UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 week 4

+16
Ninon Ragot
Gabin Mardikian
pablobrandeau
Albane de Braqu
DUMAS Alexis
Benjamin
Paul Piekarski
Oscar Hobson
Mathéo
Bastien Morin
Jérémy Hachani
romain.changeur
Clarence
Truffandier Elise
CROUZAT Emelyne
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Semester 2 week 4  Empty Semester 2 week 4

Post by Admin Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:01 pm

Your best cheat in a test....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 4  Empty Re: Semester 2 week 4

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:57 pm

I don't understand the subject but I'll to try , for me , my best cheat in a test is a small paper because is discreet I'm not cheating much in my life. The pieces of paper are fine but I can't write a lot things on paper.The technique is good but she is restricted. BUT cheating is WRONG!!!! Today I don't cheat because when you cheat you don't learn and it puts you in trouble later.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Truffandier Elise Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:45 am

Hello I ging to talk about my best cheat in a test.
It was at the college during a history test, I have put my lecon in a notebook and during the test I have just to open the page to see my lecon and finally I have a 16/20 at the test and my history professer think there is a problem because at the other test in general I have 8/20. But I don't like history so it's my all chance to have a good notes.
Sorry about that and don't think I'm not an honnest person and I really not prout about that.

Truffandier Elise

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:55 pm

My best cheat during a test is in Spanish class. I was in terminal, the test was about vocabulary to learn. We had the week to learn everything, however during this week I went to do the elite UNSS championship in Amiens with the handball section. I had therefore not been able to study, especially since I also had control of SVT, it was more important. So to avoid getting a bad grade in Spanish, I put my vocabulary sheet under my test sheet. Of course I got caught by the teacher and I got the superb mark of 0/20.

Clarence

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.changeur Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:58 am

For this week, the subject is our best cheating, but for me the subject is going to be complicated to argue because I have never cheated, I think it doesn’t serve much purpose. Cheating is just to get a good grade but you have to know how to cheat to start. I can just tell a cheat shares a friend that ended pretty badly. He had written elements of his lesson on his arm and during the test he was caught because it is not very discreet to look on his arm. The professor saw his cheating and so he put a 0 on him and to punish him, he gave him another test to do the following week and an hour of detention.

romain.changeur

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Hachani Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:14 pm

Hello, this week we have to talk about cheating in exams. As far as I remember, I don't remember cheating in an exam. Why did I cheat? Because basically I'm very scared of getting caught and also, it doesn't make us understand that cheating is the only thing we can understand. Also, I am afraid of my mother who would have broken my head if she had found out.
However, there are a lot of cheating techniques. Especially the little paper hidden in the kit or discussions between students.

Jérémy Hachani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:31 pm

I don't like cheating but when I was in first grade, I had difficulties in one subject and we had a little test the next day. To catch up, I had to prepare a sheet with all the probable answers. I put this sheet under a transparent notebook to see the scriptures through. So I got 10/10 on this query. Since then I have never done it again

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 4  Empty best cheat in a test

Post by Mathéo Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:35 pm

My best cheat in a test is, it was for the end of the third year test, I had set up a technique with a friend where we had to tap on the table one, two or three times for a qcm depending on the question and retap to give the answer but8) in the end there was no qcm so it was a failure.

Mathéo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Hobson Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:04 pm

So I don't cheat I don't like to and don't want to but once I was sick for a week and came back to school only to be treated with a test on that was only on the subject that I missed the week before and the teacher insisted I take the test. he gave me the lesson as I sat down and then announced the test so I stuffed it down my shirt and wrote word for word the lesson and got a 20/20 grade and still to this day I have no clue what I actually wrote or what the subject was.

Oscar Hobson

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:13 pm

I remember the time I cheated well, it's not really a good cheat because I got caught by the teacher. It was the first time and so the last, I'm not really good at it and I guess it showed on my face. I had written in pencil in a double page spread for a history exam, and the teacher noticed it after five minutes, I had not started the exam. The teacher let me do the control and divided my grade in half into penalties. I got 6.5 instead of 13, I thought it was better not to cheat for me.

Paul Piekarski

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:31 am

I remember when I cheated at lycee during a spanish exam. I had the sheet with the different irregular verbs under my transparent notebook. I am not really proud of that, especially that I always had good marks in spanish but that week I forgot to learn my verbs so I cheated in order to have a good mark.

Benjamin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:01 am

My best cheating was in Spanish, the last year. During a surprise check. Students had to put their phone on the teacher's table when they entered the classroom. And as my Spanish teacher was a bit naive, I put my calculator on the desk. I stood by the wall and looked at my phone during class. I have got the mark of 16,5.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:04 am

DUMAS Alexis wrote:My best cheating was in Spanish, the last year. During a surprise check. Students had to put their phone on the teacher's table when they entered the classroom. And as my Spanish teacher was a bit naive, I put my calculator on the desk. I stood by the wall and looked at my phone during class. I have got the mark of 16,5.

Naive or trusting? Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:17 pm

my best cheat in a test was in physics. We had to put our calculators in exam mode to not have access to the program where we could have entered the formulas. So I wrote it inside the protection of my calculator and when during the test I had a doubt or a memory hole on a formula I opened the lid of my calculator. But finally, it turns out that the fact of having written the formulas the day before the test, on my calculator, had allowed me to retain a large part.

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:48 pm

My best cheat is simply at a test, it was bac exercises and suddenly they were corrected on the internet, so with the help of the whole class we found the correction during the test. After finding it we all shared on the class group for the benefit of all our friends.

pablobrandeau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabin Mardikian Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:49 pm

I am going to talk to you today about one of my very rare cheating during a high school exam. I must confess that the only cheating in my schooling was without difficulty. During a mathematics class, the teacher told us that we were going to have a test 3 days later. In this class I was sitting next to the window. So I left my cards outside by the window and picked them up on the day of the test to help me with all the calculations. This is one of the cheating I did throughout my schooling

Gabin Mardikian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:29 pm

When I was at lycee, I remember that once we had a history test but the teacher was away. It was a young teacher who supervised us. But in reality she was only looking at her phone. So much of the class had cheated. I had slipped my revision sheets in the first page of my notebook because its cover was transparent. Thanks to that I got a good grade but I'm not proud to have cheated ...

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:09 pm

Last edited by Baptiste LÉRAUT on Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:11 pm

I already cheated in music and German when I was in college, in German I had studied the day before and I had planned a piece of paper with the translation of the words. I did the test without using the paper. In music we have to copy a song in full, I cheat by hiding the lyrics of the song in my "toolkit" (trousse), and I passed the test but by cheating.
Since college I don’t remember cheating.

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Bourgeaux Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:58 pm

So I don’t cheat often but it was in geography history we had a test except that I had not revised at all and so I had used my phone for some questions, I was not proud.

Emma Bourgeaux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:13 am

My best cheat it's in college. During in english test about the iregular verbs. He have lot of verbs and I don't leran. So I take my fich with every verbs in my pencil case and i give my answers to my friends. And I have a good marks and my friends too

Thomas HERONNEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUTAUD Camille Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:43 am

I have no better cheating but I have already cheated. For history control I copied my course on a double copy and during control I had all the answers to be able to write my dissertation.

BOUTAUD Camille

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum