UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Life without COVID

+16
mateo philippon
Thibaut Brunet
Thomas HERONNEAU
Romain HUMBERT
Alexia Barraud
Yael Duquene
clarisse lopez
Quentin
BENJAMINAUBRY
Johan Milliot
Alfred
Mathieu
alizé
DUMAS Alexis
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Week 4 Life without COVID Empty Week 4 Life without COVID

Post by Admin Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:57 pm

Give me your best.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Life without COVID Empty Re: Week 4 Life without COVID

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:36 am

Life with covid has been very difficult for everyone, especially in the period when we can no longer go out, have no fun, no longer live ... But for me I think that this difficult period for all the people of this earth is behind us and now we have to move forward all together being careful, moreover I think that life is almost back to normal, we can go out when we want , discos and restaurants are open, we can practice our sport in complete freedom, and above all we can attend Jhon Cox's English lessons ... For my part, I have moved on to something else and now I hardly see the difference in our life before covid.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Life without covid is simply a return to normal. You rediscover the world and live again. Sports have finally been resumed. The bars and nightclubs are back! We can go out, meet up, party, but also party and party... It feels good to be able to go back to a normal social life and enjoy our student life.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alizé Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:39 pm

Life without covid is just the return of normal life. As we left, the bars and restaurant are open. We can resume sport and competitions. We can go out with our friends again and celebrate. We resumed a social life and it feels good.

alizé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:40 am

With a life without covid, I could have participated in my second French UNSS badminton championships which were canceled because of it. It's been two years now, I still think about it regularly, it's a real regret.

Mathieu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:56 pm

When the life without covid existed, I was going to play region's final of rugby with La Couronne's team and play for the accession of federal 3. The covid cut off our momentum. It was 2 years ago and today, I'm still mad of not having played with games !!

Alfred

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:47 pm

A life without covid? is simply a return to normalcy for all domains! Let it be economically for everyone. Socially, we can meet in large numbers, do activities, walk in public places. Sportily, we can FINALLY practice our sport in a normal way. For me, who plays football, we can finally replay matches, which was missing. In college you can practice the different sports in such a normal way, without crazy rules. Not to mention the best domain, Alcoholics! You can go back to the bar, go back to the nightclubs, meet up with your friends and make yourself miserable!

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BENJAMINAUBRY Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Life without covid would be different, for myself, i think to this summer when i worked, i only think to the work because everything was closed and work was the only thing to do of your time, so maybe if there wasn't covid, I didn't worked for theses 4 full months. Also, my Bccalaureat would be more difficult i think because of the exam day, i think it would be more difficult than the year notation.

BENJAMINAUBRY

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Life without the covid is much better than life with the covid because we have a lot more freedom like going out in the evening, playing sports when we want, not having to carry your certificate on you, being able to see your friends when you want to. we want it, not having to stay at home and be in a videoconference course, in short, life without the covid is happiness.

Quentin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clarisse lopez Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:47 pm

I think that a life without covid is more because we can to see friend, and now I can to play to soccer and it's very fun ! Me and my friends we can to do party and to go to nigthclub and I like it ! We can to travel. We can to do plainty of things and to have a normal life. Because of the covid students were unable to fully enjoy their youth and it's verry sad ! This covid revealed a lots of unhappiness on personns ! But now Our life it's verry more before that and I hope to be continued ! We must be positifs ! Cool

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yael Duquene Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:53 pm

Life without COVID is obviously way better than with COVID, but I think this period remind to all of us what are really important to our lives. I mean, during the lockdown, we were not close to our family, to our friends, and it was a very tough situation. But this unsual situation made our relationships stronger because we were far from each other. Of course being lockdowned during this period was boring and kind of horrible for people, but now, we feel so much happier to go out again, to play sports again, to follow english's lessons in real life again. We are now more focused on what we want to do because we bring our priorities closer.

