UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Elisabeth II

+22
Armand Bois
Florent D
Ellyn
Darius Valente 1
leonie richard
Mathias
Emilien
Théo Dupas
Maxime ROB
Akemi Sebire
CLOUTRIER Math
Beau Arnaud
Antoine P
matisse le mao
Kyllian.G
thomas le démon
Valentin Hochard
Robin COURTOIS
Alexis Mignonneaud
bryan bichot
Hugo sauvey
Dorian MIMAUD
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Queen Elisabeth II Empty Queen Elisabeth II

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:52 am

Queen Elisabeth was for me the biggest Queen of England because she was Queen during 70 years. But for me when I hear God save the Queen during rugby's game or during another event for me the anthem will have a different resonance and atmosphere even if we change to god save the king. For me it will remain God save the Queen.

Dorian MIMAUD

bryan bichot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Queen Elisabeth II Empty Re: Queen Elisabeth II

Post by Hugo sauvey Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:06 am

for me the queen was an emblematic figure of European and world royalty but also an example of a strong and powerful woman for all women in our society. she knew how not to be pushed around and did what she lived for with passion and benevolence. she was a woman of culture who was interested in a whole host of subjects on world societies and the history of countries and in particular those of europe such as france.
in conclusion, for me the queen was one of the most respectable and respected people on this planet.

Hugo sauvey

bryan bichot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan bichot Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:09 am

The Queen Elisabeth II, will have mark is time, with her decision and her dress code with lot of colors.
she was very influancial in politic's, and lot's of gouvernement and personnality continue to keep the respect toward her majesty.
unfortunatly, her majesty was supected in the assassination of diana, and lot of rumor turn about that. My opinion about that is, watever the involment of the Queen, she keep all secrets with her, and talk about that now, soiled her memory.

bryan bichot

Back to top Go down

Queen Elisabeth II Empty Queen Dead

Post by Alexis Mignonneaud Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:19 am

Queen Elizabeth has marked several generations during her 70 years of reign. For me she was a charismatic woman who was respected all over the world. On the one hand thanks to the charisma it conveyed but also to its popularity with the population. RIP Elisabeth

Alexis Mignonneaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin COURTOIS Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:42 am

It was at a very good age, 96, that Queen Elizabeth II passed away on Thursday, September 8. She died "peacefully", according to the press release from the royal family, in the summer residence she loved at Balmoral in Scotland. The cause of his death has not been disclosed by Her Majesty's doctors. They had only said they were "concerned" by his state of health, a few hours before his death

Robin COURTOIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Hochard Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:42 am

Queen Elizabeth with her 70 years of reign has become a symbol of england. Consequently, when he died, the whole country mourned him and many businesses closed the time of mourning. His death is a tragic event that will have affected the whole world

Valentin Hochard

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:42 am

Queen elizabeth’s death didn’t affect me that much but it still something big. It was a shock for the world especially in england. They stopped the premier league for 10 days and made minute of silence

thomas le démon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyllian.G Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:47 am

Queen Elizabeth II was an iconic figure on a global scale both in history and in the decisions she made. Her death will affect the whole world and more in England

Kyllian.G

Back to top Go down

Post by matisse le mao Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:49 am

Queen Elizabeth II, was a world personality, by her charisma, her title of queen of the United Kingdom or her atypical dress style. marked our time. Although the queen should have no power in politics, she was still very influential in the world. However, many controversies towards the kingdom have somewhat tarnished the image of the queen and her children.

matisse le mao

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine P Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:54 am

The queen Elisabeth II was one of the most popular queen in Europe, and in the world. During her very long life she has contributed to the good development of the United Kingdom. A hymn has even been attributed to him, the famous "God save the Queen".

Antoine P

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Arnaud Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:57 am

Queen Elizabeth II will have achieved one of the longest reigns in history and her death will affect the English for several generations. But not only the English, because she was loved by most nations

Beau Arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by CLOUTRIER Math Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:03 pm

it's time I think to put "god save the queen".
I learned that while eating, I choked because the queen had been there since the beginning of my life and she seemed immortal to me.

