UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Ukraine war, News or your origines

+12
quentinniord
Dorian Peignon
Lilou Landret
Carla
Laurène Coulombier
charlotte gerbaud
thuel Isis
maxlévêque
Elise Dubois
Yamine
romain.thillard
Hélaury noiraud
16 posters

Go down

Week 5 - Ukraine war, News or your origines Empty Week 5 - Ukraine war, News or your origines

Post by Hélaury noiraud Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:20 pm

I was born in France more precisely in Royan, my parents were also born in France. However, all my grandparents are not French, my paternal grandparents are French but my maternal grandmother was born in Sweden and my maternal grandfather is Belgian. I am therefore by blood tie Swedish, Belgian and French.

Hélaury noiraud

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Ukraine war, News or your origines Empty Re: Week 5 - Ukraine war, News or your origines

Post by romain.thillard Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:08 pm

The Ukraine war his a war start the 24 February 2022. This war is unleashed by Russia on Ukraine. The man at the head of this is Vladimir Poutine.It is an all-out war, it targets civilian populations with their missiles. The countries of Western Europe and many others have taken economic action towards Russia. Russian and Belarusian athletes are banned from participating in the Paralympic Olympics.

romain.thillard

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Ukraine war, News or your origines Empty Re: Week 5 - Ukraine war, News or your origines

Post by Yamine Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:46 pm

I'm from Mayotte, and I was born in the city of Dzaoudzi. Mayotte is the 101st and the last french department since 2011. It is a little island in the Indian Ocean placed between south-east Africa and Madagascar. That island is the poorest french territory, the life conditions are terrible for most of the population. I think that the french government doesn't really care about Mayotte. However I had the chance to come here in the european French territory to study.

Yamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise Dubois Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:38 am

I was born in France, in the South-West precisely in Libourne. My parents are also French and they were born in Libourne like me. On my father’s side, my grandparents are also French. On my mother’s side, my great-grandmother is Russian. So I’m French and Russian.

Elise Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlévêque Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:22 am

The Ukraine war has started around February the 24th,2022 but it's been a long time since Russia and especially Vladimir Poutine had huge disagreements with Ukraine.I would say that it's because Poutine wants Ukraine to belong to him but I'm not very sure because it is very hard to tell what this man wants if not power and terror.
Nonetheless, most of european governments have stopped any economical contact with Russia and are on the side of Ukraine.Let's hope that it will end up with no more killing especially innocent murders.

maxlévêque

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:11 pm

I will talk to you about news. Since now two years the principal news subject was Covid. But now medias talk about the Ukrain war who started around february the 24th 2022. Also, in france we talk about new election, we are in the middle of the presidential campaign and we will voting soon. An other new is the climate wake-up call, scientifiques say that conditions are irreversible now. Unfortunately it's too late! Natural disasters are becoming more common!

thuel Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by charlotte gerbaud Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:57 pm

hi, today I’m going to tell you about my origins. I am French and born in Charente and more precisely Angoulême in Charente. I was born in a clinic that no longer exists today. It was located on Ile d'Espagnac. My parents were also born in France and have no other origin than France.

charlotte gerbaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurène Coulombier Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:09 pm

I was born in France, more precisely in Libourne in the Southwest, and I live towards Bordeaux.
My father is French and my mother is of Swiss origin, from my grandparents who live in Lausanne, a Swiss city located on the north shore of Lake Geneva. I also have cousins who live in Switzerland.
I am therefore French and of Swiss origin.

Laurène Coulombier

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:02 pm

I was born in France, more precisely in Blaye in the South-West, and I currently live in Angoulême. My mother is French and my father is Cuban but lives in France. My grandparents on my father's side live in Cuba and I rarely see them, and my grandparents on my mother's side live in Bordeaux. I also have cousins who live in Cuba and the United States.
I am French and of Cuban origin.

Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Landret Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:54 pm

For my part, although we think the contrary regularly I am totally French. My family on my father’s side and the family on my mother’s side have always lived in France more particularly in maritime charente.

Lilou Landret

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Peignon Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:20 am

The Ukraine war his a war start the 24 February 2022. Russia invades ukraine.
When it was launched, this military attack was considered the largest in Europe since the end of the Second World War. Poutine wants to invade all of Ukraine. I think poutine wants ukraine to be theirs

Dorian Peignon

Back to top Go down

Post by quentinniord Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:50 pm

The ukraine War is a confit that began with a bombing of Ukraine. Since the attacks began, many civilians have fled their countries to seek refuge in other countries. Because of this war, many high-level Ukrainian athletes as well as civilians had to take up arms to defend their country.

quentinniord

Back to top Go down

Post by juliette baril Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:59 pm

my mother is French and my father also has German origins but it's a bit distant. My mother comes from Vienne in the 86 and my father is from La Rochelle in the 17

juliette baril

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur-robi Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:27 pm

About he Ukraine War, the war start on the 24th of February 2022. I hate some people who invent themselves lot of knowledge about the situation in Ukraine. This is a really big problem in the world and it's a conflict really near us. I'm sad because we see many videos of the war.

arthur-robi

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvyn Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:26 am

I will unfortunately talk about the war in Ukraine which started on February 24, 2022. What is happening there is very serious and even if we hear a lot about it in the media, I don't think we really understand what people live there. It's truly sad.

Melvyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Gautier Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:51 pm

For me the Ukrain war is very important for the world. Newspapers very talk about the Ukrain war because is Europe but talk less about the Palestine war. We don't need this war for save the futur world. This war is very bad for the economi, politic, the people.

Dorian Gautier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down