UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Session 7

+15
CHAGNEAUD Rémi
Sylvain_Mansier
matisse le mao
GaiaBenoist
Fany Parlange
LASTERE Romane
Mat Poujade
Laura28
Marina Sedrue
Axel POUZAUD
Peplaw Eva
Idier Sarah
Corentin Chotard
FORESTIER TOM
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty Semester 2 Session 7

Post by Admin Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:04 pm

This week's two choices are: "Confidence" and " a Secret story" Have fun. And finish all your other work as time is running out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty Re: Semester 2 Session 7

Post by FORESTIER TOM Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:51 pm

Mister John is the best so I can tell you a secret story but shush ! So, it's not a crazy story but it's a secret story because my parents don't know the truth of this story. A few years ago, I invited several friends in my house after school. That day my parents worked so there only was my cat in my house. Everything was good well until two friends played chasing each other. But, unfortunately there have been an accident because one of my friends closed the kitchen door in front of my other friend who was running behind him with his fist closed like a superhero but his fist have crossed the window of my kitchen door... So, we have clean everything before my parents got home. And then my friends made a letter of apology to my parents saying that one of them had broken the window with the wrist of his bicycle. So my parents really appreciated the letter of apology but they are never knew the truth so shush !

FORESTIER TOM

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:08 pm

FORESTIER TOM wrote:Mister John is the best so I can tell you a secret story but shush ! So, it's not a crazy story but it's a secret story because my parents don't know the truth of this story. A few years ago, I invited several friends in my house after school. That day my parents worked so there only was my cat in my house. Everything was good well until two friends played chasing each other. But, unfortunately there have been an accident because one of my friends closed the kitchen door in front of my other friend who was running behind him with his fist closed like a superhero but his fist have crossed the window of my kitchen door... So, we have clean everything before my parents got home. And then my friends made a letter of apology to my parents saying that one of them had broken the window with the wrist of his bicycle. So my parents really appreciated the letter of apology but they are never knew the truth so shush !

your secret is safe with me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

FORESTIER TOM likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:00 pm

I am going to tell you a secret story, but I hope that after that you will not take your old phone to warn my parents of my little nonsense. This story begins at the campsite, I was at La Palmyre, and I met other young people with whom I became friends. Subsequently we had a little daring ideas. One evening, we saw the illuminated swimming pool, it was splendid! moreover it was covered and heated, but it was unfortunately closed in the evening and at night. I was smart and I saw a window between open ... so with my friends we went through the window in the middle of the night to enjoy the magnificent swimming pool. I took care of course to cover the motion detector ... It was great memory!!

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Idier Sarah Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:03 pm

Firefighters always work in pairs.
A pair is inseparable.
So when I go for an intervention (even if it's in an ambulance) I have to have confidence in my partner, because even for an ambulance you can gamble your life.
To improve this confidence, we are working on cohesion.
We do a lot of sport with a lot of difficulty to learn us to work together.
Unfortunately we can't trust everyone. I know that when I go with such and such, I have to take care of everything.
Apart from that I havn't confidence in my guard.
If you only knew ... some arrive drunk at the guard and vomit (so are sent home).
Others multiply the stupidities (and beers).
But they have their hearts on their hands.

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Peplaw Eva Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:26 pm

I'm going to tell you a little secret from my childhood. When I was about 6 years old I used to go to my cousin's house a lot, who is the same age as me, and we both like to mess around. One day while coloring in his living room, I noticed that he had drawn a cat in blue. So I suggested that we try to reproduce his drawing for real. So we went to the old neighbor who had a lot of cats. We then took one at random and after taking some blue food coloring we went to the bathroom to color the cat. All is well, the cat was almost completely blue (we didn't have enough to make the cat's tail). We were very proud but we still brought the cat to the neighbor's house without her seeing us of course. And luckily no one knew it was us, so we were never punished.