Yael Duquene

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Yael Duquene wrote:Life without COVID is obviously way better than with COVID, but I think this period remind to all of us what are really important to our lives. I mean, during the lockdown, we were not close to our family, to our friends, and it was a very tough situation. But this unsual situation made our relationships stronger because we were far from each other. Of course being lockdowned during this period was boring and kind of horrible for people, but  now, we feel so much happier to go out again, to play sports again, to follow english's lessons in real life again. We are now more focused on what we want to do because we bring our priorities closer.

It'll be interesting to see what we've taken from the lockdown in a few year's time (or whether we've just returned to the "before").
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:05 pm

Life without Covid. I think it's pretty crazy. The Covid period was so frustrating that now it's like I see life a little differently. I tell myself that we only have one life and that we have to give the best of ourselves to make our dreams come true, to do great things, to enjoy every moment with our friends, our entourage. We're young and we've been stuck for a year without being able to enjoy our youth, so now that everything is gradually returning to normal, it feels great. I think Covid taught us that we have to enjoy every moment because we don't know what tomorrow will bring and it's better to live than to regret.

Alexia Barraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain HUMBERT Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:15 pm

Life without Covid was pretty good, I was always playing basketball and I enjoyed it a lot, to be in championship all over the year, trying to be in a better category but since the Covid arrived, I haven't played again in a club and I'm very sad about that especially at the moment where I do a lot of training but I'm not practicing.
However, this period of lockdown allowed me to refocus on myself, I started to do workout almost every day, I ate more and healthier to change myself in a better person and I'm happy to improve myself and find some real activities that I like. I also started to play guitar with my big brother and that was very cool I made good memories with him thanks to this. But I still love basketball and want to find the time to re-practicing it one day.
For me this period wasn't that bad, it changes my life in another new "page" that I'm hype to write about.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:22 pm

The life without Covid it's the real life because he haven't restriction. It's possible to go to the sport or in all event without the Pass Sanitaire. It's possible to see the family or firends without the fear to give the Covid to the weak or to the catch the Coivd. During the life without the Covid we are free but now it's difficult because of the disease

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut Brunet Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:17 pm

Life without covid is free life. Free to go where you want without having to show your pass or wear that damn mask, free to meet people. It's a world that we suddenly left behind 2 years ago and that we are starting to re-discover again. Despite everything, a world without covid remains the best possible world for young students like us who want to enjoy our best years.

Thibaut Brunet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo philippon Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:52 pm

i think live with covid refocused me on what i wanted , he was a great opportunity to streghthen. We all dream of returning to normal life,we did the hardest the best rest to come. COME ON TDD

mateo philippon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre JEUDI Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:15 pm

Life before the covid, was a much simpler life without a mask, health control and especially without confinement. Even if this one allowed me to have my bac Smile. However, I experienced the first confinement well because I had just had a cruciate ligament operation on my knee and therefore I had more time to take care of myself. Today I have the feeling that we have to pay attention to a lot of things that we do not worry about before

Pierre JEUDI

DANSOT Alexandre likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Life without COVID Empty Life withoit covid

Post by Nuhain Enzo Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:32 pm

I remember the last normal day before covid come to destruct our lifes. At this moment I was happy because Emanuel Macron said that we had no school for several days. It was the begining of à long succesion of "confinement et couvre-feu" and I understood quickly that we were not in holydays. Before covid, there was no mask,
More places in the self, many public activities to do and so much other things. So fuck covid.

Nuhain Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Life without covid is a life of what is most normal, life without covid is a beautiful life full of freedom where you can go where you want without constraint and without restriction, if you want to go somewhere we go but with the covid everything was closed and this is hard for morals in life.

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Life without covid would be a pleasure for everyone, no more restriction to get out of the house, no more mask. But especially for athletes it is stopped the sport. On the other hand, if covid would no longer exist everyone would be free. As soon as there are no more constraints with the covid, I commit to go out and do all the outdoor activities in anticipation of another virus

Bastien Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down