CLOUTRIER Math

Back to top Go down

Queen Elisabeth II Empty Queen Elisabeth II

Post by Akemi Sebire Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:54 pm

Queen Elizabeth II was dor me an examplary person, respectful and reserved about her feelings. She thought of her country before her, lived for it, for those who admired and loved her. She was pasionnate about horse racing and it was during these events that we could see all the passion and joy she felt for these races. Finally, her reign was formidable and marked by the love the country has for her.

Akemi Sebire

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime ROB Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:48 pm

Queen Elisabeth II was an emblem of England. She was a reassuring figure for many English. She knew how not to be pushed around and did what she lived for with passion and benevolence. She was a woman of culture who was interested in a whole host of subjects on world societies and the history of countries and in particular those of europe such as france.

Maxime ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Dupas Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:34 pm

Queen Elizabeth marked several generations during her 70 years of reign. She was very influential in politics, and many government and personality continue to hold respect for her majesty. So, for me, the Queen was an iconic figure of European and global royalty, but also an example of a strong and powerful woman for all women in our society.

Théo Dupas

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:16 pm

Queen Elizabeth's death was not really impacting me, until I saw a video about how she influenced our life despite being in a position where she did not have a lot of power. She actually left a big amount of cultural and technological background. If we think twice its normal as she was a Queen for 70 years and has seen much more than we probably will.

Emilien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:05 pm

I guess for me the best is mister Macron and not the Queen. I respect the queen and all her work during her life and I understand what everyone say "The Quenn is the best..." but for me the sing should be GOD SAVE MACRON and not GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post by leonie richard Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:43 pm

Queen Elizabeth II was an icon in the UK and around the world. She was an exemplary, respectful and respected person. She was also known for her humour as when she appeared in a video with Paddington or Tom Cruise Cruise.

leonie richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Valente 1 Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:43 pm

For me Queen Elizabeth was the symbol of England and an emblematic figure of royalty in Europe. It was respected by many people and especially by other countries. For me she was a really good person and the rumors of the death of Diana are very disrespectful to the woman Elizabeth was and she will carry many secrets with her. That's why she wrote a letter that can only be opened in 2085.

Darius Valente 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellyn Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:39 pm

We know that unfortunately Queen Elizabeth II passed away on September 8. We also know that this woman has been an amazing world figure of all time. I'm just going to tell two little anecdotes about her. The first is that her walk-in closet takes up an entire floor of Buckingham and she doesn't wear any designer clothes. The second, funnier Queen Elizabeth II improvised as a parachutist for the inauguration of the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Accompanied (or almost) by James Bond (Daniel Craig) but above all doubled at the last minute by a stuntman, the queen nevertheless played the game perfectly and according to those around her took a lot of pleasure in playing this scene has become cult.

Ellyn

Back to top Go down

Queen Elisabeth II Empty Queen Elizabeth II

Post by Florent D Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:28 pm

The monarchy for me it's not a good choose. But the parlement monarchy it's different with the default too. The power it's less in the only family hand, he is share with the gouvernement who represent the poeple. In France the fith republic it not for this time. She is old. And the president use the default and abuse of this position. But the critic french poeple for the england it's not a good critic see the past between two nations.

Florent D

Back to top Go down

Queen Elisabeth II Empty Queen

Post by Armand Bois Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:34 pm

The Queen's death is arguably the biggest event of this year. when you think about it it's pretty normal since she was queen for 70 years. The cerOmonia of death of the queen is certainly the biggest that modern humanity is ever known because it lasts 10 days. Moreover the queen herself planned the whole ceremony when she was only about thirty years old

Armand Bois

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:18 pm

The queen Elisabeth II was the emblematic figure of England, she was very popular even all over the world and was respected, so respected that she had a song for her "god save the queen". After all she has done for her country, her death turns a page in the history of England.

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver.delaistre Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:54 am

Queen Elizabeth II' death did not affet me that much.
England Monarchy embodies the symbol of the UK legacy over the centuries. Royal family is over the power, and their position induced to have a neutral position. This is why Royal Family is interesting especially when they saw Johnson as a PM !!

Oliver.delaistre

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Priou Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:07 am

To speak about queen Elisabeth II, I think she remains a big symbol of the English monarchy. She has marked her time because of her 70 years of reign and of her figure. People loved following the stories of the royal's family and of the queen's dress. For me, it does't change anything in my life but it's a big loss for the entire world.

Julie Priou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next