UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sport football

2 posters

Go down

My sport football Empty My sport football

Post by Vaucelle Léa Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:36 am

My sport is football. I pratice football since the age of eight years old. I began soccer in the small club where live my parents. I began at a small level in depatemental. My first post was right defender when I played with boys. Aferterward I played with girls and I became midfielder. In 2008 I came to, what we call in french "pôle espoir", in Chateauroux and I signed in the Tours FC team. I have then to take test to enter Clairefontaine and I was taken. I evolved this season in division 2 in Tours FC. They then came down again at the regional level. I thus changed club and high school. I left playing in the team of Mans FC and I am gone into the sports section to make my final year of high school and take my economic and social High school diploma. I have had my high school diploma and I decided to study superiors. The team of the ASJ Soyaux has me to contact so that I come to play in national U19. I have to accept and I have to begin my studies in sporting faculty in Angoulême. The season did not end as me wished it because in the second half-year having lessons later I could not make all the trainings, what did not necessarily please them. This year I thus changed club. I know the guard who plays in Angers. She(it) has me to contact because their second guard in regional injured herself. They had not a guard anymore for this team. As I I had had a break at the beginning of the year with regard to the soccer and as it began to miss me I agreed to go to play there low. I play it at present since November. It makes me not bad road but I can play from time to time what makes me the good.

Vaucelle Léa

Back to top Go down

My sport football Empty Re: My sport football

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:52 am

What division are they in?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaucelle Léa Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:54 pm

This year in Angers I play the regional level.

Vaucelle Léa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down