Peplaw Eva

Admin and GaiaBenoist like this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty Secret story...

Post by Axel POUZAUD Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:43 pm

I would like to tell you I have a confidence or a secret story but no ! I nothing to hide with you. Crying or Very sad

But I have a thinking in me and it’s so difficult to speak about that. I never speaking about that before. It’s to simple but so important for me and I want to stay secret.silent

When I look an athlete, I spend my night to compare he score to me. When I look an athlete I imagine me to he's place. I compare what he do, how he do, how many he do. And number are a judge for me.

I do that because in deep within me I think I can do the same perfomance the same thing as he. I think I can become an athlete as he. But it’s really not easy and I give my maximum to become the best of me. And I know I never become an athele but hope again and again in my bed...

But today when you look how is difficult to begin and to be an athlete. I know I like my level and my place because I am happy to what I do ! sunny

Axel POUZAUD

Admin and Sylvain_Mansier like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:53 pm

Peplaw Eva wrote:I'm going to tell you a little secret from my childhood. When I was about 6 years old I used to go to my cousin's house a lot, who is the same age as me, and we both like to mess around. One day while coloring in his living room, I noticed that he had drawn a cat in blue. So I suggested that we try to reproduce his drawing for real. So we went to the old neighbor who had a lot of cats. We then took one at random and after taking some blue food coloring we went to the bathroom to color the cat. All is well, the cat was almost completely blue (we didn't have enough to make the cat's tail). We were very proud but we still brought the cat to the neighbor's house without her seeing us of course. And luckily no one knew it was us, so we were never punished.

that was a good cat to let you. It must have looked hilarious;
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:54 pm

Axel POUZAUD wrote:I would like to tell you I have a confidence or a secret story but no ! I nothing to hide with you.   Crying or Very sad

But I have a thinking in me and it’s so difficult to speak about that. I never speaking about that before. It’s to simple but so important for me and I want to stay secret.silent

When I look an athlete, I spend my night to compare he score to me. When I look an athlete I imagine me to he's place. I compare what he do, how he do, how many he do. And number are a judge for me.  

I do that because in deep within me I think I can do the same perfomance the same thing as he. I think I can become an athlete as he. But it’s really not easy and I give my maximum to become the best of me. And I know I never become an athele but hope again and again in my bed...

But today when you look how is difficult to begin and to be an athlete. I know I like my level and my place because I am happy to what I do ! sunny

At least if you compare with me you'll always be a winner Axel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

LASTERE Romane and Sylvain_Mansier like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Sedrue Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:08 pm

I'm currently with Laura, Fany and Mat. We are at the Laura's home, and when I arrived with Fany, Mat says to me I have learn something yesterday night about you, but I can't say it in front of the others girls. So now, I'm on the sofa, and I'm waiting for the explication of Mat, because yesterday night I drunk a little alcohol (oups, I would like to say water), and I said a lot of things. But I don't know and I have any idea about what Mat is going to say to me, I'm very stressed about that.

Marina Sedrue

Admin and LASTERE Romane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Marina Sedrue wrote:I'm currently with Laura, Fany and Mat. We are at the Laura's home, and when I arrived with Fany, Mat says to me I have learn something yesterday night about you, but I can't say it in front of the others girls. So now, I'm on the sofa, and I'm waiting for the explication of Mat, because yesterday night I drunk a little alcohol (oups, I would like to say water), and I said a lot of things. But I don't know and I have any idea about what Mat is going to say to me, I'm very stressed about that.

I look forward to hearing what it was. affraid cheers lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura28 Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:13 pm

For me, trust is something very precious. Indeed, today I have great difficulty in giving my trust to someone. Confidence can be gained easily and easily lost. When I give my confidence, it's because I'm sure of the person, but it can happen that even if we think we know the person, they can turn them upside down. In tennis when I do a double, I have blind confidence in my teammate because I know her abilities.

