UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear the Walking Dead

+3
Morais.Cécilia
Admin
florian A.
7 posters

Go down

Fear the Walking Dead Empty Fear the Walking Dead

Post by florian A. Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Yvanilde Panont open a new topic about "The Walking Dead" because a new season will resume soon. I want to talk about the spinoff of "The Walking Dead". This spinoff show us the story of a familly when the epidemic begin.

Resume : Madison is a guidance counselor at Los Angeles high school. Since the death of her husband, she raises her two children: Alicia, excellent student who discovers first love, and his older brother Nick, who left college and fell into drugs. They do not really accept the new companion of their mother, Travis, professor in the same school and divorced father of a young teenager, Chris. Around this recomposed family which struggles to put the pieces together, strange behaviors are emerging and epidemic arrives.

I discover this series at the end of the season 5 of the main series. I really like it because it's different than the other series of zombies. This series show us the begin of the epidemic and how the people reacted. If you like story about Zombies like me, watch it!  cheers

Who knows this series?
Or did I make you want to watch it?

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Fear the Walking Dead Empty Re: Fear the Walking Dead

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:46 pm

I watched the first season and the first programme from the second. I'm not sure I'll continue.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:51 pm

I never started this series and I heard lot of good things, I love the walking dead. I think to start looking. But with your summary I understand that there is no real relationship with the original series. This is another story ?
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:26 am

I have just finished the second season.
I don't know what but some things disturbs me in this serie. Nobody else ?
Then, I would continue but this serie will not be my "priority".

PS : Nick is my favorite character, I am impressed how he evolves in this world of zombie. It's the only reason why I could continue to watch this series.
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Birthday : 1993-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:59 pm

I don't like to watch Fear the Walking dead whereas I love The Waking Dead. I am scared when I watch Fear because I have the feeling that the serie is in the real life... I also think that it's a little boring... (I only see the season 1)

I can't wait to see the next season of the Walking Dead (first episod tomorrow...) Very Happy
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:23 pm

yvanide wrote:I don't know what but some things disturbs me in this serie. Nobody else ?

I think the series is a little slow. And the characters are a little strange. I mean all character become crazy or do something completely idiot...

elise wrote: I am scared when I watch Fear because I have the feeling that the serie is in the real life...

I can understand your feeling. But if you watch this series you can learn how to fight again the zombies! So watch it Very Happy

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Yeah, this can be useful. I would add this skill to my CV. Wink
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:55 am

I find that this series suffers from the reputation of Walking dead. Basically, it was created to allow us to wait for the broadcast of the main series. It is a series that looks very easily, but unfortunately it is less enthusiastic than the walking dead. After some actors and their roles are really great, for example Nick (the addict to the crack) it is enormous! He is crazy, he has the taste of risk, it is just the most important character in this series with Alicia, in my opinion of course.

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:31 am

Still haven't gone back to watching it, even though it's on my computer queue. Nick was the only interesting character for me but more annoying was that episodes were quite "boring" until the last few minutes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TATIANA PICQ Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:07 am

I have never watched The Walking Dead or Fear the Walking Dead maybe it is because there are too much zombies for me... Anyway i would try to watch at least one episode of Fear the Walking Dead one day j Wink Who knows, i might like this show ^^
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:14 am

Tatiana i advice you to watch Walking Dead first. The series is more interesting, and the story holds your breath.
The actors are much more endearing Smile

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:02 am

LORCA Maxime wrote:Tatiana i advice you to watch Walking Dead first. The series is more interesting, and the story holds your breath.
The actors are much more endearing Smile

agreed (well apart from Morgan and Carl).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum