UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gironde fires or euroligue basketball

+22
Théo Dupas
Loan
Paul
Oliver.delaistre
Darius Valente 1
Armand Bois
Ellyn
Hugo sauvey
Emilien
Mathias
François Matteo
Dorian MIMAUD
Antoine P
Akemi Sebire
Valentin Hochard
leonie richard
Fany Parlange
Beau Arnaud
matisse le mao
Kyllian.G
CLOUTRIER Math
emma.arcelin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gironde fires or euroligue basketball Empty Gironde fires or euroligue basketball

Post by emma.arcelin Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:34 am

I am going to talk about the fires in Gironde. The fire is spreading more and more throughout the department. Residents smell smoke in their homes and have ash residue. My family lives there and they had to leave their house because of the advancing fire.

emma.arcelin

Robin COURTOIS likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gironde fires or euroligue basketball Empty Re: Gironde fires or euroligue basketball

Post by CLOUTRIER Math Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:37 am

The fires in Gironde started last July and are still active, it's a natural disaster👨🏻🚒

CLOUTRIER Math

CLOUTRIER Math likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gironde fires or euroligue basketball Empty Re: Gironde fires or euroligue basketball

Post by Kyllian.G Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:38 am

so i will speak about the Euroligue Basketball, the french basketball team have been in the final but one more time the spain team was better than us. So we loose in finals.

Kyllian.G

Back to top Go down

Post by emma.arcelin Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:42 am

I'm also going to talk about the Euroleague basketball since my message on Queen Elizabeth II has not been sent... :/ I don't know anything about it but I know that the Spaniards unfortunately won against the French. France will come back stronger in the next match, I know it, I can feel it. Anyway, we are sure to win against the English.

emma.arcelin

Back to top Go down

Post by matisse le mao Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:42 am

sad end to the course for the French basketball team, which will have to settle for silver in this European championship after its defeat in the final against Spain. The Eurobasket final opposed, on Sunday, September 18, two major basketball countries and two European rivals

matisse le mao

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Arnaud Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:44 am

In the Gironde, the outbreaks of fire are increasing day by day and making the situation critical for the inhabitants but also for the vegetation which is losing more and more ground which leads to a degradation of the planet.

Beau Arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:46 am

The fires in Gironde are impressive, this clearly means a climate change that will cause natural disasters. I will tell an anecdote that happened last week I went to Nice for a training weekend and on the road I saw the underside in flames. It's scary to see. I think we have to change things and be much more careful to save the planet.

Fany Parlange

Back to top Go down

Post by leonie richard Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:47 am

The fires in Gironde are a natural disaster, visible from space. They started in July and are still going on. It is one of the biggest fires in France.

leonie richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Hochard Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:48 am

the fires in gironde have not stopped since this summer, it is largely the severe drought of this year that causes so much fire. Another fire start yesterday in the Arcachon basin which would have extended over nearly 120 hectares. it is very worrying for our planet

Valentin Hochard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:01 am

Since my job didn't work out last week I'm also going to do the Euroligue basketball. It is the prestigious cup of European clubs. I don't really know what it corresponds to but it is very well known apparently.

Fany Parlange

Back to top Go down

Post by Akemi Sebire Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:06 am

The fires in Gironde begining the sunday 18th september and are impressive. 300 peoples evacuated who must take only the necessary such as clothes and important papers. To stop the fire, they are 300 firefighters accompagnied by 6 planes.
It's very seirous, because this incident show us the repercussions of climatice change, so this is juste the beginning.

Akemi Sebire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine P Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:07 am

After a difficult start in this competition, the French Basketball team react well, by winning against Poland for the semi final. Finally, Spain was better than France and won the Euroligue Basketball. France gain the silver medal.

Antoine P

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:26 am

The french team had very hot during all of the competition because they win during money time two times but not during the semi-finals where they won 94-54 against Polonia. But they loose the finals against Spanish with a scored who is 88-76.

Dorian MIMAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by François Matteo Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:30 am

I am disappointed for French basketball players that they did not win this final against Spain on a score of 88-76. Despite a difficult start in this competition, that is still a very good course on the part of our blues.

François Matteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:30 am

Unfortunetly the french team lose in euroleague final yesterday. They was very strong all the tournament but the spain was better in final...Well done to the spain but the france is better

Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:33 am

Incendies in Gironde are unfortunate, I don't think this is a natural cause, I think this is a Human which caused this sad event. Involuntarily, with a cigarette or voluntarily by a pyroman.

Emilien

Back to top Go down

Gironde fires or euroligue basketball Empty euroligue

Post by Hugo sauvey Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:37 am

France had a good run in their last matches. Unfortunately, she did not manage to maintain her best level during the last stage and stumbled on this far too high step that is Spain. this is how this mad crusade that was the euro ends. one more false hope for France.
however we can note that England was not present...

Hugo sauvey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellyn Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:34 pm

The fires of Gironde since this summer are really impressive and even if I have not seen them in real life, our usual places which go up in smoke on the images are heartbreaking. It was hard work for the firefighters, as recounted by one of the commanders who shared his daily life with his colleagues, 24 hours a day. He says that it is an experience that creates very strong bonds because in an extreme crisis situation, remember that we are a family, that we manage to support each other. And it's this group effect that makes it possible to deal relatively easily with fairly complex situations. He is convinced that he will never forget the names of the colleagues he left with.

Ellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand Bois Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:58 pm

After the big fires during hollidays, on september new fire start on gironde, many people have to be evacuate their house cause the fire menace their home. Many fire fighter and hellicopter are called and the fire always progress. On gironde the month of september is teh hottest month never know.

Armand Bois

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Valente 1 Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:45 pm

Im going to talk about the euroligue basketball. France went all the way to the final thanks to her determination by going through overtime twice while she was led to the score. But unfortunately they lost the final against Spain one more time.

Darius Valente 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver.delaistre Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:12 pm

France manage to reach the Euroleague Grand Final this year.
Unfortunately, French team lost against the Spanish one.
According to the storyline of the tournament, it was a little unhoped to be here in Grand Final.

Oliver.delaistre

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:59 pm

i'm going to talk about the basketball euroleague because the french team made a remarkable run during the competition. France trained by Vincent collet finished 2nd after their defeat in the final against spain.

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Loan Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:58 am

The European basketball championship, more generally called EuroBasket or simply Euro, is the competition between the national teams of the different European countries. Until 2016, the competition took place every 2 years and was organized by FIBA ​​Europe

Loan

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Dupas Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:24 am

The Gironde fires started last July and are still active, it's a disaster. The fire is spreading more and more throughout the department and increasing day by day and making the situation critical for the inhabitants, but also for the vegetation which is losing more and more ground. Residents smell smoke in their homes and have ash residue.

Théo Dupas

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan bichot Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:54 am

the girond fire is the biggest fire in charente, for all time. Most peaple was touched by him and many hectares are destroyed. 1.200 firefighter are deployed to stop the fire, but wwith they weather report, the task was very difficult

bryan bichot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next