UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third week discussion topic - Sport

+18
Justine Faure
maeva joubert
Mathis Fradelizi
agutie01
vsutre
Eva Emeillant
Maxime Rougier
Victor Guiraud
bernardtheo
Hugo Burbaud
Madeux Aurick
Jérémie Rodriguez
COUVIDAT Mathieu
Labrousse Louis
GUILLON Arnaud
eclain01
Rémy Elvira-Ruiz
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Third week discussion topic - Sport

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:10 pm

What is you favourite sport? Why should people do sport? What are the dangers of Sport? Is sport just for extremists? Is winning everything? Little known sports ...

You can talk about anything you want by replying to this thread.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty My favourite sport

Post by Rémy Elvira-Ruiz Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:20 pm

A lots of sports exist in the world. But the best for me rest the football. It's a friendship sport , we've got a ball (sport with a ball are the bests), and everybody can play football. It's not a difficult sport but it's the most praticated so it's complicated to have a good place in the middle. With the football i play tennis , i think it's a good complement to have 2 sports, one in solo , one in team. I love tennis to because it's really technically and we can progress all the time.

Rémy Elvira-Ruiz

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty flagman

Post by eclain01 Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:26 pm

i love extreme sport and her competition  like wingsuit ,base jump , red bull crashed ice , x-game ,red bull rampage kitesurf ,longboard, surf, if i win in loto lots of money , i will practice every extreme sport exept one bungee jump.  i spend lot of money for given the same car like ken block and practice gymkhana .Andy lewis is crazy man but i have big respect for her ( he do slackline wicht robe hook on her cock this is very crazy). I would like to see super bowl .I will be buy beautiful GSXR ninja, this is real life Razz
eclain01
eclain01

Birthday : 1996-12-02

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Sports, sports, and... Sports !!!

Post by GUILLON Arnaud Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello John,
Today I will write about sport, like you can understand with my title. So, I think you know the sport I wan't to describe you. It's effectively the Football. I realy like this sport since I'am 4 years old, the date I started to play it in a club. I was fortunate to know a pretty high level in youth classes and it's a really great experience. But, when we are in a formation center, we can say goodbye to the evenings with friends, we do not see much our parents. We are alway on the road the week end for competition, and it's realy testing for our body. But it's a great period of our life, where we learn a lot in terms of football but also in humans terms.

Many people criticize the elite sport and especially football. But I invite these people to make all the sacrifices and all the gift is made by these athletes. After we will see if they still feel the same way.
I speak about the football, but i know it's the same in others sports. And seeing some people sitting at the bottom of their couch, criticize these sports, it annoys me.

And you John, what do you think about football ?

GUILLON Arnaud

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Best sport all time

Post by Labrousse Louis Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:27 pm

For me, the best sport all time is aquapominton. But i know, you do not like it. Well, i love all sports, except horse riding. Why? Because for me it is not sport, and it is bad for horses. Choose a particular sport is very difficult, Just do sports and all is good, for body, and for mental.
If i had to give a definition of sport, it would do more than your body can do.

« Pain is weakness leaving your body »

Labrousse Louis

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Re: Third week discussion topic - Sport

Post by COUVIDAT Mathieu Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:12 am

Hello John,

You know me so you know what sport i will talk. It's so football. I play football in a club since 14ans ! I began the football when i was 4 years. For me football is my life ! This sport is unique. It is the sport the most popular and the most praticated in the world. This sport can create exceptional emotions like in 1998 with the victory in World Cup but also in 2015 in Wembley for the match England-France after the terrorists attacks.. Football is a way to bring a whole country. But football is the sport the most criticized i think. Become footballeur is a dream for all childrens. So for me, football is the most fabulous sport in the world. We can play football for leisure, for competitions or just for laugh with friends !

But, this is very difficult to become a profesionnal footballeur in France but in the world too. 1 person on 10000 in France become footballeur ! It's very difficult but for me this is a passion, and this is my favorite sport.

And you John, what do you think about football ?

COUVIDAT Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty The most susccesful sport

Post by Jérémie Rodriguez Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:53 pm

My favorite sport is obviousy handball. Firstly because it's the sport I practice and secondly because it's the most successful team sport in France.
It's a sport where there are lot of actions : much more goals against soccer goal and much contact in defense but less violent than rugby.
The wounds "frequently" in this sport are the sprains.

Jérémie Rodriguez

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Sport

Post by Madeux Aurick Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Hello M. Cox

Everybody should practice the swimming pool, because is alone sport making work all muscles. It also allows the disabled to move about freely in the water. It also allows decrease or reduce risk of diseases such as diabetes, obesity, cardio vascular disease.... Health is the future of sport generaly.

Bye

Madeux Aurick

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty My favorite sport

Post by Hugo Burbaud Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:26 pm

I like a variety of sports, like tennis, handball, or running. But there are many sports that I prefer, that's football. I play football for nearly 11 years, I like playing with my friends, it is a very beautiful team sport. I like practicing but I also like to teach the youngest in my club.

