UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second semester Tom.S APP's

Go down

second semester Tom.S APP's Empty second semester Tom.S APP's

Post by Tom Seguin Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:45 pm

Disneyland Paris
or my second semester APP, I decided to tell you about a place I would love to visit with my family or friends. This is Disneyland Paris. I love the world of Disney and I would love to go back to this park because I also love the attractions and the shows that can be found there. Disneyland Paris is place of interestwhich takes place on 13,86 milesin Chessy next to Paris. Itoppened in 1992 and it is shared between the Disneyland parc, the Walt Disney Studio, seven hotel and a golf. There are two theme parksĀ : Disneyland Park, an enchanted kingdom theme park, and Walt Disney Studios Park, a theme park for cinema and animation. But also, there is 1 entertainment center: Disney Village (formerly Disney Festival), a shopping and leisure area offering shops, restaurants and entertainment. If my memories are good, the shops are right in front of the famous castle of the sleeping beauty (the pink castle). In addition, for your information, the park also has a 27 hole golf course (which would please D. Trump). The park, which likes to make us travel, and also the money. Prose a hotel service. There are 7 Disney hotels next to the park. Disneyland Hotel, on the theme Victorien 1890;Disney’s Hotel New York -The Art of Marvel, on the theme of the superheroes of the Marvel franchise whose opening is expected in 2021;Disney’s Sequoia Lodge, on the theme of the American national parks;Disney’s Newport Bay Club, on the theme of the seaside resorts of New England at the beginning of the 20th century;Disney’s HotelCheyenne, on the theme of the cities of the American West;Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, on the theme of the cities of the American Southwest.Disney’s Ranch Davy Crockett, ranch equipped with trapper bungalows in a forest and motorhome pitches; The amusement park has passed historical difficult. The creation of the park in 1992, and its announcement a few years earlier, had raised many hopes in a France affected by unemployment. But little by little, it has become the symbol for public opinion of American-style management, being often assimilated to difficult working conditions, precariousness, low wages and a social dialogue that would leave something to be desired. However, since its opening, it has been the leading tourist destination in Europe and has visited more than 15 million times a year. The price of an entry ticket for Disneyland Paris in 2021 starts at € 54 for 1 day & 1 visited park (child rate) to go up to € 259 for 4 days & 2 visited parks (adult rate). After this description of the history, the economic and touristic aspect of the park, I will tell you what attractions I really want to test during my future trip to Mickey’s country Here are my top 3 attractions I want to do. Number 3: Pirates of the Carribean. I really want to discover the attraction that inspired the amazing pirate-themed trilogy (we forget the others). Number 2: Rock'N'Roller Coaster. It is the attraction that mixes strong sensation and the music of Aerosmith. Finally Number 1: Disney shows. The parade of Noelle for example is really beautiful and to be able to rediscover it as if I were 8 years old would do me the greatest good in this difficult period. Also, I think this place can be very nice to do with his girlfriend. It could be a good trip. And you, what is your favorite amusement park?

Tom Seguin

Back to top Go down