UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First step at Gymnastic

2 posters

Go down

First step at Gymnastic Empty First step at Gymnastic

Post by Solène DIODATI Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello,

Because we have to talk about sport, today I will explain my first step at gymnastic. In fact, I began when I was two years old. Frequently at home I wanted to do some somersault etc... So my mum decided to sign up myself in a club of gymnatic. Here, I learn to walk, on the floor, on the beam... This sport help to channeling me and it was very important since I was, and sometimes I am, very active. I don't support to do nothing of my time!
Then, during 15 years I practice Gymnastic, and I love this sport. cheers

That's it for today!
See you soon. Smile

Solène DIODATI

Back to top Go down

First step at Gymnastic Empty Re: First step at Gymnastic

Post by Admin Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:18 pm

I always hated gymnastics. I have no flexibility and little strength. Now I can't even touch my toes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

First step at Gymnastic Empty When I was young...

Post by Solène DIODATI Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:59 am

Hi,

Today I will talk about tennis bounce . In fact, when I waw young, I practiced this sport during 4 years. In the same time, I practiced gymnastic and dance.

All ma familly played tennis. So before I could walk, I spent my time in the club. Then, I try this sport too. It was sympathic but I found it was not enough physically in comparaison with gymnastic! So I obtain some qualifications as "balle jaune", "balle verte" etc... and i choose to stop this activity, to do more and more gymnastic!!! Very Happy

That's all!
Bye!

Solène DIODATI

Back to top Go down

First step at Gymnastic Empty Re: First step at Gymnastic

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum