UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The international exhibition "Viva Arte Viva" in Venice

Go down

The international exhibition "Viva Arte Viva" in  Venice Empty The international exhibition "Viva Arte Viva" in Venice

Post by efobert Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:35 pm

I will talk about my best travel in my life. In 2017,my art teacher organized a travel to the Venice Biennale.
The Venice Biennale is a contemporary festival art. In this travel, I saw the strangest and the most beautiful things in art and I discovered a wonderful city.
There are lots of pavillons of different country of the world. Each country is represented by an artiste.
Since this trip, we visited the city and the different part of the expositions.

In art, I saw over there the strangers things like the installation of Roberto Cuoghi's
Imitazione di Cristo.  There were bodies of Jesus made of soft plastic .The artist explored the transformative properties of materials. You could see different bodies in their different moments of decay. He had transformed the space of the Arsenal into a factory for churning out devotional figures inspired by the Imitation of Christ. The atmosphere was oppressive and awful.

In opposition, there was a poetic and fun exposition by Takahiro Iwasaki from Japan. It's called Out of Disorder. There was suspended Japanese temple sculpture. We could see in different perspective either on the floor or in our daily perspective.

This trip was rich in discovery and emotion. I hope you enjoyed this article.
See you next week for another topic.
Good day,  
Elise F Very Happy

efobert

Back to top Go down