Laura28

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty I'm guilty

Post by Mat Poujade Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:17 pm

Okay I will tell you a great secret... À very long story... It was yesterday, durIng the night where there was soMe friends at the flat and at some point, one Personne was really unbearable... And everyone a this moment hated her. And I was angry too and I got the idea to hide his Keys In my flat. It was already happeneD to Paul but he haD really lost hIs keys for the differeNce to the other person who was annoyinG, but drunk. It was dIfficulT to hide my nonSense but funny And attractive .
So I hide his keys by Jumping in my flat and he spend the all day until 3pm tO search and find his Keys, and hE was happy!

Sorry binbin if you read this message, but it was fun for me, mOre especially this moRning where we waNt to gO to Paul To drink coffee and eat chocolatine.

P. S. Find my hidden message ^^

Mat Poujade

Admin, FORESTIER TOM and Marine Corbasson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:02 pm

Mat Poujade wrote:Okay I will tell you a great secret... À very long story... It was yesterday, durIng the night where there was soMe friends at the flat and at some point, one Personne was really unbearable... And everyone a this moment hated her. And I was angry too and I got the idea to hide his Keys In my flat. It was already happeneD to Paul but he haD really lost hIs keys for the differeNce to the other person who was annoyinG, but drunk. It was dIfficulT to hide my nonSense but funny And attractive .
So I hide his keys by Jumping in my flat and he spend the all day until 3pm tO search and find his Keys, and hE was happy!

Sorry binbin if you read this message, but it was fun for me, mOre especially this moRning where we waNt to gO to Paul To drink coffee and eat chocolatine.

P. S. Find my hidden message ^^

Shocked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LASTERE Romane Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:11 pm

I think what made me think of the topic of secrecy is the fact that it is particularly related to confidence. I don't have any particular interest secret to tell you today first because I don't hide much and then otherwise it wouldn't be very interesting. So I'm going to talk about confidence and it's a very interesting topic but I don't think that a paragraph on up english is enough to talk about this very broad topic. What comes to mind first is self-confidence and it's the most important this in our life because it takes years to built thanks to our experiences in different thing but t can be damaged because of very small things and in these cases the only people who can help us are those around us. which brings me to talk about trust in others : it's a thing that can be built immediately and reinforced with years, but sometimes we can do anything to build it but deep down we can never trust this person. And there would still be many other aspects to speak about.

LASTERE Romane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:53 pm

I have no secrets to make and and too many secrets to be able to tell that one. So I'm gonna tell a little secret that's wrong or maybe right. There was a friend of mine sometime ago his car's tires are blown out. She called me to come and change the wheel because she didn't know how to do it so I took my little arms I thought about everything my father told me and I managed to change the wheel on my own. Two days ago, his tire had been punctured again with a knife. Unfortunately it does not have 6 spare wheels so we decide to go to a junkyard to steal a tire and there where cameras.The police summoned us and we had nothing but a blow of pressure, my girlfriend has always stolen tire from her car and she can drive.

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:43 am

Today, I’m going to speak about confidence because this is something very important for self and for others. We can define the confidence by two things. Firstly, the self confidence. That corresponds to personal judgment on oneself, on what one is able to do. The self confidence is aquiere over the years throuth the expériences that we live. Secondly, confidence in the other. This is something that we aquiere more or less quickly depending on the person. Personaly, I thing I trust people too quickly. So now that I realize, I’m careful. The confidence of other is really precious whether it be in the family, in friendship, in love. We trust a person and she can go in an instant...

