UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 3

+15
Dorian TIROUARD
nicolas boissinot
Victor DANDEU
Eva.P
Andrea.loth
Marin
Opale
Aurele sellier
Mathieu G
Moreau Elise
Manon de Luca
Johan Milliot
MARECHAL Mathilde
maxime herbé
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 Empty Semester 2 Week 3

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:15 am

Either "Nutrition for Sport" or "Sport at a young age" is the subject for this week
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 3

Post by maxime herbé Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:58 am

Nutrition is very important for health. Sport and nutrition are two important factors for good health. Nutrition is also essential for sports performance, athletes of high level have a diet that must be followed to maintain good performance. The athletes of high level often have dieticians to advise them in their diet.

maxime herbé

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 pm

Nutrition is very important, especially when you're sporting. It helps cover the needs associated with large energy expenditures and provides all the nutrients the body needs to perform and recover. I think that food is one of the keys to sporting success.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:55 am

Nutrition for athletes is an essential part of his training plan. To make sustainable progress in the long term, nutrition plays an important role. Indeed, it is considered the fuel of your body and muscles that will use it and consume it during training. A good diet offers many benefits in terms of performance improvement, concentration stimulation and injury prevention.

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon de Luca Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:11 pm

I think that the sport is important for the children, indeed through the sport which owns a lot of rules, the children can learn to apply and respect rules, they can learn other values like fair play... it’s as well a good thing to do sport for the social aspect, indeed this allows them to have contacts with the others more easily. Nevertheless in my opinion at a young age, it’s essential to practice a sport in order to educate himself (it’s better than stay on a sofa in front of TV) yet it’s necessary that it stays a pleasure, the children don’t have to be stress by their coach or parents , it’s too complicate to handle the pressure for them and this can bring diseases.

Manon de Luca

Birthday : 2002-12-24

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Moreau Elise Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:54 pm

Nutrition in the world of sport is very important. If you want to progress in a sport you have to have a healthy lifestyle on the side. What I mean by a healthy lifestyle is a healthy and balanced diet, not smoking and drinking as little as possible to keep in optimum physical shape. This good diet gives energy to the body which will make a certain amount of effort afterwards. This helps to avoid falling into hypoglycaemia, for example. Having a good diet therefore increases the sportsman's chances of improving in his sport and also allows him to have a good physical condition in everyday life.

Moreau Elise

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu G Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:16 pm

Sport at a young age is important. Indeed, children car meet other children through sport which promotes social interaction. The sport can be learn to young people how to behave in society and learn good values like mutual help and the solidarity for exemple. The sport must allow young people to have fun.

Mathieu G

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurele sellier Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:42 pm

I think that sport is really important for children, even at a young age because they need a time and a space to spend their overfull of energie so that they can focus more on other things. However, specializing a children in a sport in order to make him a great player at a young age is for me kind of dangerous, because it’s often a lost dream of the parents that they want to live throught the child and it’s not always good for the child, it’s not his choice.

Aurele sellier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:38 am

Sport is important for children but I think it shouldn't be overused, like everything else. Sport allows them to open up to the world. Thanks to him they are more easily in contact with other often of the same age, it can teach them a lot of things, like sharing with a team sport. Rules to be observed, for example the charter of good conduct in judo. They also learn the fact play. We therefore find the social aspect in sport. But there are also some negative aspects, for example the stress that some parents give to their child, but also sometimes the pressure of coach. I think a child should try lots of sports. And his parents must encourage him but not put pressure on him. We must find a happy medium.

Opale

Back to top Go down

Post by Marin Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:14 pm

For this week I choose the subject, about a sport at young age.
I think the sport it's very important for the children. With the sport we can meet other child who are not in the same school. The sport can allow to spend and for the children it's very important and good for the health. The sport is the place where you learn values while playing games, activities.

Marin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea.loth Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:38 pm

I decided to talk about nutrition in sport. Nutrition in sport is very important for example in boxing, we have to control all the time our weight and therefore our diet. The right diet allows to have a good physical condition so it will help in the practice of a sport. After I think it's important to have small gaps from time to time so as not to crack.

Andrea.loth

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:47 pm

I chose to talk about nutrition for sport. We know that what we eat has a big impact on our body. Food can make us fat, for example, but it can also impact our athletic performance. For example, one of the best tennis player in the world, Djokovic, has gone vegan to improve his athletic abilities. Not drinking enough can cause us to have cramps. So becoming an athlete is not only based on learning a sport, but also on our diet.

Eva.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor DANDEU Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:07 pm

Sport is important for everyone at all ages without exception. However, for it to be effective it is necessary to combine sport with a healthy diet. Indeed, I therefore decided to broach the subject concerning food and sport. For people performing personal sports at home, for example, which is not done at a sustained pace, it is important to keep a healthy, balanced and varied diet to be able to observe results. Then, for athletes evolving at a high level, therefore with a very high rate of effort, it is very important to have an adapted diet to maintain themselves in condition and to keep their body in good health. So, to conclude, sport and food are two closely related fields which evolve together to guarantee health and performance !

Victor DANDEU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 Empty sport at young age

Post by nicolas boissinot Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:34 pm

for sport to a young person is a good thing as long as it is done in an intelligent way and not too exaggerated and excessive it helps to be well in his head and in his body but also to make new acquaintances but also to learn the values of the sport which are for me the most beautiful and fairest that it is. But the negative side is when it becomes too much for the child which could contribute negatively to his growth.

nicolas boissinot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian TIROUARD Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:07 pm

A good diet allows us to keep our body healthy. Especially the nutrition in the life of a sportsman is in my opinion a very important point in the quest for performance. It is important to follow a rather strict diet plan if good performance is desired. But still combined a good diet and quality training can only be beneficial in order to progress

Dorian TIROUARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fouga Evan Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 pm

For the sportif nutrition is one of the most important subjects for an athlete, and it goes without saying. When you are sporty whether at low or high level, hygiene of life is very important to be able to stay in good shape and avoid any injury. This is why we have to eat well, breastfeeding and especially when hungry, all fats food is not good if we want to have perfect nutrition but we can have a liver in the week with a little macdo.

Fouga Evan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:05 am

Whatever the level of physical activity, it is necessary to have a varied and balanced diet in order to provide the body with the elements essential for its proper functioning. On food labels, each food is made up of macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates and fats) and micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, fiber, trace elements and antioxidants). Each element of it plays a very specific role in the function of our body. When playing sports in general, the role of food is therefore very decisive. This has a direct impact on our physical appearance but also on your health, which is why it is necessary to have a varied diet and with quality products. For example in bodybuilding a very good diet is worth doing 80% of the work on your body.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laprune Justine Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:00 am

Nutrition is super important, whether it is in the life of an athlete or not, it is important to have a healthy, balanced and varied diet. The energy we need to support sport is found in our nutritional intake. To keep the figure and be well in his body, we must watch what we eat. This does not prevent a gap, like a piece of cake every now and then, you still have to have fun. If we take my case, I do not eat meat, so I need a protein intake to compensate for a sporting activity.

Laprune Justine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valençon Chloé Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:20 pm

to have a good diet, especially for an athlete, it is necessary to bring cereal foods, in particular an athlete must be able to eat meat or fish once a day because these foods are high in protein and carbohydrate

Valençon Chloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum