UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romario dos Santos, the man who don't like Hulk

3 posters

Go down

Romario dos Santos, the man who don't like Hulk Empty Romario dos Santos, the man who don't like Hulk

Post by Margot Nourrisson Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:11 pm

If you don't know him, go check this man, his name is Romario dos Santos, and he is using A LOT of synthol. This "bodybuilder" has almost lose his arms because of all waste he had in his body. He wanted to "look like Hulk", but his muscles are just full of water.
It's sad to see that despite all the warnings, some people tries to cheat with life.
Margot Nourrisson
Margot Nourrisson

Back to top Go down

Romario dos Santos, the man who don't like Hulk Empty Re: Romario dos Santos, the man who don't like Hulk

Post by jonathan herbon Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:26 pm

I must admit that's crazy, he make me think at Greg Valentino, an other addict of the synthol. Otherwise i'm agree with you, i'ts sad, they loose the reason, and then, their life is broken Sad

jonathan herbon

Back to top Go down

Romario dos Santos, the man who don't like Hulk Empty Re: Romario dos Santos, the man who don't like Hulk

Post by Margot Nourrisson Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:22 pm

Yes ...
Greg Valentino, is that the man who extract the synthol of his arms in front of his camera ?
Margot Nourrisson
Margot Nourrisson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:21 pm

I think it affects their brain and their sex organs too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down