UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Game

2 posters

Go down

Football Game Empty Football Game

Post by Grondin Mathias Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:06 pm

I will speak of my passion, the football, this year I play for La Rochefoucauld/Rivières and, saturday night, we have played against Ruelle in Centre Ouest Cup.
We lost 2-0 in a hard game. They are two level above us, in fact, we have seen this difference, they have been more dangerous than us, they have been better in quality of game, so, the defeat is logical. I'm very sad of this defeat, but, we have a very young team, and it can just be a good thing to played against better team than us.
Now, we just have to concentrated about the championship, and, it began this week by a deplacement in championship in Baignes, we need to win the first game of the second parts of the season.

Grondin Mathias

Back to top Go down

Football Game Empty Re: Football Game

Post by Admin Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:16 pm

2-0 isn't too bad against a higher level team (but not as good as Bradford against Chelsea).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Football Game Empty Football Game

Post by Grondin Mathias Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:07 pm

Hello,
This week we haven't football game because of the bad weather which had rained all time the last day. In fact, all the ground are full of water.
So this week, i'm looking for the football tv game, like Liverpool West Ham, Marseille Evian, Chelsea Man City, and lot of tomorrow again.
It's a very important sport week, with the world final handball championship, France against Qatar, in Qatari lands. It's will be a very interessant game, because, France team played very well, and, yesterday, during the semi final of championship, they have beaten the Spain team, 26-22. The man of the game is Thierry Omeyer, the French goalkepper has done a incredible match. I hope they will win the final.

Grondin Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:50 pm

Surely Qatar are not much good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content