UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Rochelle

2 posters

Go down

La Rochelle Empty La Rochelle

Post by bastiendevos Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Today Philippe Saint André, the coah of the French team, see Louis Picamoles suffers from an injury, and will be unavailable for the training course of the six nations championship. To replace him Loann Goujon receive his first call to join the French team. Its a huge news for the rugbyman and his club of La Rochelle, because he is the second player of La Rochelle who be called by Philippe Saint André this season after the beast Uini Atonio!

bastiendevos

Back to top Go down

La Rochelle Empty Re: La Rochelle

Post by Admin Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 pm

I've never seen Goujon play is he as good as Pikachu?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bastiendevos Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Not as good as Pikachu but he have a similar profile to Louis Picamoles, I think he can have a good club career but maybe not with the French squad.

bastiendevos

Back to top Go down

La Rochelle Empty La Rochelle

Post by bastiendevos Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:16 pm

For me Kevin Gourdon, who is another player from La Rochelle diserve a selection in the french squad too. For me he will have a great career also with the french squad because for a flanker or a number eight he is really fast and have really good skills! But Uini Atonio still the player of La Rochelle with the biggest potential to pretend to have a long career in the French squad!

bastiendevos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum