UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowers Transgenre

+15
RomainL
Alban
Louis Parion
luca.barranger
charly caillault
Yamine
Dominguez Pierre-Louis
Pierreyves
Perian Jason
lucas makan
Andreas17
Nolan.crm
Tom Teychenie
Romain epeche
Clement Reboul
19 posters

Go down

Flowers Transgenre Empty Flowers Transgenre

Post by Clement Reboul Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:52 pm

The flower is the part of the plant that allows its reproduction.

They are used in perfumery, for their fragrances, as well as in dyeing, for their pigments. The edible flowers are used in the preparation of drinks and dishes.
Flowers have often inspired artists, painters, poets, sculptors and decorators. The cultivation of flowers is floriculture, a branch of horticulture.

Clement Reboul

Back to top Go down

Flowers Transgenre Empty Re: Flowers Transgenre

Post by Romain epeche Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:14 pm

flowers are part of our environment they are important for humans, in another aspect we can use them as spices for dishes or as medicine with homeopathic treatments (before science the ancient sivilizations used essentially flowers and plants, flowers also bring an aesthetic dimension to the environment to their colors and smells

Romain epeche

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Teychenie Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:18 pm

I don't really know about flowers but I find that they are useful plants whether in decoration with colors, in cooking for their taste or their colors or even in medicine.
there are giant ones, tiny ones, colored ones, neutral ones.
They allow pollination with bees but also give us fruit.

Tom Teychenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan.crm Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:31 pm

Flowers are the representation of nature and can also be a language with different meanings. They are present all over the world and are very varied. Some flowers can be colored, or have a particular smell. For my part, I do not particularly offer flowers to people. I'm not interested and if the person doesn't like it. It has no interest.

Nolan.crm

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas17 Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:16 pm

Flowers are truly beautiful, they are all so many and yet they are unique. Flowers have different meanings and they help to beautify the world around us.

Andreas17

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas makan Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:30 pm

I personally love flowers. I regularly give them to my mother and grandmothers. I think they have a symbolic value. They are used in moments of joy or sadness.
Moreover, a flower is a beautiful thing that smells, for the most part, good.

lucas makan

Back to top Go down

Post by Perian Jason Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:12 pm

There are many varieties of flowers, they are plants but they have a particularity, whether by their color, their shape, their smell or their size, they are unique and there are millions of varieties

Perian Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierreyves Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:19 pm

I've been catching up on my work, let's gooo !
So there are many flowers in the garden of my grand-mother. When I was little with my brothers and we played football, and sometimes the ball would smash its flowers. Obviously, she wasn't happy but she didn't shout. Instead, she banned us from playing football in the garden and taught us how to care for her flowers.

Pierreyves

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominguez Pierre-Louis Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:24 pm

I'm very sad when we talk about flower because nobody never gift me this. So I can't write to much about it but if you want to give me flower I'll like orchids.

Dominguez Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:05 am

For many decades, flowers have been used for different things : in medicine, in fragances, in nutrition, and others. But they are mainly used for decoration.
Personaly, my favorite flowers are the ylang-ylang (you can find some in Mayotte), and the vanilla flower, because they smell so good and they are beautiful flowers, especially the ylang-ylang.

Yamine

Back to top Go down

Post by charly caillault Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:19 am

Flowers are really a decoration of nature, they bring colour as well as a specific smell to each one. They are often used in perfumeries for example.
For me the best floweris a rose, so classic but so beautiful.

charly caillault

Back to top Go down

Flowers Transgenre Empty FLOWERS

Post by luca.barranger Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:52 pm

There are hundreds of thousands of flowers in the world, usually appearing in spring and disappearing in autumn. They can be used for different purposes such as cooking or as a gift in a bouquet. But beware, not all flowers can be eaten !

luca.barranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Parion Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:12 pm

I'm not someone who has a green thumb, so whether in my parents house or in my apartement, I've never taken care of the flowers (and thankfully so, otherwise they would have wilted). However, even if I'm not the one who takes care of them, I think it's great to offer a bouquet of flowers (from the florist) to the people we love.

Louis Parion

Back to top Go down

Flowers Transgenre Empty Flowers

Post by Alban Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:07 pm

this topic is the occasion for me to utter a rant. Indeed, I'm fed up with decorations with fake plastic flowers, at first it's ugly and moreover it pollutes. So either we decorate with real flowers or we don't put any at all. flower

Alban

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainL Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:39 pm

I don't like flowers, they are useless in the nature expect to piss me of in the spring because I'm a fragile person so I have some allergic to them. Yes they are beatiful and gives The thing to the landscape but don't care about them. In my garden, they are just the reason my mom yells at me because my ball falls on them!

RomainL

Back to top Go down

Post by maxence cuisinier Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:25 am

flowers are living beings that can reach immense sizes and multiple colors they are very pretty looked at and they smell very good so do not kill them. More Over they reproduce and breathe just like us. For me we must respect them and moreover some flowers represent emotions and events such as rose for love or holly for Christmas. To conclude flowers are living beings like us and these whys we must we must protect them and prevent their destruction and death. because flowers is very cool .

maxence cuisinier

Back to top Go down

Post by Loic egremonte Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:30 pm

flowers are living beings that allow the proper functioning of biodiversity, there are different types of flowers, they can be small or large and full of different colors. To be able to survive they practice photosynthesis, which consists of transforming light energy into chemical energy, ie the light energy is stored in the chemical bonds of a well-known compound : glucose. This phenomenon is accompanied by the absorption of carbon dioxide (CO2) and the production of oxygen (O2).

Loic egremonte

Back to top Go down

Flowers Transgenre Empty I LOVE FLOWERS

Post by antonin bartin Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:36 pm

Since I was a child I have always had a special love for flowers, be it tulips, roses or poppies. As soon as I wake up my first thought is for flowers and only that.
At times I go to flower associations, "1 flower 1 footballer", it allows people to talk about flowers on the lawns of football stadiums.In the long term, I intend to invest myself fully in the love of flowers and to be a main actor of their development in France

antonin bartin

Back to top Go down

Post by marine Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:45 pm

I'm going to tell you about one flower in particular, The lily, "fleur de lys" in French. She followed me throughout my childhood and still today. This flower is often referred to as an emblem of French royalty. Coming from Indre Et Loire where all the castles are located, this emblem was everywhere, important to me, it reminds me of my roots. Another, it's also present in the logo of my family's winery. It therefore also represents my heritage. For all these reasons I decided to get her tattooed.

marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum