UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 1 Discussion Week 2

+14
Léonie
Leila samy
Emma Brancourt
Yara Abdelrehim
Nouhaila Bibelrhach
Nour Abbady
Lucas
Emma Galan
cloe.delmarle
SARAH ROI
Imane ZEKHNINI
Jason MASSIMINO
Leila
Admin
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Group 1 Discussion Week 2 Empty Group 1 Discussion Week 2

Post by Admin Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:23 pm

Was it Re-incarnation or Famous Friend? Alzheimers - I told you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group 1 Discussion Week 2 Empty Re: Group 1 Discussion Week 2

Post by Leila Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:10 pm

Hey ! it's about the famous friend Cool
Leila
Leila

Birthday : 1994-06-23

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason MASSIMINO Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:17 pm

Poor John, you're getting old...
My celebrity bestie would be Arielle Dombasle, I think she's a misunderstood icon. I just know that I would never be bored by her side, the way she talks, what's she's saying, she's just hilarious.

Jason MASSIMINO

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:54 pm

Jason MASSIMINO wrote:Poor John, you're getting old...
My celebrity bestie would be Arielle Dombasle, I think she's a misunderstood icon. I just know that I would never be bored by her side, the way she talks, what's she's saying, she's just hilarious.

True, reinforced by the fact that I have no idea who Arielle Dombassie is. Soon you youngsters won't even be able to talk to me about Bing Crosby or even Dire Straits. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane ZEKHNINI Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:01 pm

Okay so... honestly I don't trust celebrities because we don't know who they REALLY are , I've seen so many celebrities being exposed that I kinda started seperating the art from the artist. Just because I liked watching The wolf of wall street doesn't mean I love Leonardo di caprio. 
But I'd like to be friends with Rihanna, she's cool, rich, has an amazing makeup brand, makes (or used to make) good music... she recently became a billionaire soo...... I wouldn't mind becoming besties with her  Cool
For re-incarnation....... hmm I would like to be reincarnated as kylie jenner lmao, born rich, became even more rich..... so I think that would be a "great reincarnation"  Rolling Eyes
Imane ZEKHNINI
Imane ZEKHNINI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SARAH ROI Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:12 pm

I think I'd wanna be bestie with lil nas X, he seems like such a fun person to be around. I follow him on twitter and I have the same sense of humour as him, so I know we'd laugh a ton. Also he does sick concerts which I'd be invited to and I could be in his music videos. He's also a fashion icon so I could get inspired and maybe borrow (steal) some of his clothes lol
SARAH ROI
SARAH ROI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cloe.delmarle Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:57 am

The famous person I want to become friend with would be Adam Sandler : he is a genius, incredibly funny. I think together we could go to mc donald or something and we would have a buger while laughing so hard that everyone would leave the place. Guys if you have never seen any moovies with him, I HIGHLY recommand you "Hubie Halloween", a masterclass

cloe.delmarle

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Galan Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:05 pm

Why would you befriend a real famous person when you could befriend an unreal one ! Sooooo my new best friend would be Jake Peralta from the Brooklyn 99 TV series. It’s the protagonist of the show and he is so funny. We would laugh all day long talking about pop culture and I would annoy him saying I didn’t see Die Hard (Jake’s favourite movie) and being proud of that. What I like about him is his very childish side, because I think I can be veryyy childish too sometimes, so we would have a good dynamic.
Group 1 Discussion Week 2 6004-j10

PS : for the real one, I would choose Alain Chabat and so I could be on the burger quiz ! Also, he seems very humble and funny, I mean he is the man behind Astérix and Obélix : Mission Cléopatre aka the best French film ever.
Emma Galan
Emma Galan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:01 pm

I don't want any friends.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jason MASSIMINO, Hanae Khallouk Temsamani, LéaC, Nour Abbady and nmahtaj like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:27 pm

Hi, if I ever get in touch with a famous person, it would definitely be Tom Holland ! Why ? Because he seems - I know "don't judge a book by its cover", but I don't really care - so nice, always has a big smile on his face, and he looks kinda fun and bonus he's got some great friends too, like guyssss Zendaya in my circle would be damn AMAZING ! Well, don't blame me if I try to get them to break up and date him, more than friends can be cool sometimes  Group 1 Discussion Week 2 1f609

Lucas

Admin and Nour Abbady like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nour Abbady Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:48 pm

For me, the famous person I would like to be a friend with, is definitely the biggest YouTuber ever, Mr. Beast. He seems to be a very nice guy, famous, successful and RICH. His content is about giving away money to people in need and sometimes organize competitions between his friends, how cool is that ! His friends are a main part of the show, and I'd be happy to participate in charity too, who knows maybe I will end up with a new Tesla as a reward from my new friend.

Check out this video : I gave my credit card to random people. Mr.Beast
Couldn’t share the link tho
Nour Abbady
Nour Abbady

Admin and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nouhaila Bibelrhach Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:11 pm

For me, the celebrity I'd love to be besties with is DEFINITELY Queen BEY!!

No one can deny what an inspiring, successful and wealthy person she is, she would definitely motivate me to do my best to achieve my goals, and would probably take good care of me as her friend Laughing
And THAT VOICE!!! I mean, I really won't mind listening to her sing all day !

Uhh, she's a real DIVA ...

Nouhaila Bibelrhach

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Abdelrehim Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:35 pm

So... If I could have a celebrity as a best friend, I think It would be Benedict Cumberbatch. He's such a talented actor and he's very funny in interviews. It also might be because I'm obsessed with the Sherlock Holmes series because of him Laughing .

Yara Abdelrehim

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:54 pm

Yara Abdelrehim wrote:So... If I could have a celebrity as a best friend, I think It would be Benedict Cumberbatch. He's such a talented actor and he's very funny in interviews. It also might be because I'm obsessed with the Sherlock Holmes series because of him  Laughing .

Loved that series too but the English must have been hard. Both complicated and fast.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Yara Abdelrehim likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Abdelrehim Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Yara Abdelrehim wrote:So... If I could have a celebrity as a best friend, I think It would be Benedict Cumberbatch. He's such a talented actor and he's very funny in interviews. It also might be because I'm obsessed with the Sherlock Holmes series because of him  Laughing .

Loved that series too but the English must have been hard. Both complicated and fast.

Not that hard for me because I’ve watched it three times 🤭

Yara Abdelrehim

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Brancourt Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:42 pm

If I could have one celebrity as a best friend I would choose Matt LeBlanc or Matthew Perry. Both of them made me cry with laughter when I watched Friends and I guess if you hang out with them in real life you can't stop laughing.

Emma Brancourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila samy Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:46 pm

So because i am obsessed with watching stand up comedy shows my celebrity friend would definitely be the most genius comedian ever Dave Chappelle. I love how he always talks about controversial issues through comedy and always brutally honest.

Leila samy

Back to top Go down

Post by Léonie Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:54 pm

If I had the opportunity to be friend with someone famous, I think I would choose the French Youtubeur Squeezie. His videos makes me laugh, I think he is fun to be around with. I'm almost the same age as him so we could be friend  Group 1 Discussion Week 2 1f60c  

Léonie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Boisedu Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:14 pm

I don't know, I'm not into celebrities... hummm I would love to meet Sebastian Stan though, he seems to be a huge dork and a good, funny, extremely awkward guy to be around. We would be two awkward people that don't talk much in the same room, I'm sure it will sparkle wonders. Or I dunno, Tom Hiddleston too I would love to meet. I like his voice and the way he acts is like magic to me ? I would be able to ask so many questions about what it entails to be an actor, and that would inspire me even more to write. He could give me tips on how to "get in the zone" when I'm creating characters that have personalities so foreign to mine.
Well actually, seems like there is a long list of people I'd like to meet but only because their work or craft fascinates me to no end. Especially voice actors, it's one of my "collections of obsessions" in life.

Marina Boisedu

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:53 pm

Hmm so if I have to choose a famous person it will be the frensh comedian Paul Mirabel, I just discovered him this year and every time I watch his shows I can't stop laughing, he's so funny. I think it will be great if I could spend time with Paul and why not having an aperitif with some friends with him amoung us, it could be very interesting with a few alcoholic drinks Laughing
Leila
Leila

Birthday : 1994-06-23

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nmahtaj Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:26 pm

I just watched a Jamie fox movie, and I think he is one of the celebrities that i want to be friend with. He is so funny and besides that he’s good with impressions Im sure that if he was a student at the CEPE he will imitate our professor John Cox every single day.

nmahtaj

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanae Khallouk Temsamani Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:42 pm

You know it has been one week I'm thinking about who this celebrity that i want to be friend with... and i still don't know Smile There is SOOOO many options, i can't even choose.

First i thought of Neymar, since i'm a big fan of football, it will be really nice to hang out with a footballer (such a flex), also he is so rich, young, handsome and really funny... and he is living in Paris now, is it a coincidence haha ? And the important point : i would have a VIP pass for all the games of the champions league (A DREAM) and the WORLD CUP, can you imagine ???? AAAAA i'm already excited.

But then my Kpop soul jumped into the conversation to remember me how much i LOVE Kim Taehyung (a kpop singer), so yeah without mentioning details i want him as a friend so that he can become my bf later Smile (oopsie what is friendship ?)  Wink

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:39 pm

Léonie wrote:
If I had the opportunity to be friend with someone famous, I think I would choose the French Youtubeur Squeezie. His videos makes me laugh, I think he is fun to be around with. I'm almost the same age as him so we could be friend  Group 1 Discussion Week 2 1f60c  

Now you are showing your age.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:41 pm

Marina Boisedu wrote:I don't know, I'm not into celebrities... hummm I would love to meet Sebastian Stan though, he seems to be a huge dork and a good, funny, extremely awkward guy to be around. We would be two awkward people that don't talk much in the same room, I'm sure it will sparkle wonders. Or I dunno, Tom Hiddleston too I would love to meet. I like his voice and the way he acts is like magic to me ? I would be able to ask so many questions about what it entails to be an actor, and that would inspire me even more to write. He could give me tips on how to "get in the zone" when I'm creating characters that have personalities so foreign to mine.
Well actually, seems like there is a long list of people I'd like to meet but only because their work or craft fascinates me to no end. Especially voice actors, it's one of my "collections of obsessions" in life.

Do you know Richard Ayoade? I think you'd get on well with him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LéaC Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:34 pm

I think I would like to be friend with Selena Gomez. She has such good vibes (she's funny, looks like intelligent too)...! And she seems to be a very kind person with her friends. If I was her friend, I wish I could go to her concerts and visit HER HUGE BEAUTIFUL HOUSE.
That's all. I have no more reasons to say, just an intuition. alien

LéaC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next