GaiaBenoist

Back to top Go down

Post by matisse le mao Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:30 pm

The confidence or secret I'm going to tell you today will surprise you. my secret and that I don't work much this English semester because I'm not looking much updago in English and so I'm not seeing the homework to do, in my defense I forget my upenglish ID, but I intend to catch up at the final evaluation.
don't tell jhon Cox please

matisse le mao

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:37 pm

matisse le mao wrote:The confidence or secret I'm going to tell you today will surprise you. my secret and that I don't work much this English semester because I'm not looking much updago in English and so I'm not seeing the homework to do, in my defense I forget my upenglish ID, but I intend to catch up at the final evaluation.
don't tell jhon Cox please

My secret is that Matisse has failed English this year, don't tell him. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

LASTERE Romane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain_Mansier Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:39 pm

Confidence is very important for me. I have trouble to give it fully. The only people I trust are the ones I know if I ever need help, they will be there for me… No one automatically has my confidence. For example, I don’t have an ounce of confidence in my big brother…
I want to precise that for me there are several "levels" of confidence. There is the real confidence that I just spoke about but also the confidence in oneself or the confidence in a person whom one appreciates but whom one does not know well enough to trust him completely. When you know you can ask her for advice or have a good time with her, but you don't know what her reaction would be to a problem, conflict, or anger.
When I was little, I was the punching bag for the other kids in my school. So when I grew up (I had my growth spurt very early on) I continued to hate those who took pleasure in hitting me and I've paid them back with their own coins. After that, I rejected everyone (except in my home) but some people got over my coldness and were able to gain my trust and at the same time help me soften up and turn to others. Faced with my bursting and sometimes violent angers, they knew (and still know) how to react with force and benevolence and despite everything we have always remained close. They are the ones I call true friends.
Finally, for me, trust is something that has to exist on both sides. If someone doesn't trust you, how can you trust them? Therefore, once I have placed my confidence in someone, I do my best to be there for that person when she need help.

Sylvain_Mansier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAGNEAUD Rémi Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:11 pm

I think that confidence is something fundamentally important between us human beings and in general. without confidence, i think the world would be a lot more chaotic than it is and people would be suspicious of each other. For example, in the job that I want to do later, firefighter, confidence is clearly ESSENTIAL because if you do not have confidence in your work partners, it is impossible to carry out the rescue or more generally the mission is successful. And this notion of confidence is essential in all trades relating to the field of security (firefighters, soldiers, civil security, etc.).

CHAGNEAUD Rémi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marine Corbasson Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:30 pm

I admit that the two topics of this week do not attract me much because I am someone who has very little confidence in her and also I am looking for I am looking but I can not find a secret story about me so I will talk about trust like I said I have very little confidence in myself I am a very stressed person and since I do not have confidence in myself I always let others decide for me thinking that it is always the best choice

Marine Corbasson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine BUREAU Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:38 pm

Writing about confidence should be a little be repetitive for you, because I would write approximately the same as others. Writing about secret stories is a bit linked to confidence, because I have to admit that I tell none. I don't trust others, I can't because of my childhood, so I have no story secrets to write you. Buuuuut.... I think I could tell you secrets about everyone. I don't know why, but all my friends tell me their secrets and say the famous " Tell it to anyone ". Of course, I say nothing... But it's so funny to hear all these fantastic things ! I laugh a lot... even more when the stories are linked !

Laurine BUREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vkermorv Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:46 pm

Today's theme is on secret stories so I will tell you my story. It was not that long ago, I was invited to a party where we shouldn't be very basic but it is possible that this was not the case and that when I arrived there already had about sixty people. Even at the end of the evening we ended up around the 80's and suddenly the police came and I took an almond, since that day I avoid going out during the curfew because otherwise it will hurt me again to the wallet.

vkermorv

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Gradinac Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:54 am

ok i will tell you a "secret" story about me and friends. Imagine it is 11 pm in February, I walked whit my friends in a road and we find an abandoned house. We have turned around 1 or 2 hours to see they "dangers" of this house. After that we decided to come in the house whit 4 guys and to guys stay out to cover us. When we were in we explore all part of the house and we discover a burned animal I think. 🤔 After we see that we have just run out and we never came back.. 😂😂
(during this story we were 14 years old)

Paul Gradinac

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum