UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Olympics games- semestre 2 - Week 2

+14
Valentin Verlaine
quentinniord
Paul Lemonnier
Raphaelle Dubois
Laurène Coulombier
juliette baril
Carla
Lilou Landret
charlotte gerbaud
Yamine
thuel Isis
romain.thillard
maxlévêque
Hélaury noiraud
18 posters

Go down

Winter Olympics games- semestre 2 - Week 2  Empty Winter Olympics games- semestre 2 - Week 2

Post by Hélaury noiraud Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:26 pm

the winter olympic games have been held every four years since 1924. The first sports are cross-country skiing, figure and speed skating, ice hockey, Nordic combined, ski jumping, bobsleigh, curling and the military patrol. This year it is in Beijing that they take place. China then becomes the first city in history to host both the Summer and Winter Olympics. Personally, I don't necessarily watch the Olympic Games, it's not an unmissable event for me.

Hélaury noiraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Winter Olympics games- semestre 2 - Week 2  Empty Re: Winter Olympics games- semestre 2 - Week 2

Post by maxlévêque Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:34 pm

Winter Olympic Games have started in 1924. There are a lot of different sports in this event and surprisingly some of them are very entertaining to me but maybe because I love skiing.
Nonetheless, there isn't as much hype as the summer Olympics maybe because even though there are a lot of winter sports, there isn't as much variety as the summer Olympics.

maxlévêque

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Winter Olympics games- semestre 2 - Week 2  Empty Re: Winter Olympics games- semestre 2 - Week 2

Post by romain.thillard Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:43 pm

The first Winter Olympics were held in 1924 in Chamonix. At the moment this winter Olympics are taking place in Beijing, China. It is the first city to host the Summer and Winter Olympics. I find thatI think thatis stupid because they made artificial snow to organize the Olympics. This undermines environmental issues

romain.thillard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:43 pm

We can say that Winter Olympics games is a great event that brings together many countries but we must also understand that like all these world events, the goal is political and commercial. It’s a sportwashing. As say the sociologist Brohm, sport is “opium of the people” !

thuel Isis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:51 pm

Personally, I have almost never watch Olympic Winter Games but I love the sports that are practised in that competition.

However, there is something really bad about the Winter Games of 2022 : they take place in China! A country where there is not so much real snow, and where human rights are not respected!

Yamine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by charlotte gerbaud Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:15 am

the Olympic Winter Games have been held every 4 years since 1924. There have been 23 editions of which 2 were cancelled, those of 1940 and 1944. The first sports are cross-country skiing, figure and speed skating, ice hockey, Nordic combined, ski jumping, bobsleigh, curling and military patrol. Norway is the country with the most medals at the Winter Games, even beating its record in 2018 with 39 podiums and 14 titles, for a total of 368 medals including 132 gold.

charlotte gerbaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Landret Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:45 pm

The Winter Olympics are happening in China this year. For the first time since the beginning of this event, the Winter Olympics are taking place in the same country as the Summer Games. However, for me, it is unacceptable to produce winter Olympics in a country where the snow is not natural. Scandalous images about this have circulated on social networks.

Lilou Landret

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:47 pm

The Winter Olympics are held every four years. The first Winter Olympics were held in the French resort of Chamonix in 1924. My favourite discipline is snowboarding because I find the tricks extremely complex and I also like figure skating because I find it graceful and the synchronisation between the two partners amazing.

Carla

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by juliette baril Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:51 pm

the winter olympics are organized every 4 years like the summer olympics. the first Winter Olympics took place in 1924 at Charmonix. This year they took place in China. It is the first country to have hosted the Summer Games and the Winter Games in the same year.

juliette baril

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurène Coulombier Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:49 pm

The Winter Olympics were created in 2022, they are major skiing and board sports events.
They take place every 4 years and mainly concern snow and ice sports.
The events that I find passionate are alpine sky, freestyle skiing, snowboarding, speed skating.

Laurène Coulombier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaelle Dubois Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:13 pm

At the moment it is the Winter Olympic Games, I prefer the others, not only because they take place when the weather is beautiful but also because I don't really like the winter and the sports of sliding. But if I had to play a sport, I think it would be curling.

Raphaelle Dubois

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:28 pm

The Winter Olympics are a worldwide event that brings together many countries and many supporters. Personally I am not a fan of these games because few disciplines interest me. But if Mr. John Cox start his career in figure skating I think that there will be even more audience including me.

Paul Lemonnier

Back to top Go down

Post by quentinniord Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:04 pm

The Winter Olympics are held every 4 years. These Games bring together 7 sports including 15 disciplines. This event has much less impact than the Summer Olympics at the media, political and economic levels. The Winter Games were created in 1924 in Chamonix, that is to say 28 years after the Summer Games. I find the Olympic Winter Games interesting to watch, especially biathlon and skiing in general.

quentinniord

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:29 pm

So, to begin, I don't know very much about the Olympic Winter Games but it is a part of the Olympic Games in general so it is also universal. I think that if it was an idea of P. de Coubertin to create a winter alternative to the Olympic Games, he wanted to hold olympic events during the winter period.

Yamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Verlaine Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:36 pm

The winter olympics have benn help every 4 years since 1924. This year they are taking place in China, more precisely in Beijing. The winter Olympics bring together almost all winter sports such as bump skiing, speed skiing, curling,snow racing,figure or speed skating...

Valentin Verlaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Gautier Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:54 am

The winter olympics games is very borring, peronaly I prefer the summer olympics games, I don't like the winter sport also I don't like seing the winter olympics games

Dorian Gautier

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur-robi Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:04 pm

the Olympic Games started in 1924 in Chamonix, and this event is played every 4 years in a different city and a different country. It's my favorite olympic games because it's in winter and there are snowboarding cross, freestyle and in ski super giant. In 2022 it was in Bejing in China. There is a trial it shocked me to see that because the Big Air was played in a setting full of factories. It was very weird.

arthur-robi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Peignon Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:49 pm

Re: Winter Olympics games- semestre 2 - Week 2

The Winter Olympic Games started in 1924. The Winter Olympics are held every 4 years.
The winter Olympic Games bring together 7 sports including 15 disciplines. The Winter Olympics are happening in China this year.

Dorian Peignon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvyn Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:20 am

The Winter Olympics are a global event that brings together many countries and many supporters and this year they are taking place in the same place as the Summer Olympics, in China. The problem is that in this country the snow is not natural and therefore they will use artificial and it is not respectful of nature

Melvyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down