UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball

3 posters

Go down

BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball Empty BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball

Post by BOINEAU Sonia Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:49 am

As I do not go in for sport any more in a club of handball in st xandre, I am going to speak to you about the world championship of handball.
During the opening of the championship, on Friday, January 16th 2015, the experts played against the Republic Tchèque. The Experts won 30 - 27.
Yesterday they competed for a match against Egypt and still Experts won 28 - 24.
But I find that it's a pity that the matches are not broadcast on the television.

BOINEAU Sonia

Back to top Go down

BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball Empty Re: BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball

Post by Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:37 pm

I'm surprised too.

Normally when your team is one of the best in the world they get TV coverage.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball Empty BOINEAU Sonia Continuation of World Championship of Handball

Post by BOINEAU Sonia Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 am

I am again going to speak on the world championship of Handball which takes place in Qatar.
January 20th, the Experts competed for their third match against Iceland and contrary to all expectations draw 26 - 26.
Then their fourth match was January 22nd against Algeria, the Experts gained(won) 32 - 26.
Today at 7 pm, the Experts are going to play against Sweden which is on the first place(square) in the hen C.
Let us encourage the Experts for this evening.
Go the Experts.

BOINEAU Sonia

Back to top Go down

BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball Empty Re: BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball

Post by BOINEAU Sonia Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:45 am

I agree with you.
For me the Handball deserves to be on television just as much as the soccer during its world cup in 2014 in Brazil.

BOINEAU Sonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:24 pm

let me know what happens.

btw hen is an animal that lays eggs. We use Pool or group for "poule" in sports.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball Empty BOINEAU Sonia The World Championship of Handball Semi-final and finale

Post by BOINEAU Sonia Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:43 pm

France it is qualified for finale of the World cup 2015 of Handball.
During the semi-final the Experts faced Spain, the Experts it are imposed 26 - 22.
Today at 5 pm, the Experts will compete for finale against the team of Qatar.
Are they going to win their fifth golden medal of the world cup?
Good luck the Experts

BOINEAU Sonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 pm

I can't believe that Qatar are in the finals. Have you watched their games? Do they merit being there or is there a bias because they are the host nation?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacire Mélaine Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:01 pm

You must be very happy ! Handball France team won the World Championship of Handball for the fifth time ! It's wonderful and it deserved !

Lacire Mélaine

Back to top Go down

Post by BOINEAU Sonia Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Yes I'm very happy Very Happy
But I haven't seen the game Crying or Very sad , I have seen 15 minutes because for 6pm I left to Angoulême. But the 15 minutes, I found the team of Qatar had a bad game.
We wonder as the team of Qatar arrived in final Question

BOINEAU Sonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down