UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlanta Basket-ball

2 posters

Go down

Atlanta Basket-ball Empty Atlanta Basket-ball

Post by Valentin Luzarraga Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:02 pm

The victorious tour of Atlanta is endless.
The Hawks made a demonstration on the floor of Chicago on Saturday night 107-99 to win their twelfth straight victory.
Golden State frankness that currently dominates the League responded after losing Friday by beating Houston 131-106.
This is the twelfth straight victory and the twelfth consecutive away win for the men of Mike Budenholzer.
Even Derrick Rose, near the triple double (23 pts, 10 assists, 8 rebounds) has failed to curb the Hawks led by Kyle Korver.
The winger has compiled 24 points, including seven three-pointers and Al Horford added 22 points and grabbed nine rebounds. "Hotlanta" flies over the Eastern Conference with 33 wins in 41 matches, and the series could extend well: they play their next seven home games and six of their opponents have a negative balance.

Valentin Luzarraga

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Basket-ball Empty Re: Atlanta Basket-ball

Post by Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Atlanta are playing exceptionally well at the moment but the regular season is so much different to the playoffs that I'm still not convinced they'll make it to the finals. I don't like the Bulls or Cleveland but I think they are still favourites in the East.

Of course I support the Miami Heat and if we can get our players healthy for the playoffs I still think we can be dangerous. I just watched Heat against Thunder but Whiteside got injured in the first half and we couldn't hold out for the win.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Luzarraga Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:17 am

Atlanta Hawks enslave the 16th consecutive victories, a new record in their history on Sunday against Minnesota 112-100.
Cleveland Cavaliers, themselves, are more modestly to six in a row, but with a solid win over Thunder Kevin Durant 108-98.
Not surprisingly, the Hawks beat Minnesota, the worst team in NBA 112-100, but they had to tighten the game when the Wolves came back to eight points in their 3rd quarter. With this 20th win of the season at home for three losses, or the 30th in the last 32 games, the Hawks crush the Eastern Conference with an impressive ratio of 82.2% wins.

Valentin Luzarraga

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Basket-ball Empty Atlanta Basket-ball

Post by Valentin Luzarraga Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:22 am

With a successful 18th Friday night, Atlanta remains the scarecrow in the NBA.
However, we seem to have lost Golden State.
Atlanta won for the first time in history a 18th straight victory Friday, while Golden State conceded a second consecutive defeat and lost its status as the NBA leader.
The Hawks dominated the Portland Trail Blazers 105-99 and signed their 39th victory in 47 matches "83%".
They have not lost since December 26 and fly over the Eastern Conference and now the NBA.

Valentin Luzarraga

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Basket-ball Empty ATLANTA BASKET-BALL

Post by Valentin Luzarraga Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:04 pm

The Atlanta Hawks are for sale.
Eastern Conference leaders, the Atlanta Hawks are officially for sale, announced Thursday the franchise.
The majority shareholder Bruce Levenson, who has made discriminatory remarks in 2012, had said in September that it wanted to sell its stake in the Georgian franchise. "Atlanta Hawks owners have unanimously approved the decision to sell the team and the operating rights to Philips Arena, is it said in a statement. The sales process will begin immediately. "

Valentin Luzarraga

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Basket-ball Empty ATLANTA BASKET-BALL

Post by Valentin Luzarraga Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:12 pm

The Bucks fans have might be unhappy, the player drafted to replace Dwyane Wade during the All Star Game is Kyle Korver, not yet deserving Brandon Knight. Korver is rewarded for his address since left to become the first shooter to finish a season with more than 50% at 2 and 3 points to 90% in free throws.
It has mostly the same collective premium that allowed the five major Hawks to be named "Player of the Month for January" in the Eastern Conference.
Until 1973, the number of All Stars was limited to three per team, with one exception: the Boston Celtics in 1962 as Sam Jones had replaced a player from Syracuse Nationals, Larry Costello, injured his wrist. The rule change was then allowed several teams to match the record of four players selected (see below). But it is not a magic recipe since only the Celtics in 1962 and the Sixers in 1983 won the title that year.

Valentin Luzarraga

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:52 am

I don't like the ASG much so I don't really care about Korver's selection. He's had a great year but I wouldn't call him an All star.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down