UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite American Football team

Go down

My favorite American Football team  Empty My favorite American Football team

Post by Jerem Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:49 pm

This year I don't play American Football because I can't, but next year I will get my number 40 back and sack the QB of the other team again. But until then I support my favorite team : the Pittsburgh Steelers. And the last game they played (Sunday 28th December) they won against the Cincinnati Bengals with a score of 27 - 17. cheers

Jerem

Back to top Go down

My favorite American Football team  Empty Re: My favorite American Football team

Post by Admin Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Any idea what Bordeaux did this weekend?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

My favorite American Football team  Empty Re: My favorite American Football team

Post by Jerem Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:31 pm

In Bordeaux I only know The Kangourous of Pessac. They play in D2 and this weekend they played against The Giants of Saint-Étienne and they won 68 - 7. This match was certainly spectacular. Poor Giants... It was the first day of the championship so The Kangourous are first in south D2 with 3 points and a points difference of 61.

Jerem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down