UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serie : Mob Psycho 100

Go down

serie : Mob Psycho 100 Empty serie : Mob Psycho 100

Post by Pierre Gervais Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Hello,

This week I'm going to talk about Mob Psycho 100, which is a japanese anime, and that's the manga adaptation of Mob Psycho 100, written and drawn by ONE (he also created One Punch Man for those who know). It tells the story of Kageyama Shigeo (aka Mob), a young teenager who has psychic powers. He works with Reigen, a fake medium who exorcise ghost on people will without having any power, he can't even see ghosts ! This is a very funny anime, and the design of it is very wonderful. The Bones Studio did an amazing work on that show. This is also a violent anime, indexed as a seinen manga (which refer to an adult audience).

In that serie you follow Shigeo's adventures, but Shigeo is special. Above his psychic power, he is a quiet guy, very reserved and he isn't able to show any emotions. We could think then that it's hard to feel sympathy for him but not at all. Because of that caracter trait it's really interessant to see the way he evolve. Moreover, in starts to find out that other people have psychic powers, but when he decided to do not use his powers against humans, other power users try to kill him with theirs. The fact is that you musn't try to fight Shigeo, because when he lost the control of himself, he is not the same person and he is kind of very powerful. I even ask myself : what are the limits of his powers ?

In short, if you like japanese animation you have to watch it. You can find MP100 with english subtitles on internet, and I really advise you to watch it. Furthermore, if you saw One Punch Man and you liked it, you will fall in love with MP100 because Saitama (OPM main caracter) has many common points with Shigeo. I've seen between 40 and 50 animes and this one is one of my favorite, I even could say that it's in my top 5.
Pierre Gervais
Pierre Gervais

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum