UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Superheroes

+5
Richard baptiste
Ambre
Admin
Valentin Dherbilly
GENTILHOMME Benjamin
9 posters

Go down

Week 4 - Superheroes Empty Superheroes

Post by GENTILHOMME Benjamin Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:48 pm

The superhero is a type of heroes, which is found mainly in the comics (American comics) and their film adaptation. A superhero is usually a type of justície distinguished by outstanding ability, which often derive from superhuman or supernatural powers, though masked heroes like Batman or Catwoman are sometimes regarded as heroes so that they have no power.
My favorite superhero is Iron Man.

GENTILHOMME Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Superheroes Empty Super heroes by VD

Post by Valentin Dherbilly Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:28 pm

If I must choose, the choice is beetween Superman and The Flash. They think about the world before us. Flash and Superman can be faster than the time. Just imagine Superman at gymnastic or Flash at athletism ! For me, superheros are an ideal which the humans beings can never reach in spite of fantasize them and their dreams. But some humans are considerate as heroes like Jean Moulin during the WWII. To put it in a nutshell, I think everybody can become who it wants so why not super hero ?

Valentin Dherbilly

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Superheroes Empty Week 4 - Superheroes

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:18 am

Who are your favourites? Who do you dislike? If you were a superhero who would you be? what would your super powers be?

This is your superhero thread.

cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Superheroes Empty Super Heroes

Post by Ambre Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:16 am

We can find different types of superheroes, first for me, a superhero is defined as an act to someone. eg in movies there at any time often see a superhero like Zoro, Batman etc ..
But those are only fictional hero for me virtual heroes are all those who save lives and are willing to risk their lives for others example : fire is solidarity and human power.

Ambre

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Superheroes Empty Superheroes

Post by Richard baptiste Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:40 pm

A superhero is a hero with supernatural powers, or superpowers, which uses them to do good around him. A superhero door, in most cases, a special costume to distinguish it from others, to help them better control and / or to conceal his identity. The costume is often depicted as very tight, showing details of the muscles of the body more than it could in reality and is so called sticky.

I loved all super heroe but i have a penchant for IRON MAN Because he is very beautiful and he can fly, shot and communicate with his armor

Richard baptiste

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Superheroes Empty Re: Week 4 - Superheroes

Post by Admin Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Richard baptiste wrote:A superhero is a hero with supernatural powers, or superpowers, which uses them to do good around him. A superhero door, in most cases, a special costume to distinguish it from others, to help them better control and / or to conceal his identity. The costume is often depicted as very tight, showing details of the muscles of the body more than it could in reality and is so called sticky.

I loved all super heroe but i have a penchant for IRON MAN Because he is very beautiful and he can fly, shot and communicate with his armor

Tell me more about the superhero door. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SERE Hugo Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:25 am

The superheroes at comics are symbol for people, they represent liberty and hope.In the reality they are not dressed with cloak and outfit. The superheroes are the policeman, fireman, nurse, soldiers in generally, they are the people of any social class and any jobs because in any people a superhero is hiding. Of course nobody says when he comes out (maybe never), but in last moment of our life, we can become a superhero.

SERE Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:55 am

SERE Hugo wrote:The superheroes at comics are symbol for people, they represent liberty and hope.In the reality they are not dressed with cloak and outfit. The superheroes are the policeman, fireman, nurse, soldiers in generally, they are the people of any social class and any jobs because in any people a superhero is hiding. Of course nobody says when he comes out (maybe never), but in last moment of our life, we can become a superhero.

You forgot TEACHER
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Superheroes Empty SUPERHEROES !

Post by Marion Cousin Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Well this week, I'm going to talk to you about superheroes.
Firstly, we had to know that a superhero is not a real person, it's a fictitious person because he doesn't exist realy in the daily life. They have incredible, outstanding skills, powers and abilities. Then, some superheroes are able to fly at all speeds, some of them have the ability to climb skyscrapers for example. Furthermore, each superheroes have their own outfit, weapons and emblem ! For example, batman, superman, spiderman are famous superheroes but my favorite superheroes remind Captain America.
Secondly, we can also talk about heroes of the daily life. Contrary to superheroes, they exist realy !! They haven't got superpowers but they realize outstanting / good action during their life and this deed allow them to be consider as a hero. For example, we can consider firemen, rosa parks as heroes !

Marion Cousin

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Superheroes Empty the superhereos

Post by bforgero Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Superheroes double identities is often a supernatural power. A superhero, super-heroines female is usually a character who dispenses justice. The first superhero in 1939 (Batman). They fight against threats which traditional security forces are powerless. They save a lot of lives and wowed and may drop his mask to the girls

bforgero

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuela Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:16 pm

A superheroe is a sort of heroe who shows bravoury and who improves people's life. He is ready to risk his life to help people who are in distress and he  is seen like a legend and a law-abiding person. Normal people admire superheroes because they achieve exploits and prowesses. They are persons who don't exist in the real life and who influence people giving moral high ground in every story. They have powers and superpowers that allow them to be different. Every superheroe have his own superpower and personnality. It exists a lot of superheroes like the comic books superheroes. For example, there are Spiderman, Superman, Batman, etc.

Manuela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum