UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero

+14
Lino Rougier
Simon Pédard
Michon julien
Lefranc Maxime
Marion Menzago
Fanny GIBERT
Mirbeau Coraline
Margot Nourrisson
Thibaud Roche
Marc Le Boulicaut
Lucas Rousselot
Marine Vignaud
jonathan herbon
Admin
18 posters

Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero

Post by Admin Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:41 pm

You can either write about your hobby - but not a sport or about your Hero!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty Re: Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero

Post by jonathan herbon Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:20 pm

When i was a kid, i used to paint; but not on white canvas...
I painted figurins
"La cité des joueurs" was the place where me and my friend bought all the stuff: the paint, the paintbrush and of course figurins ("lords of the rings" figurins, the "warhammer" was too expensive for us) and some comics/mangas like (the most famous): "dragon ball Z"
It was one of the coolest period of my life. I was in college and after the school, no homeworks but friends, walks in the town, comics, all that kind of pre-teenage hobbies.
No responsability, freedom and simplicity.
i haven't a lot of hobby now, I have grow, my friends too, and we have leave this universe to another one.

Maybe one day, once daddy, i will buy this kind of things to my sons or girls, and refind the taste of all that magic world.
Otherwise I think it can be cool to give a try to painting something, or try to make models, especially when you're young, it pacify a lot and, because you need to stay focus on the task, you become more concentrated in all your others activities.

jonathan herbon

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty Re: Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero

Post by Marine Vignaud Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Since I was young, my favorite hobby is animals. Indeed, I always enjoyed take care of them because my grandmother had a farm, so I had the habit to be with them.
Today, I have a cat, a rabbit, parakeets and fish. Afterwards, when I was young I drew. Then, I like doing shopping, but in generally, the majority of girls like this Laughing

Marine Vignaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Rousselot Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:10 pm

My favourite hobby are video games, like a lof of men. I discovered this with my brother. He was a " no life". But I remembered that my tv was in black and white and the video game was full beautiful paysages. Now I don't have the time with student life. So I play sometimes on the computer.

Lucas Rousselot

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty hobby

Post by Marc Le Boulicaut Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:01 pm

My favorite hobby are video games. I played video games with my twins since I was 10 years old. My favorite game is FIFA but I like game of war like call of duty. I like play with my friend during week-end.

Marc Le Boulicaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Roche Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:59 pm

My favourite hobby are video games too particulary sport games and war games. When I was younger I played a lot but now I prefer to watch sports on TV. But sometimes I play video games online because I prefer to play with other players.

Thibaud Roche

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty My second passion

Post by Margot Nourrisson Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 pm

When I'm not doing anything in relation with sports, I'm playing video games. I love to be in an other world imagined by designers, living an other life with a lot of new possibilities. When I'm playing, I forget everything else and my troubles seem so far away. I really can't live without video games !
Margot Nourrisson
Margot Nourrisson

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty My hobbies besides sports

Post by Mirbeau Coraline Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:55 pm

I have several other passions such as playing the piano, to find my friends, go shopping and talk for hours on the phone or on Skype with my boyfriend.

Mirbeau Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny GIBERT Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:25 am

Hello ! I don't have a hero, so, I will talk about a hobby.
In fact, I don't have a specific hobby... So, I will talk about these little things, often ordinary, that I like...
I like bask in the sun, and fall asleep under the sunbeam. I like the friday evening, and particulary the meal, because we come together again (my parents are divorced) and everybody relates the week that he spent. I like take the train or take the car very early, and see the sunrise. I like do a ride during the night, and hear the car's purring. I like simple things like listen an old music that remember me my childhood. I like listen the drops that fall when it rains. I like this moment when I begin to be drunk and I love everybody. All these things make me happy. This is not a hobby but it looks like.
Fanny GIBERT
Fanny GIBERT

Birthday : 1997-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Menzago Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:12 pm

I do not really have hobby apart sport. But when i'm not in university or when I'm not working I pass a lot of time with my friends, my family and my boyfriend. I also like to cook and watch TV. Every weekend I go to La Rochelle. The friday night i pass time with the family of my boyfriend, saturday morning I sleep until 11am or 12am, the afternoon i like to go shopping, or to go to cinema, saturday night I see my friends from high school and sunday I see my parents, my grand mother, my sister and my boyfriend.

