UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blindspot - THE tv series

2 posters

Go down

Blindspot - THE tv series Empty Blindspot - THE tv series

Post by Charlène Deslandes Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi everyone ! Very Happy

I would like to advise you a new thriller tv series which is probably one of my favorites .

Indeed, it speaks about a girl (Jane), who is found naked with her body covered by tattoos in a street of Times Square. She doesn't even remember who she is and why she is here. The FBI will quickly be interested in her tattoos. As a matter of fact, they're conducting them to a chain of crimes which can only be resolved with her.

As far as I am concerned I would say that we cannot fall asleep with this intriguing story and I don't hesitate to recommend it !
If you want to react, and if you are also watching it.... You see what I mean Wink

Good viewing Smile

Charlène Deslandes

Back to top Go down

Blindspot - THE tv series Empty Re: Blindspot - THE tv series

Post by Angélique Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:51 am

I'm totally agree with you Charlene ! This series is very great !!!! The story is very interesting because this woman doesn't know where she comes from.

I look at this series for a month and it's from the twelfth episode that's more interessant, more exciting (in my view) because she begins to get back her memory ! When I look at this series, it's funny because I search as FBI to look for the origin of tattoos.

So like Charlène, I recommand it if you want a lot of suspens !
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum