UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream trip

+24
Paul
leonie richard
Florent D
florianballet
Akemi Sebire
Darius Valente 1
Oliver.delaistre
Armand Bois
Fany Parlange
emma.arcelin
CLOUTRIER Math
Robin COURTOIS
matisse le mao
thomas le démon
Kyllian.G
Valentin Hochard
bryan bichot
Beau Arnaud
Alexis Mignonneaud
Hugo sauvey
Emilien
Maxime ROB
François Matteo
Dorian MIMAUD
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dream trip Empty Dream trip

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:37 am

During the night I dream to do a road trip with matteo and maxime and we go to Panama to smoke and made surf. The next time we go to Andalusia for the the paella and for the night club and after this we go to the jonquera for take fun. We finish the road in Barbezieux because we come back to the "breuty les sources" (s/O la source).

Dorian MIMAUD

florianballet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dream trip Empty Re: Dream trip

Post by François Matteo Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:45 am

During the night I dream to do a road trip with Maxime and Dorian and we start to breuty les sources to go in Papouasie-nouvelle-guinée to climb moutains. After this we are going to go to chechnya to see khamzat chimaev and Khabib for a wrestling camp. And we finish this trip in mulhouse

Last edited by François Matteo on Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

François Matteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime ROB Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:51 am

During the night I dream to do a roadtrip with Matteo and Dorian and we go to Mulhouse in a parking to do a leaf tasting. After that we go to Medellin to "Bibi the coco" and sell some vital organs. We gonna finish our trip in the beautiful commune of Bondues to visit the Carambar's & Co. factory.

Maxime ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:56 am

My dream trip would be to travel in France and discover a lot of small town or village and find one to settle. Another trip would be to travel to Germany and United States for personal reasons.

Emilien

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo sauvey Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:01 am

my dream trip is already realized but I would like to relive it !!
when i was little i went with my family to the united arab emirates for 3 weeks to see someone who worked there. it was the best trip of my life so far and i think it will be hard to beat. between the crazy cars, the shops, the luxurious buildings and the magnificent landscapes... I saw a lot of things during this trip and it also allowed me to know other religions and habits different from ours and you can also realize how lucky you are to be here in France compared to other countries where rights are not as developed, for example, or health aid.

Hugo sauvey

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Mignonneaud Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:11 am

My dream trip would be on an island in the sun with my family or there are not many people. I would do nothing and would take full advantage of my vacation detached from everything to create memories for life.

Alexis Mignonneaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Beau Arnaud Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:16 am

for me, the dream trip would be to leave for several years and travel the different continents passing through all the must-see cities, discover cultures, meet new people... All this without forgetting to leave with a friend, a camera and a bike to discover new spots.

Beau Arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan bichot Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:19 am

My dream trip is in New-zeland. i juste want to go there, rent a travel van, and visit all New-zeland. In this countries the landscapes is beautiful, there some hike to find waterfall, there are some good spot to surfing, they wave in NZ are perfect and i hope to one day i'm surfing there. i think to, i'll do my first tatoo in NZ because the culture and they tradition inspire myfilself and i keep a etarnal memory in my skin. Obviously, i take lot of pictures and video to create an album and to publish in my instagram.
one days may be

bryan bichot

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Hochard Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:19 am

I dream of going to Egypt to see the pyramids, to discover the very different culture from back home.
I would like to climb to the top of the pyramids to enjoy the view

Valentin Hochard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyllian.G Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:34 am

I dream of doing a world tour with a boat and discovery all different culture an language.

Kyllian.G

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:34 am

My dream is to travel all around the world, to see the 7 wonders of the world. To travel a lot is my main objective in life.

thomas le démon

Back to top Go down

Post by matisse le mao Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:36 am

My dream trip is to go around the world by boat, leave France by boat and sail alone in all the seas of the world

matisse le mao

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin COURTOIS Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:49 am

My dream trip is to the United States.I want to become a firefighter. The firefighters of the united states make me dream, they are very advanced in their rescue techniques and going to meet them makes me dream.

Robin COURTOIS

Back to top Go down

Post by CLOUTRIER Math Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:55 am

my dream is vacances for 1 month in savage island with my friend team

CLOUTRIER Math

Back to top Go down

Post by emma.arcelin Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:01 pm

My dream trip is to go to New York during Christmas time with my boyfriend. To visit the city under the snow, to do the night markets, to party all night and sleep in a five-star hotel with a view of the whole city. Then we would go to Taïti for several weeks and we would swim every day in the water at 30 degrees. We would then go to Africa for a humanitarian trip and we would meet lots of people. Finally, we would return to France with stars in our eyes.

emma.arcelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:23 am

My first travel, i went to the isle of reunion. i went with my family at the house friend of my mother. After 12h of vols, we stayed 3 weeks on the island. It's incredible and crazy because i swimming indian ocean when it was forbidden. I hiked, I tanned, I also swam in lagoons and rivers. I saw the piton de la fournaise erupting while the same morning we were caving next to the site. My dream now would be to go to norway or a nordic country.

Fany Parlange

Back to top Go down

Dream trip Empty Dream trip

Post by Armand Bois Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:48 am

My Dream Trip it's going to canada and live, work etc in this contry. I also want to do roadtrip in United states with my friends and doing same on new zealand. In fact I hope travel arround teh world.

Armand Bois

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver.delaistre Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:36 pm

I do not have a real dream trip at the moment. But I would like to discover all the scandinavia from Norway to Denmark. We've the chance to get some remarkable landscapes nearby France. Nearby might be pretty daring, I should say not far from France.

Oliver.delaistre

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Valente 1 Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:25 pm

My dream trip would be to go with my friends to many different countries principally in the United States where I would like to go to Nba games, then go out to get some street basketball, go out at night thinking only to enjoy.

Darius Valente 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Akemi Sebire Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:28 pm

My dream trip is to go in Japan 2 mounts or more to a descovery alls moutains and rural landscapes, because I love Japan, especially the traditional part of this country. Mont Fuji and Kyoto are the 2 most important to me to discover, because it's beautiful, and for me the perfect landscape!

Akemi Sebire

Back to top Go down

Post by florianballet Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:36 pm

In June 2019 i realized my dream trip ! That was amazing cheers !
I gone to Illinois and Wisconsin during 1 month with my best friend and without my parents Cool Our missions was rejoin our best friend "Jo" in his city named "Racine" to past some time with. We move everywhere together, we followed Jo at Prairie school (his highschool) and we played basketball in the downtown of Chicago. We go at the Summer Smash, one of the biggest rap's festival of United States, that was "lit" as saying Travis Scott Laughing , one of the rapper present at the festival. That was maybe the best experience of my all life. I lived like a real american citizen : Highschool at 9AM finish at 2PM and play basketball after the school.
I miss Chicago Sad

florianballet

Back to top Go down

Dream trip Empty Dream travel

Post by Florent D Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:02 am

I like to see my country where my father's familly come from, Belgium. And I like to go in asia country because they are the best country in my sport, table tennis, and to do a training in this country. And I will love to see my brother on the Reunion island.

Florent D

Back to top Go down

Post by leonie richard Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:17 pm

My dream trip is to travel around the world for a year with my cousin and to cross as many countries as possible with our backpack.

leonie richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:15 pm

I don't really have a dream trip but I would like to discover Brazil with beaches full of Latinas.

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Dupas Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:48 pm

for me, the dream trip would be to leave for several years and travel the different continents passing through all the must-see cities, to discover cultures, to meet new people.

Théo Dupas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next