Marion Menzago

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Fanny GIBERT wrote:Hello ! I don't have a hero, so, I will talk about a hobby.
In fact, I don't have a specific hobby... So, I will talk about these little things, often ordinary, that I like...
I like bask in the sun, and fall asleep under the sunbeam. I like the friday evening, and particulary the meal, because we come together again (my parents are divorced) and everybody relates the week that he spent. I like take the train or take the car very early, and see the sunrise. I like do a ride during the night, and hear the car's purring. I like simple things like listen an old music that remember me my childhood. I like listen the drops that fall when it rains. I like this moment when I begin to be drunk and I love everybody. All these things make me happy. This is not a hobby but it looks like.

So romantic.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefranc Maxime Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:43 pm

My hobbies except sport are video games, specially when we played between friends. Video games make me meet people who love same things as me, in France even in the world. Games I principally play are "league of legend" "ark survival evolved" "heroes and general" and many others.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr

http://www.playark.com/

http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/18/?

Lefranc Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Michon julien Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:50 pm

My hobbies apart sport is to enjoy life with people around me. Go to the movies , spending time in the park with my girlfriend. Nature brings so much the technology not show us.

Michon julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Pédard Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:55 pm

my favorite hobby is video games. I like to play with my friends. My favorite games are usually sports games like FIFA and NBA2K.

Simon Pédard

Back to top Go down

Post by Lino Rougier Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:33 pm

One of my favourite hobby is vidéo games. I like to play vidéo game like FIFA and war games alone or with my friends. It's also good to play online. My others hobby are to see my friends and my girlfriend.

Lino Rougier

Back to top Go down

Post by simon rusti Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:27 pm

One of my hobbies is cinema. My favorite director is Clint Eastwood with Gran Torino and American Sniper released recently. However, I look at any kind of movie whatsoever war , fantasy, comedy or drama . But my favorite movies are anyway war films and comedy films.

simon rusti

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty My hobbies !!!

Post by Léa MERLE (L1) Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:22 pm

My favorite hobby is watching series, I watch very fex TV but I watch a lot of series on my computer (at home only tongue )
I also draw a lot. I never took lessons but I discovered this talent in plastic arts in college.
Also I enjoy reading but I did not really have time with classes, my swimming training and all the number of hours I spend to sleep due to fatigue STAPS classes !

Léa MERLE (L1)

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty My hobits!

Post by David Peslherbe Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Concerning my hobits, personnally, during my free time I spend days with my friend or my family because for my they are really important. We go night cluubing, shopping or we have a drink. Then, I read many books ( in English also Cool  ), I cultivate myself, listen to some music, I go time to time on the social networks and I go out to meet new people. See you next year John! Smile

David Peslherbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:38 pm

David Peslherbe wrote:Concerning my hobits, personnally, during my free time I spend days with my friend or my family because for my they are really important. We go night cluubing, shopping or we have a drink. Then, I read many books ( in English also Cool  ), I cultivate myself, listen to some music, I go time to time on the social networks and I go out to meet new people. See you next year John! Smile

Hi David, A Hobbit is a little guy with big feet like Bilbo Baggins from Lord of the Rings. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Hobby (not sport) or your hero Empty The unknown hero

Post by Gentou Arnaud Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:03 am

My heroes are the war veterans. Normally we associate the word 'hero' with : power, generosity, a good appearance, courage. A lot of people think that superman or some baseball players are heroes. For me, the real heroes are soldiers, all of those dead for their country, all of those who talk about the war to their children, to give them their widsom. The war veteran is weak and not famous, and yet he is a hero. I known one of these real heroes, and i want to tell you his courageous act.
During the Vietnam war, his unit was under attack. But he refused to runaway before the other soldiers were evacuated and safe. He was reluctant to flee. After the war, the soldiers became medals for acts of bravery and courage. But this is my father who took this medal : this one which was for my grandfather, my hero. He wanted to save everyone. He almost managed to do this, but he forgot to save himself... This is why I would like saving lives and I want to be a first-aid worker in the army.
Gentou Arnaud
Gentou Arnaud

Birthday : 1996-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down