UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 First topic

+14
Johan Milliot
Mathieu
alizé
marine
DUMAS Alexis
Trilla Ines
Pierre JEUDI
BENJAMINAUBRY
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Alfred
Yael Duquene
Nuhain Enzo
Romain HUMBERT
Admin
18 posters

Go down

Semester 2 First topic Empty Semester 2 First topic

Post by Admin Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:29 pm

This week you can talk about your New Year's resolution or if you don't make one why don't you make one. Or you can talk about your Christmas vacation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 First topic Empty Re: Semester 2 First topic

Post by Romain HUMBERT Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:52 pm

My vacation was very classical and traditional: a very good break with school, very relaxing with a lot of rest. I cut every habbit I had to come back more motivated than ever this year. I hang out a lot with my friends that I can't see because I'm at Angoulême the rest of the year and, for sure, I spent a lot of time with my family.
Personally, I don't make new year's resolution because it always fails but I have already set goals for myself last year and I'll continue to complete them this year.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuhain Enzo Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:49 pm

My last christmas vacation were a good moment for me to rest a lot because I was really tired physycally and especially mentally. I spent the majority of my time with my family and I have eaten each day like if it was christmas. Fortunately I did sports almost all days of the vacation. If we put aside the family, food and sport, I didn't do so many things but I consider that it is good.
Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Nuhain Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yael Duquene Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:43 am

Let's talk about the ideology of New Year's Resolutions. In my opinion, New Year's Resolutions are some goals that you couldn't, that you didn't want or you didn't have enough motivation to achieve or to reach in 2021. I can say that making New Year's Resolution is a lack of personal motivation and a lack of ambition. Furthermore, almost 9 times on 10, these "resolutions" will never last until February.
So, you understand it, I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but I understand the fact that a new year mean another blank sheet in which you can write the best book of your existence, but I mean we don't have to wait for an entire year to make your goals become your achievements.
Personally, and I failed, and I will fail again, but I will continue to fix myself some goals to achieve in a short amount of time to motivate myself and to make improvements.
So, if I were you, I would begin now make some "resolutions", not Year's Resolutions but Month's Resolutions, aims you have to reach on the month.

Yael Duquene

Admin and Valentin_Bourdon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:37 am

During my Christmas holidays, I continued with my own sports and went to see my family, organized different meals. For the New Year's, I did it in a party room with my friends, in Edon (a very little town), and everything went very well!

Alfred

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 pm

For me, one of my resolutions and in particular the resolution I've had since I was born is to be less lazy especially when it's school plus I really like what I do in college so I don't understand my behaviour. I think it's due to the screens because I stay on them more and more as soon as I'm bored.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 First topic Empty My holiday

Post by BENJAMINAUBRY Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:24 pm

This year I go Skying for the first time of my life, it was so fun and i think I'm gonna keep money every years to go back .

BENJAMINAUBRY

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre JEUDI Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:43 pm

My Christmas holidays went very well, I was able to see my whole family again and chat around good meals. Even if the last ones were too much for my liver.

Pierre JEUDI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:53 pm

During the holidays I went skiing with five friends for a week. The weather was fine and the snow was good. I spent Christmas with my mother and my grandmother. (my brother and my father do not live in France). I spent the rest of the holidays going out, eating, playing sports, surfing and reading.

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:12 pm

For the new year I have made one resolution! To be more organised, for courses, workshops and work. During the Christmas holidays I worked at my job and with my grandfather in the woods. This allowed me to get through December and especially the holidays.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marine Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:16 pm

My resolutions for 2022: improve my English (I do the same every year but it never works), gain flexibility (I start from very far), and succeed in all my projects

marine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alizé Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:22 pm

I have no resolutions for this year.
During my Christmas vacation. I played sports, I celebrated Christmas with my family. I opened my gifts and made several meals where I ate well.

alizé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:10 pm

For the year 2022, I have made the resolutions to succeed in my year in order to be able to access the L3, but also to give myself the means to succeed in my favorite sport, football, the first stage being February 15 with detections within a league 2 club

Mathieu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:13 pm

During the Christmas holidays, I worked in my club because I am on civic service. We organized an internship for children. We organized training sessions, an orientation race, lots of new activities for children as well as some Koh-Lanta events. One night we took the kids to a football match, NIORT VS PAU, a league 2 match.

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:26 pm

My Christmas holidays went by very quickly, indeed we had three weeks of vacation but my schedule was very busy on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the first week, I trained children ranging from 8 to 15 years old with an outing on Wednesday evening in Bordeaux to see Bordeaux-Lille (even if Bordeaux is not very strong) then I worked the rest of the time in the vines, I learned to prune.
My resolution is to eat healthier and pay more attention to my energy.

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut Brunet Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:50 pm

It's been several years that I no longer take a resolution because I don't need it to set my goals. Moreover, what is the point of making a resolution that will not be kept after 2 weeks?
I spent my Christmas holidays enjoying my family and friends, eating and resting. I did not go on vacation this year because we preferred to stay at home for once.

Thibaut Brunet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo philippon Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:50 pm

for the new year i decided to stop smoking , going more to the gym and work harder my second semester

mateo philippon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:05 pm

For this new year i have like resolution to work more to have my L2. And i decided to go in musculation more than the last year. I want to have lot more fun with my friends and enjoy life becuase the passing years were more complicated. So I want during the holidays of this summer trvael with friends and have the good memories

Thomas HERONNEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum