-Yves and melina_savarit_ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gcharon Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:38 am

I like doing a good dream but when i was a kid i always had a nightmare and it took me two hours to fall asleep. I dreams some with anybody but unlike to the other i don't lose, it's probably from my lifestyle and my questioning on me. Now i fall in sleep in a quarter and i had good but creepy dreams. Turning to dreams in the life, i want to be rich, to have a wife and i can do my hobbies when i want. I want to live in a desert island or in the rock montains. I want too to win in Ninja Warrior and i want the COVID don't exist. I want too to have superpower like Spider Man and doing justice in the world.

gcharon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 2 topic Empty my dream

Post by melina_savarit_ Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:34 pm

I don't have one dream, but one of my biggest is to become a firefighter, and what would be even better is to become a Marine Firefighter from Marseille. I've had this dream since I was a little girl. Another thing is not really a dream, but I want my loved ones to be proud of me. I also want to be happy in my life. And one last dream, I really wish I could go back to snow !!!!!

melina_savarit_

Back to top Go down

Post by clarisse lopez Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:19 pm

I will talk about dreams because it is a subject close to my heart. Indeed I think it is important to have dreams to be able to have ambitions, projects ... I also think that dreams allow us to be happy because dreams are positive. My dreams would be to travel the world to discover new cultures, new traditions, new people. I also dream of having a van because I find it very beautiful and very practical! I hope my dreams come true because they can be hard to make. I have other dreams like in the school and professional field but these can be more realistic. I like to dream because in dreams there is no rule! Very Happy

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Yves Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:58 pm

People who live with Esport can practice from 3 to 10 hours a day. This time spent in front of the screen can generate several mental diseases. Most of the time they appear disconnected from "normal" life. They are only preoccupated with gaming. Sent too much time on their computer and do not enjoy other activities any more. Morevover blue light (from the screen) is like a drug, as many scientific; paper highlight. They also appear not to be abble to interact normally with their familly, friends (when they find time to get some new ones, to visit them). The main symptom is depression.

Pierre-Yves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 2 topic Empty The effects of E-sports on mentality

Post by ingrid bruneteau Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:19 pm

The effects of E-sports on mentality will change the minds of the players . A game of war will have different effects than a guessing game . Each game causes emotions for a player and this emotions is often negative for a person , he will be iritate , tense or angry . De plus certain pictures are not beautiful as regards or certain scene are not real and for a younger this can chocked or disturd are mental .

ingrid bruneteau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Corbière Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:51 pm

For me, I think it's great to dream. But I never remember the dreams I have. Except for times when I don't sleep very well. And in the morning it's weird for me because I mix up the right and the wrong. Otherwise sometimes I don't remember anything and suddenly there is something in my day that reminds me of my dream. What else to say ... I don't like nightmares like a lot of people I think.

Jules Corbière

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothée Aucouturier Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:15 pm

I have several derams, one of them is "be a physiotherapist". It's not really a dream, it's more a project, a goal. But, I do all what I can do to make it. Another one of my dreams is to be a Olympic Champion. I know it's really pretentious to say taht but since I began Fencing, it's my biggest sport dream. It's really hard to make it and the Covid don't help me.

Timothée Aucouturier

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Ory Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:02 am

I have a dream, this one can be a cliché because many people have the same. But I would like to be able to travel around the world and be able to visit as many countries as possible, this world tour would aim to make me taste as many new culinary specialties as possible, because I love to eat.

Titouan Ory

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:13 am

I am a child and a child dream. I think it's very important to dream. Dreams can lead to something, to have a course of action, to structure one’s life around one’s dream. A goal is achievable but a dream is less achievable. For me the most important thing in a dream is the path we travel to reach it. Even if our dream is not reached, which is the most likely, we can be proud of the progress made. Living is dreaming.

Trilla Ines

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 2 topic Empty Dreams

Post by Dimitri Leroy Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:25 am

Today I'm going to tell you about the dreams that concern me. In my future life, I will want to travel a lot. Travel brings a lot of things for the development of a person. Traveling allows you to discover many cultures and traditions that come from countries. Also, I would like to go skiing with my friends because the moments shared in the mountains are unforgettable moments.

Dimitri Leroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_BERNARD Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:01 pm

it is difficult to succeed in dreaming during this period but from a more global point of view I would like to succeed in my life in each field that I undertake and to have a stable life with rebounds so as not to be bored and challenges to succeed

Martin_BERNARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiktoria Wisniowska Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:34 pm

I choose dreams.
To tell the truth, I have a lot of dreams that I would like to realize.
I find that dreaming gives hope which motivates us to achieve and makes life more eventful.
I'm part of those people who have dreams and want those dreams to come true. For this you have to be motivated so as not to regret anything later. If these dreams will not come true, at least we will have to try.

Wiktoria Wisniowska

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 2 topic Empty The topic : Dreams

Post by paolo machado Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:03 pm

I prefer to talk about dreams. Indeed, my biggest dream since I was little is to become a professional footballer. It's one of the big dreams of children but it's still mine today even if it's super difficult. As another dream, I would like to go and see a match with Cristiano Ronaldo before he retires and hopefully with the Portuguese team. Finally, I would like to become rich.

paolo machado

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 pm

I have always had several dreams in my life. But the one that made me want the most was to become a professional footballer. I have always dreamed of being a professional footballer, but I didn't know how hard it could be. My second dream is to succeed in my studies so that I can later do my dream job, which is a PE teacher.

Nicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine LEGER Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:01 pm

I'm going to talk about my dreams. When I was young, my dream was to become professional footballer, like almost all children who played football. But as time passes, we realise that is fast impossible to become a professional. There are very few places. So, I choose an other way in my life and my dream is to succeed in this way. I think that dreams are things you want to have or see in your life. In this case, I have a lot of dreams like a beautiful house, a lamborghni, travel around the world and see countries like Brazil, Dubaï, Singapour, Australia and many others. For me I would like to have all the sneakers of my dreams too Smile.

Antoine LEGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by enzobarraud Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:41 am

I DON'T REALLY HAVE A LOT OF DREAMS BUT MY BIGGEST DREAM IN MY LIFE GOAL IS TO BE ABLE, BE HAPPY WITH A SOUGHT-AFTER FAMILY AND GET FINANCIAL FREEDOM SO THAT I CAN DO LOT OF TRAVEL, ENJOY, SHOP BEAUTIFUL CARS AND HOME, HELP MY PARENTS. I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS TO BE MY OWN BOSS AND BE ABLE TO CREATE JOBS, AGAIN DUE TO COVID TO HELP PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS.

enzobarraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next