Hugo Burbaud

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Sport Sport Sport

Post by bernardtheo Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:34 pm

I like almost all sports even if I practice football for more than 12 years . Then I think there isn't really typical profile of the sports , some play sport for fun and the other for the competition. For me the biggest danger of the sport is serious injury. The sport is still a good way to have fun and relax with friends.

bernardtheo

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Re: Third week discussion topic - Sport

Post by Victor Guiraud Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:49 pm

My sport is rugby. I play rugby since 10 years, and this is my favorite sport. I love this sport because there is contact but it must also be clever in the game. This weekend I had the match with my team and we won 24 to 7. And Sunday I went to see the first team play. Sport and rugby is therefore one of my major occupations.

Victor Guiraud

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty My favourite sport

Post by Maxime Rougier Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:51 pm

I Know, I play football since 2004 but I love rugby. I was born in Toulouse and the favourite sport for the Toulouse people is rugby. My heart balances between the two sports. If I didn't play football when I was young, I would have play rugby but as we say nothing is never to late.

PS : Very good, Leicester 3-0 Stoke City ! Very Happy

Maxime Rougier

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Horse riding

Post by Eva Emeillant Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:58 pm

I ride a horse since 8 years old. I rode in early in a club, I rode poney.
Then I rode on horse, the horses of my teacher. After I could not keep climbing club since I returned to college, So I begged my parents to buy me a horse and they cracked.
Now I ride home, I have two horses and a donkey, I ride my horses in my carousel that my father made me.

Eva Emeillant

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Football its the most beautiful sport

Post by vsutre Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:32 pm

i love football because it's the most beautiful sport.
there are lot spectacle, there are of star player.
the sport gives me a lot of emotion.
There are many stereotypes about football, because it is the most popular sport in the world so people are jealous and critical lot.

vsutre

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty My favorite sport is RUGBY !

Post by agutie01 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:56 pm

At the age of 5 I started playing rugby, and I 'm 18 years old and I've never stopped. For me the sport and my life as a player and maybe ans I'm crazy coach the oval ball. I see games on television, I also look in the stands true for me represented the sport all my life. It's my occupation, it's drug for me all the days I can see the game with over nation in the world, I never tired this sport.
RUGBY is a great sport of the world !!

agutie01

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty The most beautiful sport

Post by Mathis Fradelizi Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:59 pm

A team contact sport ? Where fifteen friends suffer together ?
Yes of course, i talk about rugby ! (Tigers lost against Stade Français)
This sport has greats values like respect, toughness, solidarity,...
It's a noble sport and humble, and surely the most beautiful in the world.

Mathis Fradelizi

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty spoooooooorts!

Post by maeva joubert Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Hi, i go to talk about on the subject of the sports. I love all sports but my favourite is the rugby. Because the rugby have the strong of the team mind.
it's like a second family . I like make sports because
as this service fitness and especially after a workout you feel good . And sport can think of something else and not to remain in the context of sometimes heavy society.
I love sports and i am in STAPS for share after this passion for the sports at the people when think can not make sports!! Basketball

maeva joubert

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty Sport :) !

Post by Justine Faure Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:01 am

I like many form of sport ! And more particuulary collectif sport. Beaucoup is better. I préfère Spirit of team. And mu favorite sport is basket-ball. I play basket-ball since 10 years. I play in Cognac, in Région1. Love this game ! And my dream is to go in USA for watch a game with Stefen Curry of Golden States Warriors.
Smile

Justine Faure

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty The sport lifestyle

Post by Maxime Hauet Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:46 am

Practice sport, it's the daily more and more French. Sport can help to recover or keep fit. But Sports isn't not too good in the long run , that's why it is important to control the amount of exercise to avoid injury and fatigue.

Maxime Hauet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:20 am

Mathis Fradelizi wrote:A team contact sport ? Where fifteen friends suffer together ?
Yes of course, i talk about rugby ! (Tigers lost against Stade Français)
This sport has greats values like respect, toughness, solidarity,...
It's a noble sport and humble, and surely the most beautiful in the world.

But Tigers still won the group.

Now SF have to win in Leicester to make the semifinals!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty The best for me

Post by Bastien Petit Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:34 am

The kayak isn't the most famous sport but it's my favourite. The gliss sensation, the relation with the water, the fear when you are in wildwater, that's why I like kayak. Some emotions with friends with or without the competition. For loving kayak, you must liking the nature and the coldbut you must be strong and friendly too (because these people are my second familly.)

Bastien Petit

Back to top Go down

Third week discussion topic - Sport Empty The Best Sport for me

Post by Sacha Zariwny Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:12 am

For me ice hockey is the best sport . It encompasses the spirit of sport , team spirit but also a sense of family , it is a beautiful sport avce of contact and an amazing atmosphere , it includes everything I look for in a sport and c ' this is for me the best

Sacha Zariwny

Birthday : 1997-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Macouillard Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:17 pm

I'll post a message here last weekend because I have not had the opportunity to do so since my wifi was not available. I started basketball in the age of 7 or in these surroundings.
I started this sport because my sister did when I was smaller. I almost always play at a regional level until today . this weekend we won 78-71 when we started the first quarter 5-21. I put 3 points in this quarter, and and1.
and later at the end of 2nd quarter I put shot on the buzzer

Lucas Macouillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum