UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" It's the best job of my life "

Go down

" It's the best job of my life " Empty " It's the best job of my life "

Post by Quentin Desvergnes Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Fury :

I'm talking about the last good film i've seen since a long time, Fury. It's the story of five men who are sent in Germany to bypass the German Army aboard a tank named Fury. The casting of the film is awesome, Brad Pitt, Shia Labeouf or Logan Lerman are in.
The story tell how the Srgt Wardaddy and four guys move to the german's defensives lines. In this suicide squad, there is a young warrior, Norman, who didn't knew what was the war, what was this effect on your brain and your life's vision. As one goes along the story, Wardaddy show to Norman what is the war, he shocks him and prove him that if it's not him who kill, he will be kill by someone. A strange relationship begin into Norman et Wardaddy, like father and son. All the squad continue their road in the tank behind the German's defensives lines but there is a moment where there are no weapons anymore.. they have two choices : run away and survive, or fight here and try to survive.
They choose the second choice, and they fight against hundreds of german's soldiers aboard the tank! At the end, just Wardaddy and Norman are standing. Wardaddy save te boy. Norman is hidding under the tank during a lot of time and he is found by the American army after, already under the shock, and traumatized.

This film tell a very good true story, about a squad aboard a tank, a friend's band who like drink, make the party and smoke, but after all do their job, the war.

Quentin Desvergnes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum