UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions:

+30
Alexandre Dang
RomainChassat12
Jean-Baptiste Pasquier
Fabien Roger
Nolwenn Lannuel
thibault toulat
Sylvain Person
Briant Amandine
Kevin Thiebault
Noëlie TESTON
Da silva Julien
MarieRenaud
Chaufouraux Nicolas
Evelyne ADOHI
manon devault
Romain Bourreau
Fanny Hamon
Beaufrère Angélique
Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER
Yann Roland
raphael aguilar
Pierre-OlivierGROS
Abou hagar Mohamed
LASSINA COULIBALY
Simon ALBERT
Laura FOURCHAUD
Marty SAMAR
POIRIER Alexandre
Martin BALQUET
Admin
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introductions:  - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions:

Post by Sylvain Person Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

My name is Sylvain Person. I am 19 years old, i was born in Angoulême and i live in Niort for my studies.  During the two last years, i obtained my DUT STID in Niort. I did my internship for a period of 10 weeks at the SMATIS France mutual. My mission was to develop reportings which are used for detection of fraud in the dental environment.

I have chosen this license because i would like to integrate the master SARADS to become a
responsible for actuarial studies.

During my holidays, i went to Seville 1 week with friends also i worked 2 months in an assembly plant. For my hobbies, I swim twice a week and I like listening to music and watching movies.

During these 10 hours, I'd like to improve my comprehension and expression in English.

See you soon, sorry for my late response I forgot to do it,

Sylvain Person

Sylvain Person

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  - Page 2 Empty Thibault Toulat presentation

Post by thibault toulat Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Hi,

My name is Thibault Toulat. I'm 19 years old. I was born in Royan in Charente-maritime. Actually, I live in Saujon (17).
I got my Baccalauréat in 2014. After that, I have made a DUT GEA (Gestion des entreprises et des administrations) last year in Niort.
I read a lot, I like travel, I have been in Spain, Italy... I make also a lot of sports like football, tennis or badminton.
During my holidays, I worked 2 months for the water company.

For the moment, my professional project is not clearly definited. Maybe I could integrated a management master.
During the 10 hours, I hope to improve my vocabulary.

See you soon,

Toulat Thibault.

thibault toulat

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  - Page 2 Empty Nolwenn Lannuel's presentation

Post by Nolwenn Lannuel Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:59 am

Hello,

First of all, sorry for the delay.

My name is Nolwenn Lannuel, I'm 22. I live in Niort and I stayed for my studies there. I obtained a BTS Insurance (apprenticeship to Mutavie). Mutavie is an insurance company life affiliated to Macif. However, i didn't like this job even if I wished to work in the field of the insurances. So, I looked for a more attractive profession with mathematics.

I discovered actuaries' job. I wish to make the Master's degree SARADS in Niort then to do a training course in my company. So, for this, I obtained my DUT STID last year. I made my internship in the SMACL, an insurance company for communities. The L3RA is the Bachelor's degree which will allow me to ask for the Master's degree next year.

I play the basketball to Chauray for 10 years. I coach a team for 2 years. I'm also in civic service for the club : I handle the part communication and factual.

About the lessons, I would like to progress in the understanding and the oral expression. Best would be playful exercises not to be worried when it's necessary to express itself in front of everybody.

See you soon,
Nolwenn

Nolwenn Lannuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabien Roger Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:57 am

Hello Mister Cox,

My name is Fabien Roger and I am 19 years old. I was born in Talence in Gironde (near Bordeaux), and so I have got an apartment in Niort.
In june, I obtained my DUT STID. I have chosen this general licence to try integrate the master SARADS. Last year, I did 10 weeks in Conseil Département des Deux-Sèvres for my DUT internship, I worked about database and statistics.
I like sports and particularly soccer which I played during more 15 years. I support FCGB, of course
I like to travel too. I have visited too many countries like Danmark, Norway, Sweden, England, Scotland, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Spain, Morocco, Portugal, Greece, Italy...
In february, I will visit Poland like a backpacker, alone.. And in June, i will visit Latvia.

See you,
Fabien ROGER

Fabien Roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean-Baptiste Pasquier Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

My name is Jean-Baptiste Pasquier, i'm 20 years old and I come from Saint-Georges-sur-Layon, a little town in Maine-et-Loire.
I am passionate about sport. I practice football since I am 10 years old. During my holidays, I am cashier in a supermarket.

In june, I obtained my DUT STID at Niort. I made an intership during my DUT STID in the marketing at Camif (Niort). Camif sale, on Internet, furniture for the garden and the home. I worked about database and statistics : I had to analyse the behaviour of customers
I integrated this license to continue in the domain of statistic. I would like, in the future, work in the statistic in particular in the marketing.
During this 10 hours, i would like to learn profesional vocabulary and  improve my speaking expression.

See you soon,

Jean-Baptiste Pasquier

Jean-Baptiste Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  - Page 2 Empty Romain Chassat

Post by RomainChassat12 Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

My name is Romain Chassat, I was born in 1996 in Poitiers (86 ), and I'm 20 years old. During my studies I live in my appartment in Niort but during the week-ends and the holydays I live with my parents in Lathus. Lathus is a small town, located at one hour from Poitiers.
I have two great hobbies in life, hunting and football. I hunt with my family since my childhool. I play football in Montmorillon with my friends, It's a game but it's important to win to improve. It's been 3 years that summers I work in a sawmill, to earn some money.
I obtained my DUT STID at Niort in june. I have chosen this general licence to, I hope, integrate the master SARADS to become a
responsible for actuarial studies.
I hope that during this 10 hours, I will be able to improve my english and discover the professional language

See you soon,

Romain Chassat.

RomainChassat12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Dang Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi Mister Cox,
My name is Alexandre. I'm 20 years old and I was born in Niort and I live in Thouars
I made a DUT STID in Niort. I like sports, I practice Rugby and football.
During this holidays I went to London, where I could improve my English.
During the 10 hours of courses, i would like to improve my oral and written expression.
See you soon,
Alexandre Dang

Alexandre Dang

Back to top Go down

Post by ludwig chamouleau Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:31 am

Hi Mister Cox,

My name is Ludwig, I'm 20 years old and I was born in Angouleme, the prefecture of Charente (16) but actually my parents live in Tourriers, a little village next to Angouleme.

I obtained in 2014 my scientific baccalaureate and I continued my studies in Niort where I obtained my DUT STID. During this study, I did and internship in the public waste treatment service of Charente : Calitom.

I would like to obtain my licence and after I would like to make a master but I don't know exactly the speciality.

See you,
Ludwig Chamouleau

ludwig chamouleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Mouren Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello Mister Cox

My name is Jules Mouren, i'm 20 years old, I was Born in Niort and i still live here with my family. Last year i have obtained a DUT GEA at the IUt of Niort. During my studies i realize various stage, all really diversified: differents shops (Sortilège, Joueclub) and a bar which use to organise concert (L'Alternateur).
I personnaly a great affection for the cinema, in this idea i want to move to a License in production.

see you soon!
Jules Mouren

Jules Mouren

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Wozniak Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

I’ll introduce myself. I know it’s a bit late but whatever !
My name is Louis Wozniak, I’m 22 years old and I actually live near Tours. I did a scientific bachelor, with mathematic speciality, and I got my DUT STID last year in Niort.
I really like music and series, and I practiced tennis table during 5 years.
Next year i would like to do a master in statistics, and i would like to improve my oral english and my vocabulary this year.

See you tomorrow.

LW

Louis Wozniak

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

I'm Alexandre POIRIER, I'm come from La Rochelle and I made my studies in Niort since 2 years ago. After the Baccalauréat, I've made a DUT Gestion des Entreprises et des Administration in Niort. During my 2 years in the DUT, I've made my last intership in a sports store, INTERSPORT. I have made a good intership and after this, I have worked 4 months in this sports store. I will work again in Intersport in during the months of October, November and December (during the weeks end).
I don't have any idea about the work I would like made after.

As regards my passions, I play Basketball since 11 years. It take me a lot of time. I loved play with my teams, and with friends, and I allready like teach the bases to the youngest people of my club.
During my chillhood, I traveled a little. I went 2 times in germany and one time in England. My dream is to make a travel in the Canada. I really want discover this country and the culture.

My expectations to your court is already progress, but I think that I have to progress in the written expressions.

See you soon,

Alexandre POIRIER

I send this post now because It was send during the times but with an other account. I haven't see that I've make 2 accounts.

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum